Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

P21S Auto Care Products - Promotion - 20% OFF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 12:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NA
P21S Auto Care Products - Promotion - 20% OFF

The weather is starting to look like Old Man Winter is almost gone. To us this means time to get out and detail our cars. Most of you are familiar with the P21S brand and have trusted them as a premiere Pro-Sumer level car care line from Germany since the early 1980's.

Some of you have never heard of P21S; so here's your chance to graduate to the good stuff. We've made it pretty attractive to try out amazing wheel cleaners, polish and waxes, soap, and car care kits.

So check out the line by clicking the link below:

P21S Car Care Line

Use promotion code: p21s20%

Promotion ends 4-26-10
Old 04-19-2010, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes C300 Sport, BMW 745Li, VW Mk6 Golf TDI
P21S rocks. TAW is my goto APC and Wheel Gel cleaner blows away every wheel cleaner out there
Old 04-19-2010, 05:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Moe, question... noticed you guys are in OC. Do you guys have a store front? Any local pickup option to save on shipping?
Old 04-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

NA
We don't have a storefront yet...still looking for one. Feel free to give me a call and we can coordinate a pickup.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Awesome. Local source for P21S, Swissvax, CR Spotless Resin Between you and that other shop in Irvine, I've almost got all my regular stuff locally! All I need now are Optimum and Dodo Juice. Here's a question, what you have listed is all that you carry, or can you place orders for other items within the brands you've contracted with for your customer?

Sorry for off topic. GLWS.

Last edited by Azn_C300; 04-20-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:53 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

NA
Originally Posted by Azn_C300
Awesome. Local source for P21S, Swissvax, CR Spotless Resin Between you and that other shop in Irvine, I've almost got all my regular stuff locally! All I need now are Optimum and Dodo Juice. Here's a question, what you have listed is all that you carry, or can you place orders for other items within the brands you've contracted with for your customer?

Sorry for off topic. GLWS.
We listen to our clients and will bring on products based on your suggestions and our testing. If a product gets a big request, and passes our testing in the field, then we'll put it on our shelf. What were you interested in getting?
Old 04-20-2010, 12:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

OPT ONR, OPT Tire Bond, OPT Spray Wax, Menzerna FMJ, and Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax will round out my current local shopping needs lol. and the new(er) brush from EZ-Detail..the red one that's made for cars and not motorcycles. Can't tell you how many times the blue one snapped at the base on me.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:35 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

NA
OPT ONR, OPT Tire Bond, OPT Spray Wax, Menzerna FMJ, and Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax will round out my current local shopping needs lol. and the new(er) brush from EZ-Detail..the red one that's made for cars and not motorcycles. Can't tell you how many times the blue one snapped at the base on me.
I'll look into the ez brush. The red daytona brush is private labeled for autogeek...didn't know it was a more sturdy handled brush.

As for Optimum, we're considering ONR. As for their tire bond, spray wax, have you tried einszett's version? We're getting Menzerna Power Lock this week...that should take the place of FMJ for you.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Oh, didn't know Daytona was autogeek exclusive. Yeah, they said they fixed the problem with the metal core fatigue at the base of the handle. I've gone through 2 of those brushes in the past year already with the brush snapping off the handle, even after relatively light use.

And yeah, I've tried out the 1Z line and might switch over to their spray wax over optimum one just based off ease to get, but tire bond finished better than the 1Z products with the more matte look and the gel made it easier to work with vs liquid.

How is Power Lock compared to FMJ?
Old 04-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

NA
We're about the half way mark folks...take advantage of this offer
Old 04-21-2010, 11:42 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

NA
Oh, didn't know Daytona was autogeek exclusive. Yeah, they said they fixed the problem with the metal core fatigue at the base of the handle. I've gone through 2 of those brushes in the past year already with the brush snapping off the handle, even after relatively light use.

And yeah, I've tried out the 1Z line and might switch over to their spray wax over optimum one just based off ease to get, but tire bond finished better than the 1Z products with the more matte look and the gel made it easier to work with vs liquid.

How is Power Lock compared to FMJ?
From the conversation I had with ez products, the daytona brush is the same model as the ez brush. There is a new ez detail brush coming soon that is suppose to be more sturdy.

IZ products are very good and under-rated. As for their tire conditioner, you need to let it sit on for about 5 minutes before wiping off. The longer you let it sit, the more shine you get.

Not sure how power lock compares to fmj...we'll do some testing. But I do know that power lock is an actual product from Menzerna. FMJ was not...it was branded for Menzerna.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

NA
Sale ends today folks...hard to match this promotion ANYWHERE!!!!