E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Android 10.25 Display

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2019, 08:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350 convertible
Android 10.25 Display

Hey all,
Having modded some of my 2011 E350 (NTG 3.5) convertible (A207) with a 360 camera system and smart-top opener I came across this android retrofit:

https://www.dmpcardes********/merced...een-tesla-size

Has anyone tried this with our NTG version? Has anyone else tried a retrofit in the A207 series? I understand it's not possible to upgrade the software into the NTG 4.x range with the hardware.

It's confusing trying to shop for a unit since they list a bunch of compatible cars with the android units, but I am sure it could be a typo! If you can provide some assistance let me know. If you are skilled in auto retrofits and live in FL let me know, you're hired!

HS

Old 01-25-2019, 08:41 PM

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
2013 E350 4Matic Coupe
Lightbulb Good installation video of the specific upgrade

Originally Posted by Hsetty
Hey all,
Having modded some of my 2011 E350 (NTG 3.5) convertible (A207) with a 360 camera system and smart-top opener I came across this android retrofit:

Has anyone tried this with our NTG version? Has anyone else tried a retrofit in the A207 series? I understand it's not possible to upgrade the software into the NTG 4.x range with the hardware.

It's confusing trying to shop for a unit since they list a bunch of compatible cars with the android units, but I am sure it could be a typo! If you can provide some assistance let me know. If you are skilled in auto retrofits and live in FL let me know, you're hired!

HS
Installation details are for a
which is very similar to to the C207
Old 01-28-2019, 04:32 PM

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
'11 E550 Cpe/'04 GT3
The last time I checked, there are no US dealers for this screen and app nor support. Is this still the case?

I’d love to have this upgrade but not without local installation and support.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2010 e350 coupe
Originally Posted by Hsetty
Hey all,

HS
Originally Posted by pca7ggr
The last time I checked, there are no US dealers for this screen and app nor support. Is this still the case?

I’d love to have this upgrade but not without local installation and support.

hey guys im currently running that android unit in my 2010 c207. Been using it for a month now and I installed it myself. The unit itself is plug and play so maybe you guys won’t need a professional installer since I ain’t one either. The software works with the factory unit so all the things your radio came with will show on the android screen, this android just adds a couple more things and apps to your radio. All the buttons on your steering wheel and command control will also work with the screen. If you have any questions let me know maybe I can help you guys out

The following users liked this post:
SMG_CT (02-06-2019)
Old 02-08-2019, 06:58 AM

Received 67 Likes on 60 Posts
E250 AMG Sport Convertible
Some of us have been running the units for quite a long time now.

There is a big thread in this section on it with many questions answered and install images at https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-c...t-radio-3.html

I have put pdf's in that thread of the instructions for removing the various parts you need to in order to fit it yourself. People have fitted them across pretty much all of the stereo versions now, the wiring loom is just adapted to fit which ever model you have. Early cars require an extra adaptor which should be in the kit (silver box). I have the Smart Top and it works fine, don't have the 360 camera, but others have reported it working fine as well.

Last edited by 400ixl; 02-08-2019 at 07:07 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Cabrera_87 (02-08-2019)