E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

tire blow out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 10:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i now drive a ford p71 i also own a 1988 ford f150 lariat
tire blow out

well the i had a fun night my tire kinda fell apart on me thank good i have a full spare one and not some stupid donut tire. i had to replace it in a parking lot the other tire is not doing to well my 2 back tires were kinda worn down but there should of been alot of tire tread left to last for 1 year or at lest tell i got the cash to get new ones. so i ask dose any one know where i can get some good tires for cheep with out going to some junk yard.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:11 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1992 400E
craigslist.org
Old 08-26-2007, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Federic0W124
craigslist.org
thanks ill have to look them up when i get the chance i now have 3 lights comeing on in my car that ill need to fix in the next 2 weeks i hate not haveing a job and no money
Old 08-26-2007, 09:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1995 E320 SE, 162,000 Miles (Sold)
Originally Posted by Rio Z Lander
well the i had a fun night my tire kinda fell apart on me thank good i have a full spare one and not some stupid donut tire. i had to replace it in a parking lot the other tire is not doing to well my 2 back tires were kinda worn down but there should of been alot of tire tread left to last for 1 year or at lest tell i got the cash to get new ones. so i ask dose any one know where i can get some good tires for cheep with out going to some junk yard.
What's this? Rio used a period? Twice??

This forum is corrupting his style...
Old 08-27-2007, 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by shdoug
What's this? Rio used a period? Twice??

This forum is corrupting his style...
as you can tell i have failed English my hole life. now im in college trying to fix that and math. im going for a art major and a auto technician certification. i have 6 years of hard work to get this going and i hope to open a custom car shop for benz bmw and all foreign cars.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

as you can tell i have failed English my hole life. now im in college trying to fix that and math. im going for a art major and a auto technician certification. i have 6 years of hard work to get this going and i hope to open a custom car shop for benz bmw and all foreign cars.
Sorry, man. I was just trying to be funny. I've always been hopeless at math, but that's why they make calculators, right? Good luck with your degree!

BTW, I have 4 stock 6 hole 15" wheels for a '95 E320 Special Edition and 2 of them have tires mounted on them and balanced. They are non-winter tires, but in good shape. CHEAP! Free, actually. I don't know how to get rid of them.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:46 PM

Sorry, man. I was just trying to be funny. I've always been hopeless at math, but that's why they make calculators, right? Good luck with your degree!

BTW, I have 4 stock 6 hole 15" wheels for a '95 E320 Special Edition and 2 of them have tires mounted on them and balanced. They are non-winter tires, but in good shape. CHEAP! Free, actually. I don't know how to get rid of them.
well that would be nice but as it is my car is kinda dead tell this heat wave goes away it was 3 hours of hell on Thursday F**King art store is out in the middle of the hottest place ever car started over heating in traffic then sudden loss of oil presser for a min or 2 tell the car moved again and the air cooled the down the car man it was 120 where i was and god it sucked we passed the dam place 9 times i hate California so much oh and the heater is stuck on in my car and 2 windows in my car go down now. i cant wait to rip apart the inside and replace all this stuff motor and all and switch it over to the 500e stuff that is coming soon (to worn out to give a dam to put periods and other stuff in): oh and my all 4 tires almost melted to the blacktop to that was a bad day it is a funny thing when you can hear the dash bored cracking

Last edited by Rio Z Lander; 08-31-2007 at 08:49 PM.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

well that would be nice but as it is my car is kinda dead tell this heat wave goes away it was 3 hours of hell on Thursday F**King art store is out in the middle of the hottest place ever car started over heating in traffic then sudden loss of oil presser for a min or 2 tell the car moved again and the air cooled the down the car man it was 120 where i was and god it sucked we passed the dam place 9 times i hate California so much oh and the heater is stuck on in my car and 2 windows in my car go down now. i cant wait to rip apart the inside and replace all this stuff motor and all and switch it over to the 500e stuff that is coming soon (to worn out to give a dam to put periods and other stuff in): oh and my all 4 tires almost melted to the blacktop to that was a bad day it is a funny thing when you can hear the dash bored cracking
All that and $500,000 for an old 2 bedroom house! It's easier to live anywhere but California. Very expensive and crowded.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:24 AM

All that and $500,000 for an old 2 bedroom house! It's easier to live anywhere but California. Very expensive and crowded.
and hot.oh for some reson people spend money like crazy here. if i had cash id do every thing i have always wanted to do to this is car. i wounder how hard a it will be to take a 500e v8 out and put it in my car