E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

bye

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 10:47 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1991 300CE
Originally Posted by ZorroAMG
Nope, we just want you to wash your car!!

We love our W124's as I am sure you may, you just need to show it by turning that mess around!

+2
Old 09-22-2007, 01:16 PM

03 ML500
sometimes i wish i could drive my w124 off a cliff, since something on it breaks every 5 weeks and only has 102k miles...but then i look at it and realize i would rather have it not working correctly then not at all because they are very pretty cars. I am very pleased with how old it is and how well it looks.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:38 PM

i now drive a ford p71 i also own a 1988 ford f150 lariat
Originally Posted by carlson03
sometimes i wish i could drive my w124 off a cliff, since something on it breaks every 5 weeks and only has 102k miles...but then i look at it and realize i would rather have it not working correctly then not at all because they are very pretty cars. I am very pleased with how old it is and how well it looks.
well mine is running off becuz the battery is dieing on it
Old 09-23-2007, 01:02 PM

03 ML500
i wish mine was the battery haha, but i just changed that like 8 months ago, i just have bunch of idle problems
but atleast it looks good
Old 09-23-2007, 01:13 PM

W124
Hit up a MB recycler in the area and ask if they have any working batteries. A lot of the cars there have just been totaled and the battery is still in good condition. They'll probably let one go for around $20.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by NorCal124
Hit up a MB recycler in the area and ask if they have any working batteries. A lot of the cars there have just been totaled and the battery is still in good condition. They'll probably let one go for around $20.
*sighs* well i wish i knew of any out here sorry i have not sed any thing back i was out camping in my car man it rocked
Old 07-29-2008, 12:49 AM

300SD ('81 & '82)
Don't know if you're still around, but I hope you find some (legal) way to make some money and develop a career for yourself whatever you do... One day sooner than you think, you might have to support your own kids/wife/dad/etc. Good Luck!
Old 07-29-2008, 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by RockyGryphon
Don't know if you're still around, but I hope you find some (legal) way to make some money and develop a career for yourself whatever you do... One day sooner than you think, you might have to support your own kids/wife/dad/etc. Good Luck!
well i am!!! i have a good job i make 200 a week but most the time it would go to some new part or vital fluids for my car. ill post some pics of the damage from the ditch i went in to last night. i lost lights then the buzzer for the seat belt came on and all warning lights the car died and the wheel locked up . i spent 2 hours trying to get my lights working again being that i was 30 miles away from home looking at a 03 crown vic that i hope to buy on wendsday.
i will never have to support my own kids/wife/dad. im gay my dad for the most part dose not love me and left me and my mom when i was 4 after he beat up my mom. and my dad now only helps me with college and my bank lone for the new car. life sucks but it is the little things in life that matter that make getting up the next day worth living. that how i live and thats what i live for
Old 07-29-2008, 12:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Originally Posted by Rio Z Lander
well i am!!! i have a good job i make 200 a week but most the time it would go to some new part or vital fluids for my car. ill post some pics of the damage from the ditch i went in to last night. i lost lights then the buzzer for the seat belt came on and all warning lights the car died and the wheel locked up . i spent 2 hours trying to get my lights working again being that i was 30 miles away from home looking at a 03 crown vic that i hope to buy on wendsday.
i will never have to support my own kids/wife/dad. im gay my dad for the most part dose not love me and left me and my mom when i was 4 after he beat up my mom. and my dad now only helps me with college and my bank lone for the new car. life sucks but it is the little things in life that matter that make getting up the next day worth living. that how i live and thats what i live for
That was quite blunt and to the point Rio, just keep on truckin'. Just think about it this way, 20 years form now you'll look back and realize that everything happens for a reason!
Old 07-29-2008, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
TMI
Old 07-29-2008, 06:13 PM

95 E320 Coupe, Diesel Golf

Are you really Gay?
Old 07-29-2008, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by vili1982
Are you really Gay?
yes i am
Old 07-29-2008, 07:13 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
wow... TMI. +1
Old 07-29-2008, 07:19 PM

1995 E 420
OK guys remember the don't ask don't tell policy!
Old 07-29-2008, 07:24 PM

well here are some shots of my car and a v12biturbo fallowed by the damage from the night after i keep my camera in my car

i had my radiator pushed back witch now it leaks a lot. my new skid plate got riped off. lost my grill and broke a pice off my bumper and messed up my transmission more than it was before. now it is a full on flood and some times will not go in gear. my idle is bad and when my car is in gear my idle is almost nothing as you can see from the photos and now my brakes are messed up grinding sounds all the time and my ABS is going crazy.

Old 07-30-2008, 01:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1990 300ce
Rio, it's fair to say your car is officially fooked.
Old 07-30-2008, 02:14 AM

1991 300ce, 2006 Yamaha Stratoliner
well that explains it all! Not the gay part, but all of it! Now all of your post make sense....well, for you. But now we know why you post weird post....you're F**KED UP!
Old 07-30-2008, 03:38 AM

1995 E 420
Originally Posted by tbone55
well that explains it all! Not the gay part, but all of it! Now all of your post make sense....well, for you. But now we know why you post weird post....you're F**KED UP!
OMG!
Old 07-30-2008, 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by Bigpete123
Rio, it's fair to say your car is officially fooked.
you know what i hate this ****ing car so god dam much i just wish it would ****ing blow up im so sick of this ****ing thing i hate driving it. if it is not one thing it is the next. i feel so stupid for dumping so much money in this car.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Enzo, my Benzo
....nevermind....
Old 07-30-2008, 04:37 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2010 VW Golf TDI
You don't have to go just because you think folks don't like you. Look at me. I kind of accidentally stunk up the place when I felt lost during my car's midlife crisis at 100K miles and yet I'm still around.

Maybe you should get a second job to keep you busy and out of trouble, or maybe you could become a soldier, or who knows what might change if you just keep trying. I was absolutely nuts as a young guy and I finally straightened out at about 32-years-old when I met my wife. If I start to get a little crazy, my wife simply gives me a
Old 07-30-2008, 08:11 AM

'95 Smoke Silver S124
Originally Posted by ksing44
... or maybe you could become a soldier...
no soldiering, its over-rated... unless of course you are seriously in need of monies and have no other options, need the GI bill to afford college, or jebus help you if you just feel compelled to do it like this dumb kid i know really well...
Old 07-31-2008, 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by ksing44
You don't have to go just because you think folks don't like you. Look at me. I kind of accidentally stunk up the place when I felt lost during my car's midlife crisis at 100K miles and yet I'm still around.

Maybe you should get a second job to keep you busy and out of trouble, or maybe you could become a soldier, or who knows what might change if you just keep trying. I was absolutely nuts as a young guy and I finally straightened out at about 32-years-old when I met my wife. If I start to get a little crazy, my wife simply gives me a
that would be nice but not an option im going back to college full time so 2 jobs is kinds stupid become a soldier no with the health problems i have!! no way and i hate bushes war. my cars transmission is shot thats 2 or 3k add the 2k for new fuel distributer and wiring harness im looking as a hole **** load of cash and my car is worth 1k it would be stupid to fix it now. as for drive it to its grave that sounds better. how it starts and works i don't want to know
Old 07-31-2008, 08:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
95' AMG SeeThreeSix
To be honest with you Rio, sell it. If you love W124's buy another in much better shape. I picked mine up for $1,100 and dropped no more than 2 grand into it as a learning experience. Its been nothing short of god like regarding reliability during my past 10+ drives from western Pennsylvania to Connecticut be it super hot stand still weather, or sheets of ice weather through Rt80. I've never been stranded or couldn't temporarily fix a problem with wire and duct tape in order to get home. As a matter a fact I remember having to hot wire the aux cooling fan when I was driving my buddies to a concert in Hartford. In traffic the coolant temp kept creeping up, so while my buddies were at the Dave Matthews concert I sat in a nice park with my girlfriend and studied my Haynes manual and just hooked it up so the ground was a wire jammed into the side fender, easy "On-Off" access baby! I remember a group of black kids walking by peeking looks at me while I was wiring it up going "Yo I think that white boy is jackin' cars" haha. Nonetheless I hope you find a car that satisfies you Rio
Old 07-31-2008, 05:46 PM

well there is one thing i have learned i will not be buying a benz for a very long time. i just dont make the money to keep the car and im done im still going for a crown vic or a big car. i also noticed how little i really like being in the benz now it seems to small for me

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: bye