E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

crazy blinkers?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 07:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1994 E320 (current)
Originally Posted by childofjuly
i'm goin to be nice and not rip you too bad but who are you to decied whos a kid or men among everyone in here? you abousulty know nothing about any of us and all you are doin are making consumption! Personaly i dont know what you consider being "successful" is in life but i wouldnt be doing big talk unless i'm really moving something.. and you got to feel me on that man! this aint the first rodeo for any of us i'm sure but you're just talking stupid! who in the heck would tell the cops that "i smoke pot and it makes me a better driver"? hello? what are you smoking? I'm sorry that you been there and seen it screw up lives but thats not the case here man! i'm 27 and i work for everything i have I'm not sayin i'm more "successful" than you but i know I pay more taxes every year than some people double of my age.. you cant school me on life buddy! i'm asian! my parents perpaired me very well!

again! i want everyone to know that I dont even drink muchless drink while driving! so everyone needs to get off of that and quit tryin to act like daddy! the point is my blinker wasnt working when it needed to regarless whatever the heck i was on! and just because you smoke weed doesnt mean you're a kid or unsuccessful.. get over it!

If the topic is your blinkers not working then that's the topic. Check your blinker switches on the block and your connections at the bulb sockets. Get some electrical contact cleaner if there is any corrosion on the bulb sockets. Clean them with a bit of the cleaner and some 440 sand paper to get the clean surface back.
As far as all the added stuff on this thread you are the one who included the being high information so you brought it on yourself. If you have a question about a problem with your car then you should keep it on subject yourself and not mention the getting high stuff. I am not sorry if I offended you. It is your life and I understand that. Live it how you want and it is not my place to judge you on that. Your right that I don't know you but the glimpses I get of people in this forum is what they post and when you say that you were too high to know weather or not your blinker working or not then I take that as a statement of character (weather that is right or wrong). My definition of success is irrelevant and i understand that. You have standards and I have standards and it is your choice how you live. I can respect that. In the future don't be surprised if guys give you the business about something you post. We are all big boys and we 2 weeks from now most of us won't remember this thread because we will have moved on. So i will get down off my soap box now. I hope your blinker issue gets resolved and I also hope there are no hard feelings. I can see that one thing we have in common is that we will both speak our mind and not apologize for what we believe, that I can definitely respect.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 e320...sold the rest
I love the sentimental bull****..
Old 04-02-2008, 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1990 300ce
Noise noise noise. You drive while high. That is stupid regardless of your age. It's selfish because you are putting others at risk.

You can be a 50 year old child for all I care. It has nothing to do with how much you pay in taxes, how successful you are, etc. If you make childish and selfish decisions, you are childish and selfish. Period.

If you don't want people to give you a hard time about something you've done, don't write about it on a public forum and then act like you didn't bring it on yourself and act like the world is out to get you. Which is also very childish.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:01 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W124's
Let's move on Folks.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:46 PM

1995 E 420
Originally Posted by GEDaggett
If the topic is your blinkers not working then that's the topic. Check your blinker switches on the block and your connections at the bulb sockets. Get some electrical contact cleaner if there is any corrosion on the bulb sockets. Clean them with a bit of the cleaner and some 440 sand paper to get the clean surface back.
As far as all the added stuff on this thread you are the one who included the being high information so you brought it on yourself. If you have a question about a problem with your car then you should keep it on subject yourself and not mention the getting high stuff. I am not sorry if I offended you. It is your life and I understand that. Live it how you want and it is not my place to judge you on that. Your right that I don't know you but the glimpses I get of people in this forum is what they post and when you say that you were too high to know weather or not your blinker working or not then I take that as a statement of character (weather that is right or wrong). My definition of success is irrelevant and i understand that. You have standards and I have standards and it is your choice how you live. I can respect that. In the future don't be surprised if guys give you the business about something you post. We are all big boys and we 2 weeks from now most of us won't remember this thread because we will have moved on. So i will get down off my soap box now. I hope your blinker issue gets resolved and I also hope there are no hard feelings. I can see that one thing we have in common is that we will both speak our mind and not apologize for what we believe, that I can definitely respect.
you still dont get it man.. yes, i said i was high! if you dont like that.. its cool.. just tell me about it. you aint got to go on and on and preach about drinking and driving! thats not the case here! and you need to just speak for your own actions and not others! you're not their representative. if everyone want to give me business about it they can take a number! i can handle my own business! because honestly speaking if i follow your logic i can just judge you by what you have said and really lay into you but all thats not called for! and as far as apologize go.. i guess i'll be the bigger man and say sorry! I'm sorry that you and whoever you were hanging out with have screwed up lifes over whatever drugs you guys did... but thats not my story.. not by far!
Old 04-02-2008, 03:06 PM

1995 E 420
Originally Posted by Bigpete123
Noise noise noise. You drive while high. That is stupid regardless of your age. It's selfish because you are putting others at risk.

You can be a 50 year old child for all I care. It has nothing to do with how much you pay in taxes, how successful you are, etc. If you make childish and selfish decisions, you are childish and selfish. Period.

If you don't want people to give you a hard time about something you've done, don't write about it on a public forum and then act like you didn't bring it on yourself and act like the world is out to get you. Which is also very childish.
Bigpete, noise noise noise. so stop speeding! and you are very correct my friend that has nothing to do with how successful anyone is! so go talk some sense into GEDaggett! because he was the one that brought that up! and you're right this is a public forum so i can write whatever i want.. and i dont think the world is out to get me.. i just think people needs to take care of themselfs before the try to tell someone what to do! words of my grandpa "just remember everytime you point at someone 3 of your own fingers are pointing back at you!"
Old 04-02-2008, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1990 300ce
If you know what you are doing is wrong, you should stop doing it. While I'm sure there are many things I should get criticized for too, it doesn't diminish your responsibility for changing your wreckless behavior.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

lots of cars
Anyways, moving on......

So last night I went down to sunset and parked my car on the street to go to a club. I came back at 3am and guess what I see? some dumb ***** sitting on my hood. So i told the b!tch to get off my car and slapped her a couple times upside her head. I looked for any damage and there wasn't really any except for an a$s print. I had a couple shots so I wasn't in the best of shape to judge the damage. I get in my car and drive off and that's when i noticed that my front shocks where pretty bouncy. I wake up the next morning with a hangover so I didn't feel like checking it. Later on I popped my hood and my strut mounts have rips all over them. So my question is.... should i replace the shocks too or just the mounts?
Old 04-02-2008, 04:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1990 300ce 24v I6
How fat was this girl to wreck your strut mounts?
Old 04-02-2008, 05:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1990 300ce
and did you really slap her??
Old 04-02-2008, 06:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

lots of cars
lmao...i wasn't being serious...
Old 04-02-2008, 06:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 e320...sold the rest
PIMP SLAP DAT HOE!!!

I was at a party and my friend wanted to get the beer outta my car, so I gave my keys to him. And I start hearing subs, so I think "wow...he's showing off my car"

I get out there and there are people sitting on my trunk for the vibrations, hood, and leaning all over my car!!!!! Not to mention they we wearing jeans with metal on the a$$!!!

Needless to say, a few *****es got some backhands...
Old 04-02-2008, 06:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Enzo, my Benzo
This thread sucks. It sucks harder because a 27yr old man posted braggingly that he was too high (read: stupid) to tell if his blinkers were fooked or not while driving.

Asian or not, your parents obviously DIDNT prepare you well enough....PS there are TONS of crappy asian parents out there, so that stereotype is almost as ghey as this thread.

End.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Administrator

Received 798 Likes on 497 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
This has ventured way off course- We have an "off topic" forum for this type of convo.... locking thread.