E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

Something wicked this way comes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 12:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
Keep personally attacking us, big man....your SDS is QUITE blaring.

As for your comment in your second to last irrelevant post, you're a nobody because you believe it. Also, because you are an a$$hole. Good luck in life...you seem like you need it.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Youngtimer
Originally Posted by Real1shepherd
But you keep coming back anyway and you're "insulting" a hell of a lot more than I ever did. Yeah, I see that there's more here than just technical talk, but I also see competition for exclusivity in a 'country club' type atmosphere. I freely admit that I'm a nobody, but that's a tougher admission for some here.

oh yes, you best believe i will now keep coming back, because as long as you direct comments to me, i won't leave them unanswered.
and yes, i AM insulting a hell of a lot more than you did. you turned it on, i'm just adjusting the volume.
i'm not sure what competition you are seeing. we're a bunch of people who try to help each other with our cars, or ask for help. some people have modified their cars, other's haven't, but by no means is there a pecking order other than the ones with the most knowledge tend to get more respect. i can help re-wire a stereo system or swap out springs, but i have no clue how to take apart an engine, so my contributions are limited. i know i don't have as much to offer as many others, but so? i don't make fun of people with NO knowledge, and people with more knowledge than me don't make fun of me.
in the process of exchanging information and ideas you build a cameraderie with your peers, which is an added bonus. just ask all the guys who got together at the last meet because of this site. you're apparently here solely for 'technical' help and nothing else, which is fine as long as you understand that for others this site is a little more than just that.
i have no idea why you opened up on me with your comments, but i don't appreciate your attitude. aside from the odd issue here and there everyone who comes here gets along very well, which is more than can be said for a lot of other sites i've been a member of. there's no need to try and be a smarta$$, which is so obviously what you're trying to do.
finally, i will be back should you choose to direct any further comments at me.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

lots of cars
I've never had a window motor and regulator fail,
I've had my regulator fail when the plastic part that pushes the window up broke. Some wire and duct tape fixed it and it's been working like a charm for 3 years.

I don't think the blower motor relay exists......from what I understand its climate control unit to blower motor REGULATOR then to the motor windings So don't go nuts looking for relays unless of course I'm wrong on this...
The blower motor has a fuse that likes to short out and melt. It did on mine but i rewired it and put a inline fuse. It could also be a switch on the dash but im sure there is a relay because it has an auto setting.??

Old 01-07-2009, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1992 300TE 4matic wagon
Originally Posted by ZorroAMG
Keep personally attacking us, big man....your SDS is QUITE blaring.

As for your comment in your second to last irrelevant post, you're a nobody because you believe it. Also, because you are an a$$hole. Good luck in life...you seem like you need it.
Please note that this is my last posting to the two of you. The only reason I've carried it this far is purely for the amusement factor. I'm always amused at people who can't see the trees for the forest. Everything that you two have accused me of doing/being have been exact mirror images of yourselves. You initially posted an inane, OT response that had absolutely nothing to do with my mechanical query. It was clearly an inside joke among your fraternity buddies here. Look at the facts of what has been said; you two accused me of being a TROLL, flaming others, having a menstrual flow, attitude, wrinkled testes and using run-on sentences.

Any astute elementary kid could come in here, read your postings and accuse you two of exactly those very charges. Ordinarily if you were decent sorts, you would apologize and leave the thread. You've promised to do just that a number of times, but your ego will not permit and has caused you two to go way over the top. Furthermore, you two simply will not be challenged and proceeded to flame me, while making complete jackasses of yourselves.

This is endemic on many forums; wherein some veteran posters become larger than in real life, or let their egos get much larger than their base intelligence. Your ego is only eclipsed by your pettiness in threatening to never answer any of my technical question in the future and/or that you're going to make sure none of your fraternity buddies do as well. By any Net definition you care to chose, that's just bullying pure and simple. Do what you will dudes and if you live up to your promises, it only proves how shallow and small you two really are. I'm really sorry that I didn't let a couple of bored hyenas bully me.

Last statement to me up above in your quote, again, look in the mirror. You two are a real piece of work and deserve each other. Don't give yourselves any credit, because there was never any help offered from the two of you, just a hijacked thread for your own amusement.

Last edited by Real1shepherd; 01-07-2009 at 09:49 PM. Reason: moreinfo
Old 01-07-2009, 08:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Enzo, my Benzo
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA....wow you aren't very smart, are you?

If you scroll up, you will see that I never posted in this ridiculous thread until you clearly brought me in to this. Now, because we call you out for being a douche with your attitude-rich posts, you feel like you need to flame harder and personally attack my career. Then you have the nerve to attack Zedstyle after he CLEARLY made an attempt to help you in your whiney door alarm thread.

Bottom line, you came here asking for help, the thread went off topic and you showed your true colors. WAAAAAAAAAAAA my threaaaad. Attack attack. Grow the fu(k up, learn to live with thread hijacks or GTFO.

You won't be missed.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

92 500e, 95 E34 525I Touring
I have to admit, when I read the thread title I immediately thought of a zorro-esque photo shoot as well.

A tad melodramatic for an A/C problem if you ask me.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

lots of cars
Dude, you guys write way too much to talk *****....

But yeah, who cares about a sig anyways...

So, the a/c problem... what's up with that?
Old 01-07-2009, 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Youngtimer
all this because i mentioned that when i read the thread title it made me think of something else.
you sound like someone that was teased by cheerleaders and tormented by jocks in high school and has a huge complex about it. what a crybaby.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

lots of cars
I hope there's a w124 whaaambulance...I know I saw it somewhere
Old 01-08-2009, 06:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Originally Posted by YNVDIZW124
I've had my regulator fail when the plastic part that pushes the window up broke. Some wire and duct tape fixed it and it's been working like a charm for 3 years.

The blower motor has a fuse that likes to short out and melt. It did on mine but i rewired it and put a inline fuse. It could also be a switch on the dash but im sure there is a relay because it has an auto setting.??

Hahaha nice smilies I'm pretty sure the climate control unit just sends a signal to the regulator which is in theory a huge current regulating transistor this is why the auto function can vary the motors speed according to interior temp, a relay would be a simple on/off type deal.