E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

Brain Cadena Carbon Fibre Spoiler in Malaysia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes W210 E280
Brain Cadena Carbon Fibre Spoiler in Malaysia

Ello people..just to let Rich, Craig and everyone know that the BC CF spoiler has arrived and after examining it, i'm a very happy camper! Only prob is I got whacked an extra RM570 in duties.. should have gotten craig to value the spoiler at USD20, so they would have charged me less..well, lesson learned!

Anyhoo..I did a dummy take on it today and took some photos..will probably put it in the shop next week to get it fixed, and probably do up the grille and touch on the paint.

It took a while, but it was very well worth it! now need to find a CF roof spoiler to go with it..
Attached Thumbnails Brain Cadena Carbon Fibre Spoiler in Malaysia-cfpic2.jpg   Brain Cadena Carbon Fibre Spoiler in Malaysia-cfpic3.jpg   Brain Cadena Carbon Fibre Spoiler in Malaysia-cfpic4.jpg   Brain Cadena Carbon Fibre Spoiler in Malaysia-cfpic1.jpg  
Old 09-06-2005, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
98 W210 Advantgarde
Luv the granite floor tiles Karlie

Looks good and matches your body paint nicely.......and great to see that spoiler go half way round the world and back, whilst appreciating value

That chrome trunk handle now looks a little out of place, but that's just MHO. BTW, an exhaust is definitely in order with that spoiler now

Last edited by Whitey; 09-06-2005 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
2014 E550 4matic,, sold 2012 E 350 4matic,,sold 2010 e350 4w,sold 2002 e320 se
OOO......Nicey nice Karl,thats what you were bantering about whilst I whomped you in pool!!!!Yeah,,,you could use some nice exhaust pipes coming out now,make sure they dont scrapey.IMHO,,,the chrome trunk handle looks good!!!
Old 09-06-2005, 09:53 PM

Mercedes W210 E280
Originally Posted by Whitey
Luv the granite floor tiles Karlie

Looks good and matches your body paint nicely.......and great to see that spoiler go half way round the world and back, whilst appreciating value

That chrome trunk handle now looks a little out of place, but that's just MHO. BTW, an exhaust is definitely in order with that spoiler now
pretty worned out granite i might add..need to give it a good wash and throw in some sealant and gloss..:P

Thanks for the approval..it does matches my colour just nice..i might still be a bit huffed about the total amount of $$ i paid, but all in all, i'm happy with the result.

yeah, i need to readjust the chrome a bit..the screws at the bottom gotten a bit loose now.

As mentioned in the SMS, i was stuck in Bangsar till 930pm..my mech came over, helped jump started the car..manage to drive home. This morning woke up, and the car failed to start again..jumped started it and its now at the shop..since its close to service time, i might as well get it done and change the battery to a maintenance free one...and also get the spoiler fixed up..

am working hard in getting an exhaust put on for sure now dude..
Old 09-06-2005, 09:55 PM

Mercedes W210 E280
Originally Posted by stemags
OOO......Nicey nice Karl,thats what you were bantering about whilst I whomped you in pool!!!!Yeah,,,you could use some nice exhaust pipes coming out now,make sure they dont scrapey.IMHO,,,the chrome trunk handle looks good!!!
ahhaa..indeed steve..indeed....turned out better then i expected...as mentioned above, am trying hard to get some pipes put on..hopefully sebrings or even the braboos if i can find it..

I'll definitely cut the kit and slot the pipes in between for a more OE look...

I love my chrome handle too..

btw, i think a rematch is in order..lol
Old 09-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That isht looks hot bro!
Old 09-06-2005, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
looks very clean and like dave said the trunk lid looks out of place........
Old 09-07-2005, 02:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Sporting the new curves, reminiscent of the Braboos (RIP)

RM570...O U C H, sounds like a GRIP

Quite honestly Karlson I enjoy watching your car progress...keep up the outstanding job!!!

FYI: the BC roof spoiler has found a new owner in Taiwan, but if he ever decides to sell...you'll be the first to know
Old 09-07-2005, 04:18 AM

Mercedes W210 E280
Originally Posted by alexbenz
looks very clean and like dave said the trunk lid looks out of place........
alex, had a chat with whitey and i misunderstood his comment..after reading your post helps also..lol..i was thinking of painting all the chrome to match the car, plus the badges..but thinking about it still. But i still like the chrome handle..gives it a bit of character compared to before..we'll see how it goes..

Btw, whens your unveiling going to be? can't wait for it..all the anticipation!
Old 09-07-2005, 04:23 AM

Mercedes W210 E280
Originally Posted by Richard023
Sporting the new curves, reminiscent of the Braboos (RIP)

RM570...O U C H, sounds like a GRIP

Quite honestly Karlson I enjoy watching your car progress...keep up the outstanding job!!!

FYI: the BC roof spoiler has found a new owner in Taiwan, but if he ever decides to sell...you'll be the first to know
you said it Rich.. now all i'm missing are BBKs, Phat exhausts, rear deck spoiler ( which i hope the taiwan guy will let it go one day or another) and a kompressor to make the car go faster! lol

Thanks for the compliments..i had fun watching your car get done up too..and it got done up very nicely..will be hard to find someone to match it!

But hey, I'm sure the C6 is a bigger chick magnet nowadays no? lol..