E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

Anyone have this??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 08:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W210 E55
[QUOTE=carlsson9]
Originally Posted by W210 E55

You said it....
Bud, we all share the same passion here (MB). Just hope that everyone be nice and respect people so that we can get more and more knowledges from Newbies or Old timers. Every knowledge is important and useful here, peace?
Old 01-10-2006, 09:09 AM

Mercedes W210 E280
[QUOTE=W210 E55]
Originally Posted by carlsson9

Bud, we all share the same passion here (MB). Just hope that everyone be nice and respect people so that we can get more and more knowledges from Newbies or Old timers. Every knowledge is important and useful here, peace?
sure thing..peace bro
Old 01-10-2006, 09:59 AM

2007 E550
I think they look cool but I would not get them, thats just me though. I personally don't like blinking mirrors.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
98 W210 Advantgarde
Son, I don't even want to go there, you know what I mean.

Kid for all you know, I could be your father...................how's your mother lately?

Mmmm, looks like YOUR 5 posts have been very constructive and polite so far...now would you get with the program and stop whining your sorry a$$ off..wtf are u doing here anyway? Booted out of the E55 board for being such a cry baby or don't you own that car?
Old 01-10-2006, 07:03 PM

97 e320
jesus whitey you still going off???? super finatic a whole bunch of post and thats the way you act. when i grow up i wanna be just like you!
Old 01-10-2006, 09:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 Charcoal Grey E350 Coupe
They look fine ,see below

Old 01-10-2006, 09:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 170 Likes on 154 Posts
99 E320
very nice ride, Rob......but.....uhm, there are cooties/dust on your windscreen.
Old 01-10-2006, 09:37 PM

W210 E55
Originally Posted by Whitey
Kid for all you know, I could be your father...................how's your mother lately?

Mmmm, looks like YOUR 5 posts have been very constructive and polite so far...now would you get with the program and stop whining your sorry a$$ off..wtf are u doing here anyway? Booted out of the E55 board for being such a cry baby or don't you own that car?

Wow, is this a must to get personal and attack my family members? Calm down, kid! Seems you have alot more to learn in your life!

hm.... speaking about polite. Go figure who is mis-behaving .

It's just further show how rude and arrogant you are
Old 01-10-2006, 10:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Seems you have a bad attitude! Telling people to back off is impolite and telling people to pi$$ off is even worse.

It's just so sad that this forum has someone like you. Insulting people and tell others to back off or leave. May I ask you a question. Is this forum yours? This is a public place and people should behave themselves and respect others.

Wow, what is the difference between a newbie to the forum and an old timer like you? Is there any differences in position in this forum? Is an old timer entitled to more rights like telling new memebers to back off blah blah blah?

whats the difference?? the difference is we all have had a tight net on here for a long time while you just joined in and start to bud in where it isn't your place.....

when i joined on here i didn't run off my mouth and get into it with people. yes it's hard to see if people are joking or not because were not hearing it but seeing it on the screen. people are entitled to what they like and disliked. d2benz brought up the subject about how the mirrors were and i gave him what i thought about it. Then you got gomez saying what he thought and i made a reply along with a joke and then he runs his moth off about how boring my projects are when whatever i do it has nothing to do with this subject were on.......whitey, carlsson joined in because there long time friends on this board and i talk to them also online as well so when someone like you whose only been a member for 2 weeks has no place to run his mouth about how things are. If you check this forum you can see that the old timers like myself, whitey, richard023, the godfather, carlsson, etc have been around to lend out a lot of info to the forum. We don't have to but were fellow benz modders and i've been in a few tough spots and other have helped me out.........

so watch how you take a tone in this forum when you are a " noob"
Old 01-10-2006, 10:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
second, all "noobs" should introduce themselves when they come on a board......you will not earn any respect when you come in and think you own the place, mbworld takes pride in how they run the board and it's the biggest mercedes forum in the us... keep it clean......
Old 01-10-2006, 10:49 PM

W210 E55
Originally Posted by alex@modbargains
second, all "noobs" should introduce themselves when they come on a board......you will not earn any respect when you come in and think you own the place, mbworld takes pride in how they run the board and it's the biggest mercedes forum in the us... keep it clean......
Well, I apologize I didn't introduce myself at the beginning. I am Dale from Seattle driving a black 00 E55 bone stock.

But it's totally unacceptable to get things personal and attack others'

I have been in this forum for long as a guest so I kinda know how this forum works.

Agreed that we should keep it clean here, no mis-behavings or getting things personal .
Old 01-10-2006, 10:59 PM

very nice ride, Rob......but.....uhm, there are cooties/dust on your windscreen.
I'll be sure to remove those unsightly items the next time,sir!!!
Old 01-10-2006, 11:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

99 E320
I didn't introduce myself because I dont like sharing....and this isn't AA.
Dale, if Isee you around town, I'll rev the engine a little and if my lady friend
is riding along, just pretend I beat you on the roll-on, okay?? (I'll give you
$50). I'll be in the Bordeaux debadged E320 with depo-HID and E55 taillights.
I'm thinking of getting Fikse shoes since they're so conveniently close by.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Well, I apologize I didn't introduce myself at the beginning. I am Dale from Seattle driving a black 00 E55 bone stock.

But it's totally unacceptable to get things personal and attack others'

I have been in this forum for long as a guest so I kinda know how this forum works.

Agreed that we should keep it clean here, no mis-behavings or getting things personal .
all good.......it was attacking in any way, not on your part but more on gomez......but anyways it's all good.......hope you have fun on here........welcome........

be quite raymond.............LOL, ahahaah.......it should be done like how it is at AA.....hi i'm alex and i'm sick with modding my car......
Old 01-10-2006, 11:10 PM

W210 E55
Originally Posted by raymond g-
I didn't introduce myself because I dont like sharing....and this isn't AA.
Dale, if Isee you around town, I'll rev the engine a little and if my lady friend
is riding along, just pretend I beat you on the roll-on, okay?? (I'll give you
$50). I'll be in the Bordeaux debadged E320 with depo-HID and E55 taillights.
I'm thinking of getting Fikse shoes since they're so conveniently close by.
Hi Raymond g,

I am living in the Queen Ann area, how about you? My car is debadged too so we are even steven on the roll-on, deal? My car has around 200K miles so it's kinda old and the engine seems alot weaker than it used to be.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:16 PM

W210 E55
Hi Alex,

Since you are sick with modding your car. I bet you must have some experience on tires. Below is the link of my post, any input?

https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w210/132966-tires.html

Thanks.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

99 E320
dude....I can almost see you from where I am right now. i'm still stuck at
work. i'm like the only one in the bldg except for security. i spent the day
playing on MBWorld and forgot to do payroll so paying the price for goofing
off.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

99 E320
crap....i just missed an ebay deadline on Torx sockets.....all on account i was
trying to post on this board and lost track of time. missed it by 5 seconds.
!#$%$
Old 01-10-2006, 11:24 PM

W210 E55
Originally Posted by raymond g-
dude....I can almost see you from where I am right now. i'm still stuck at
work. i'm like the only one in the bldg except for security. i spent the day
playing on MBWorld and forgot to do payroll so paying the price for goofing
off.
Yuh, it's kinda addicting with MBWorld. I always surf MBWorld at work too, we are same kinda guy!
Old 01-11-2006, 01:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by Gomez153
lol damn you guys cant take a joke !!!!! arent we supposed to be boys on here posting back and forth we kind of become like the guys at the lunch table like back in the day in school or the locker room but i guess not..no offense to anybody but my e320 is my second car its old ,inexpensive and quite embarassing if thats what i was concentrating on as a project.yeah they look nice but **** i could dump 20 g's in to these 10 g's cars and what look cool at the car come on bro..these are the mbz anyone can have or mod (LOL) that cat with all the post and still acting like a noob thats even more funny internet tuff guys lol
you make no sense in what your wrote here.....a 10g's car?? maybe to you, maybe the one you bought has high miles and looks like crap but some of us have had the car for a long time and still love it....if you embarassed about the car then maybe you should sell it and buy a brand new honda
Old 01-11-2006, 02:49 PM
MBWorld Founder

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 GT R Pro, 2019 GT3 RS, 2018 GT3 Touring
Please get this topic back on track....
Old 01-11-2006, 11:37 PM

'97 E320
Originally Posted by d2Benz
Does anyone know how good these are?
mirror cover

can I paint over the black paint???
they also have a silver one (I'm not cosidering silver, my car is green)

I think I like this over the small led ones...

cheers!

WOW… soooo many useless reply’s… anyway

Back on topic………………………….

i’ve also seen those in a plastic chrome version… but to answer your questions…

Yes… they can be painted to match your car… i did the mirrors on my mustang (they came black from the factory… here’s the “how-to” instructions i followed… painting side mirrors

should work the same with these… but with the led’s, the lense's would either have to be masked off really well front and back or just removed from the housing if possible…

i bet painted to match the car… they would look really nice..!!

and yes… i have to agree with you, these look better then others i’ve seen as well…

~ Mr. B ~
Old 01-12-2006, 12:53 AM

2017 GLE350 4MATIC, 2009 ML350 4matic, 2005 4maticWAGON (sold), A Pre-facelift W210(sold)
Thanks for all your responses to my question. I've decided to purchase a paintable version of the mirror cover. I've seen the long led on newer benzes and I like the look better than the short led version on the MY00+

I do respect the opinions of Alex, Whitey, Raymond, Zam, Godfather (Doc) and other older-timers on this forum.
Please newbies respect these cats, they made this site what it is today. They've contributed a lot of time and money into different projects for peeps like us to benefit from. Even though I've been around for a little over a year, I'm proud to be able to share opinions with the likeness of the old timers on this site

If I got tired of the cover I can always take it off, its only a $150 investment.

Once again, thanks all.

cheers!
Old 01-12-2006, 02:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

99 E320
small side benefit: i dislike locking chirps. I also hate having to walk towards the
front or rear of the car to confirm lock activation. I have tinted windows and
watching for the lock pull to lower can be challenging under certain lighting
conditions. doesn't take much to mask the locking sound either. sooo....the
mirror lights are a side benefit as they blink with the un/locking.
Old 01-12-2006, 01:27 PM

old timers on this site
Hey ,D2Benz,not everyone is complimented when you say 'old timers' ,like the poster above me ,for instance. He himself admiited to not being able to see under certain 'conditions' Those hair folicles start to react,turning from grey to lily white,so watch ya self,ya young whipper snapper.....

Last edited by ruffrob; 01-12-2006 at 01:31 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone have this??