E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

**WALD EXCHANGE V2 kit (w210 96-99) - OVERSTOCK CLEARANCE SPECIAL PRICE!**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 02:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by alex-mbz
whats wrong with your headlight and lip??????

i only clown on you............

i must say the wald kit looks good on black....silver looks alright but black is the best so far from what i've seen.......havn't seen it on white though........
lol nothing's wrong with it, I think it looks badass hahah. but some thing it looks weird! Oh well!!
Old 03-23-2006, 02:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by The Godfather
lol nothing's wrong with it, I think it looks badass hahah. but some thing it looks weird! Oh well!!
its prob old geezers that don't like it
Old 03-23-2006, 02:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
lol what I wanna know is why Mario is so pissed off? Maybe I should've said "not my cup of tea" vs "whack," but that's just isn't the way I speak normally....
Old 03-23-2006, 02:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG 55, 335i, Mini Cooper S
lol wtf? Silver cars aren't my favorite. That's my personal opinion. My sister has a silver 203, I don't like it. My father has a pewter silver W211, I don't like it. For ME, Black is the only right color. Call me close minded, but that's how I have always rolled.

With that said, Wald's color of choice is black. The kit is a VIP kit. VIP colors are either Black or white, but predominantly black. But going along with my OWN personal taste, wald kit on a silver car is....well whack. I don't like it one bit. I saw this pic years ago, and I didn't like it. It made me think twice about my own wald kit. Well that is until it arrived and I saw it MY black car.

Anyway, don't get all butthurt all of the sudden, not everyone's gonna like everything the same. I got people clowning on my headlight and my brabus lip all day long, but I don't give a ****. Don't take that kind of **** personal, it's not worth losing sleep over. I can clown every single car here, but in the end, it's just my personal preference.
I understand your points and you have every right to your opinion, that’s what makes this board so great. My post wasn't just about the silver car thing; it is about most of your posts. You are the KING of the back handed compliment.

Example:
"Excuse me Miss but you look beautiful for a woman your age."
"I love your wheels; they were my first set when I had no money."
"You remind me of a famous singer...I know Michael Jackson."

All these are example of your posting style. It seems like you have some Demons running around your brain. Your posts aren’t that bad, but they tend to ruin the flow of the threads.
BTW, your car looks tight for being involved in a major accident. LOL
Peace
Old 03-23-2006, 02:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by E55Cent
I understand your points and you have every right to your opinion, that’s what makes this board so great. My post wasn't just about the silver car thing; it is about most of your posts. You are the KING of the back handed compliment.

Example:
"Excuse me Miss but you look beautiful for a woman your age."
"I love your wheels; they were my first set when I had no money."
"You remind me of a famous singer...I know Michael Jackson."

All these are example of your posting style. It seems like you have some Demons running around your brain. Your posts aren’t that bad, but they tend to ruin the flow of the threads.
BTW, your car looks tight for being involved in a major accident. LOL
Peace
lol that's my style!

But that last line doesn't make sense, as the car is in pieces somewhere....or some clown is driving it around with a salvage title..
Old 03-23-2006, 04:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHHHHAAHAHHHHAHH

i got no comment.......i've been a little "not so nice" to the noobies on the forum...i guess i'm sick of seeing the same questions asked because they don't know how to use a search button.... i rather see some nice pics of fixed up cars then my a/c doesn't work........lol j/k

ok from my 2 cents mike always clowns around, i'm like that too but over all he's chill......mario i don't know you since i've never meet you but you seen chill on here and your car screams......
Old 03-23-2006, 11:38 AM

2017 GLE350 4MATIC, 2009 ML350 4matic, 2005 4maticWAGON (sold), A Pre-facelift W210(sold)
Good feedback guys....Alex, I feel you about the newbees asking the same questions over and over without using the search...I wish we can make it an habbit OR rule to teach them how to use the search than answer their questions....that will be more educating than re writting the threads all the time.
Like U said be4, a lot of the regulars are DROPPING like flies....

cheers!
Old 03-23-2006, 02:26 PM
Almost a Member!

I still think the kit would look sick on my green w210. Then again when i sell the car, it's most likely gonna be an old guy lookig at it so a bodykit my ruin the resale.
Old 03-23-2006, 08:55 PM

2017 GLE350 4MATIC, 2009 ML350 4matic, 2005 4maticWAGON (sold), A Pre-facelift W210(sold)
I agree with you....
its your car and you get to do whatever U want to it.

I'll say buy the kit, especially at this increadible price....
Put it on, post some pictures for our eyes...and enjoy your Wald kit

When its time to sell your ride...take them out and make the car stock again.

cheers,
Old 03-24-2006, 02:09 AM

CL600
I've always liked this kit, its definately mean looking and problably does work best with dark cars.

Aye Godfather, stop picking on people before I tell everyone who you got your brabus B-9 "Tuning Package" from
Old 03-24-2006, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by MBZW210
I've always liked this kit, its definately mean looking and problably does work best with dark cars.

Aye Godfather, stop picking on people before I tell everyone who you got your brabus B-9 "Tuning Package" from
i thought he only had a engine cover with the brabus logo..............
Old 04-01-2006, 07:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Send their addresses my way...I'll take care of it from there.

Last edited by Richard Galing; 04-01-2006 at 07:51 PM.
Old 04-02-2006, 03:24 PM

97 E420 90 300E
I would love to have the v1 or ex or whatever its called, that kit is freakin awesome.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:15 AM
Almost a Member!

My old E320 w/ the wald kit, HR cupkit suspension on #1 pads, and 19" iForged wheels:

Day one, slammed it on a mad dip on the freeway. Chipped it. This is the rear of the sideskirt. This is how low it was.

seen that car in a junkyard about a month or two ago in irwindale. it had damaged front and rear sport bumper.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
The car is still there? The bumpers on are Wald, not sport bumpers, unless somebody took them and replaced them which I doubt.

What were you doing there at the tow yard thing?