Went to Lexus and MB today...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Build date 2-04 E500
Originally Posted by Germancar1
Well I don't know the person thats why I said "generally". The post didn't sound like a person who has owned a Mercedes, it sounded pretty clueless to me.

M

All I'm saying is he's not your "typical" Lexus or BMW owner and at least drives the cars he slams.... I enjoy reading your informative posts and feel once you've been here a while longer you will get to know him more. This may or may not be to your liking, but at least you'll and see where he's coming from......Just felt I needed to say something...
Old 04-11-2006, 02:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 289 Likes on 202 Posts
2013 650i Coupe, 2010 IS250 AWD, 1999 S500
Originally Posted by HELL ONA HARLEY
All I'm saying is he's not your "typical" Lexus or BMW owner and at least drives the cars he slams.... I enjoy reading your informative posts and feel once you've been here a while longer you will get to know him more. This may or may not be to your liking, but at least you'll and see where he's coming from......Just felt I needed to say something...
Ok, fair enough.

M
Old 04-11-2006, 07:43 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
17 E220D, 11 E350 CDI(sold), 06 CLS320 CDI (sold), 05 Cadillac DeVille (gone), 04 E320 CDI (sold)
Originally Posted by HELL ONA HARLEY
I see we have a couple of former MB owners besides rjm that have sold their MBs yet still linger around here......Maybe regrets or perhaps Mercedes owners are better people to chat with???? I have to wonder what their real intentions are. Sorry, I just can't understand the preaching of how nice a lexus is on a Mercedes forum .....
Guilty! But extenuating circumstances. I still think of myself as an MB person, I just don't have one at the moment. When I return to NZ I will buy another one, which model depends on how well things go here!

The DeVille is a very nice car, ideal for what I want to do, also excellent value for money if you buy it 12 months old, but I'll try not to preach.