E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Ruthless people...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Banned

Received 116 Likes on 99 Posts
Angry Ruthless people...

Just minutes ago I sat in my car on SEARS parking lot. F-150 POS parks next to me. He opens the door, slams it against my car. Scratched up. I immediately got out of my car asked him if he knows that he just hit my car. Answer: Yes, I don't care. I asked if he wants me to call police. Answer: I don't care and walked away.

Called the cops, they showed up in 2 cars, 3 cops. The tried to find him, but didn't. Told me either I report it, he will go to jail with her and then a court day or to ask him for an apology. I'm a nice guy and said alright, lets wait a few more minutes and ask for an apology. Don't you hate those worthless piece of dumb f**ks not caring about other peoples property?

I'm so outrages... It happened the 4th time now that I actually saw the people who did it and I never called the police. Now I do and they can't find him. They paged him, he didn't show up.

Cops left they have to deal with the "real" bad guys. I'm glad they even showed up, but I can't believe the arrogance! If he wouldn't just walked away but apologized, I wouldn't be so mad, but if never ever does something against those kind of people they keep on going.

Oh well... Drive safe guys!!!

Last edited by Mackhack; 11-07-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
So, I guess there is no ticket they can give him so that his insurance company pays to fix your scratch?
Old 11-08-2008, 07:14 AM
Banned

Nope... They asked me to go my own, pay the deductible if I have to (I would have to) and that's it. I asked them to stay so I can ask for 30 bucks to get a touch up stick on him, but they wanted to leave after about 20 to 25 minutes waiting. She went inside 2 times to page the guy but he just didn't show up.

In this case people should be allowed to take matters in their own hands if the LEO can't do nothing...

And that means, he didn't get punished and does it next time again, he knows nothing happened this time to him, chances are that nothing will happen next time to him.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:19 AM

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
2017 E300W
So you have his tag (then ID) and police report. File a small claims action - his liability insurance will pick up and you get your car fixed.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
03 E500 and Corvette
Welcome to the real world. Unfortunately there are too many of this type out there. I have been rear ended at least 3 times and each time had to pay my own expense. Same attitude as the people you met.

I fully understand your position. These people also drive on the highway,, so be sure to drive defensive and watch out for them on the road where the results can be much worse.

I watch my rear view now and when there is a tailgater, I pull over and let them go. Tired of paying for the other !@#$#!@
Old 11-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4,433 Likes on 3,150 Posts
'71 Pinto
Originally Posted by Mackhack
F-150 POS parks next to me. He opens the door, slams it against my car. Scratched up. I immediately got out of my car asked him if he knows that he just hit my car. Answer: Yes, I don't care.
Plenty of holes in the desert here because of such trash…
Old 11-08-2008, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Ruthless? Probably more inconsiderate and disrespectful...if they shot you when you confronted them...then I'll give you ruthless. Either way, I hope they are karmically (new word) challenged. I've had that happen to me and it is beyond frustrating, especially when I make sure I don't ever do that to someone else.

I've gotten to the point where I've been tempted to put a knee to their door, but I stop short not because of karma per se, but I'd probably get nailed for it (security cams) and they won't care if he did it to me first. They could attribute it to an accident whereas I had premeditation.

I feel your pain...
Old 11-08-2008, 11:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E-550 Coupe 2010 SE
Just minutes ago I sat in my car on SEARS parking lot. F-150 POS parks next to me. He opens the door, slams it against my car. Scratched up. I immediately got out of my car asked him if he knows that he just hit my car. Answer: Yes, I don't care. I asked if he wants me to call police. Answer: I don't care and walked away.

Called the cops, they showed up in 2 cars, 3 cops. The tried to find him, but didn't. Told me either I report it, he will go to jail with her and then a court day or to ask him for an apology. I'm a nice guy and said alright, lets wait a few more minutes and ask for an apology. Don't you hate those worthless piece of dumb f**ks not caring about other peoples property?

I'm so outrages... It happened the 4th time now that I actually saw the people who did it and I never called the police. Now I do and they can't find him. They paged him, he didn't show up.

Cops left they have to deal with the "real" bad guys. I'm glad they even showed up, but I can't believe the arrogance! If he wouldn't just walked away but apologized, I wouldn't be so mad, but if never ever does something against those kind of people they keep on going.

Oh well... Drive safe guys!!!

Omg you are a really nice guy... knowing my temper, if that would have happened to me, i would have F U K E D up that F150 so bad...., i prefer not even thinking about it....
Old 11-08-2008, 11:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E500 with 'some' BRABUS upgrades
I'm sorry but I would of waited until he went inside (after technically slapping you in the face with his response) and slashed all four of his tires LMFAO. Broke all his mirrors off and bash in all his headlights, corner lights, taillights driver side window etc etc etc.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by BRABUS_E500
I'm sorry but I would of waited until he went inside (after technically slapping you in the face with his response) and slashed all four of his tires LMFAO. Broke all his mirrors off and bash in all his headlights, corner lights, taillights driver side window etc etc etc.
Yes, but then YOU would be in jail...the retaliator always gets nailed.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:16 PM

BMW
some years ago i was parked in front of a store, waiting for a friend, so i was still in the car. some guy parks next to me kinda close. so when he opens his door, it slams against my passenger side. i immediately get out and ask wtf?? he goes," yell all you want, what are you gonna call the cops? i am the cops!" and pulls out his badge. then he just proceeds to walk into the store with a smirk. so when my friend came out, "someone" kicked off both his side view mirrors. they were just hanging there by the wires
Old 11-08-2008, 01:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
07 E320 Bluetec
I only use my mean looking Ford Expedition if I intend to park at Malls, DIY stores etc. or rather anywhere I expect any such thing to happen. I hate to think of what I might do if someone hit my vehicle like he did you; I may start carrying a high speed drill with a 3/4" cobalt drill bit in the car. The possibilities are endless.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:45 PM

2007 CLS550 Designo; 2009 Mini Cooper; 2011 BMW 335d
wouldn't it have been an interesting coincidence if the guy walked out and find all his 4 tires flat?
Old 11-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by vettdvr
Welcome to the real world. Unfortunately there are too many of this type out there. I have been rear ended at least 3 times and each time had to pay my own expense. Same attitude as the people you met.
[...]
In May, in went to Fry's. Sat in my car, someone across of my car backed out, hit my rear bumper. I went out immediately. He apologized and begged me not to go my the insurance company b/c he didn't want his insurance go up. Nice guy as I am, sure no problem. He gave me immediately his insurance stuff after I asked him and he said, get a estimate. I emailed him to show him that I don't wanna rip him off and make some extra cash. He said he will and call me. Said, done. 1600 Bucks was the estimate. Nobody called me. I wrote another eMail telling him, 24h or I will go to small claims court and the police. He called and promised me to meet me the very next day with the cash. Didn't show up. Then I got a call from his insurance company. I made the statement, she said we have a problem. Her client told her something completely different. My word against his word. I got less than 50 %.

2 Weeks ago, I sat in my car and waited for my friend coming out of Walmart. Lady hits the shopping cart against my car leaves it there and leaves. I got out of my car, I asked her what that s**t is good for, she didn't even turn her head.

That's the reason why I'm so done with those people.

I was so tempted to key is entire white *** car writing dow F**K YOU B***H... But I know, someone will see it and than I'm going with the cops not he although I don't have license plates on my car.

But guys, thank you for your contribution here and your condolences. And what gives me a big smile... you think just like me in that situation. I'm not alone!

Last edited by Mackhack; 11-08-2008 at 02:37 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
03 E500 and Corvette
I

But guys, thank you for your contribution here and your condolences. And what gives me a big smile... you think just like me in that situation. I'm not alone!

I can assure you I understand how you feel and the temptations to get even.

However to get even would place the victim at the same level as the victimizer. Glad you did not get even. People who do these activities will eventually run into another of their type and both will lose.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:23 PM

05 E500
This would be my anlogy. He hit your car and you saw it and cops did not do anything. I would scratch his car and use the same reasoning if people saw who do it. I hate the rednecks.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts
2009 SL550 Roadster Diamond White, 2008 CLK550 Coupe Obsidian Black
Originally Posted by Timeless
Yes, but then YOU would be in jail...the retaliator always gets nailed.
Yeah, I agree with your sig. Don't blame me either, I thought about "country first".

Yes, but back to the subject at hand. I hate these priks. Once my friend parked his 07 escalade. We come back out... there is a key scratch from the beginning of the front door to the end of the back door. My friend was pissed. I'm glad we didn't find the guy or else he wouldn't have been alive right now. I would've cut the tire stems on his car and found a nice rock lying around.

Once, a friend of my mine got into a fight with someone at school. The guy punched him in front of everyone and called him a few names. My friend said, yeah we'll see about that. Next day, the other guy is *****ing at his friends how some guy in the middle of the night smashed all his family's car windows with bricks. LOL, and every time they would fix 'em, he'd smash them again. They even video taped him and knew it was him but didn't have the ***** to come after him.

45acp, good job, f*ck that pig, POS. So many disrespectful people, especially at my college.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i535
It is a problem of too democratic California. If we had a law allowing to carry guns, then the guy was much more polite.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dema
It is a problem of too democratic California. If we had a law allowing to carry guns, then the guy was much more polite.
Can't say it clearer!!!
Old 11-08-2008, 10:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Dema
I would not say too democratic, but rather too leftist.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Banned

The main problem is that there are too many people who are ignorant. They just take the **** from those people. I mean Americans love to sue, so go out and take any issue like that and start pulling them in front of the judge... I wanna see how long it will take until the first people who ever got ruled by the judge start thinking before destroying other people's properties!
Old 11-08-2008, 11:20 PM

06 E500 sport
I would have stolen a little air from his tires.

A door nick on a Mercedes is a lot easier to fix than a face-shaped imprint on the side of an F150.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Banned

Guys, again you all speak out of my soul!
Old 11-09-2008, 06:48 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Just out of curiosity, did you call 911 or the Police Department? Who are the proper people to call in these situations? (big or small accidents, etc.)

I've been screwed by people pleading to "not go through Insurance" too and being the nice guy I am, took a Phone Number, only to be F'ed later. I've made it a point that any accident type situation, even down to a door ding I will report obviously as long as I have a case, i.e the car/person available. It's a P.I.T.A but worth it.

I walked up to my car last week in the Garage I pay $100 a Month just to park in to find my rearview mirror hanging from it's wires and some nasty sh** liquid dried up on my window. Pissed me off.

I would have had a hard time not F'ING THAT DUDES CAR UP if I were you. Slashing tires is too loud and dangerous, a simple keying, damaging to easy parts, etc. would fare well.

All this talk is making me want to keep my Dealer Plates on
Old 11-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Banned

K-A i called the San Diego Police Department, not 911. I know if I would have called 911 they would tell me this isn't an emergency and I need to call SDPD.

So I didn, 15 min later the cop lady came, 10 min later the second car with 2 male cops rolled in. I had about 20 people staring at us why we are standing around this ****'ing F-150 and no action is going on.

I'm still pissed trust me. It is just too much now after the 4th time of seeing it. One of the cops even had the guts telling me that this is unfair to do a crime report b/c all my anger from the previous 3 times accumulated to my frustration and now this guy would have to pay for it.

F**K that S**t! Just b/c I don't like to involve police in my life, just b/c I don't like to get other people in (serious) trouble and just b/c I try to handle my life myself doesn't mean I cannot use my right to protect my assets.

Think before you act!!!

About slashing tires... Why not having small little steel pipes with us, one side grind down to a arrow shaped head and placed it in front and behind a wheel. The driver backs out, pushes it into his tire and the tire releases the air through the middle of the pipe (hollow) just like the police stop bar's have it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ruthless people...