E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

SERVICE MEMORY FULL !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 10:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E320
SERVICE MEMORY FULL !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I decided to play around with the menu trying to reset the service C after doing the oil change, and basically set a date for the maintenance and USA service or something like that and now everytime I start the car I get a memory full message along with 'was the maintenance performed on time?' and" Emission test on time ?"
It's a 2003 E320 and i am seeking a remedy to this... Any help is appreciated

Cheers!

Last edited by Subster; 03-22-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
03 E500 and Corvette
Originally Posted by Subster
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I decided to play around with the menu trying to reset the service C after doing the oil change, and basically set a date for the maintenance and USA service or something like that and now everytime I start the car I get a memory full message along with 'was the maintenance performed on time?' and another one similar to it.
It's a 2003 E350 and am seeking a remedy to this... Any help is appreciated

Cheers!
I would just follow the owners manual on how to reset the FSS for oil change. See if that helps. If you use the Mobile 1 0w40 european formual select 229.5 and not the conventional option to confirm.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E320
Service memory full !

Originally Posted by vettdvr
I would just follow the owners manual on how to reset the FSS for oil change. See if that helps. If you use the Mobile 1 0w40 european formual select 229.5 and not the conventional option to confirm.
Somehow i lost owners manual and i don't know how to reset or get ridoff
'SERVICE MEMORY FULL"
Whenever i try to confirm oil change ,it seys "service not confirm"
Anyone can HELP !!!!!!!!!!
THANKS.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:56 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2003 E320 Base
Sorry to revive a long-dead thread, but I’m having the same issue. My E320 has 275K miles on it, and I can no longer update services. I get the “Service Memory Full - See Owner’s Manual.” I’ve checked the Owner’s manual, and found the FSS reset discussion but nothing about “service memory full.” Any thoughts or help?