E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Car got keyed :-(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 10:46 AM
Banned

Received 116 Likes on 99 Posts
Well, either don't complain or take action. You can't whine about it and on the other hand let it slip.

This runs under a hit and run already no matter if the person realized that it hit your car or not and judges like these people a lot.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
2015 ML 350
Originally Posted by stevieob
I feel your pain my friend, I picked up my new car (well new for me), a 2009 W211 in mint condition, 2 weeks ago.

Last night I was on the couch minding the baby when the missus came home and said "what happened to your car?". I nearly dropped the poor child on her head with the shock.

Some **** in a red car had obviously gotten a bit to close for comfort and left me a few nice scratches and a little red design round the corner of my bumber.

What good is having parktronics when someone else does the bloody damage.

I have feeling I know who it might have been, but how do you say it to them without proof?

If i claim on the insurance to get it fixed my premium with go stupid next year so I'm stuck with having to touch it up myself.
No increase in premium if your car was hit while parked legally & unattended.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 E550 4-Matic
Car came out of the body shop Friday afternoon....looks great....dare I say better than before the destructive pinstripe was added.... glad I found the right shop. Very happy. They tell me I can't wax it for 30 days. Anyone know why?