E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

I have pics of wifes wrecked E500 need a host.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 03:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
E-class E300e Estate, Sprinter (stretched limo)
Originally Posted by Randy B
They are a company that values your car from before the crash and that re-values your car post crash assuming all the repairs are done to a factory fit.
Randy
Thank you very much for your informative reply. Would the insurance company pay for a hire car if you had to place an order for your very specific choice of replacement vehicle.

I accept your anxiety at wanting to get your wife into what has proved to be an extremely safe vehicle as soon as possible, and there might well be a new identical vehicle available 'somewhere'.

Regards,
John
A very wet Torquay
Old 09-17-2004, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 CLK 320
Thank god your wife and the occupant are fine, I hope you get a brand new car now becuase no matter what repairs happens stuff is not going to get fixed.

BTW, I dont know why drivers use cruise control on highways. I love to use it and stay in one lane, but then all sort of dumbasses driving below the speed limit show up on the left lane. I usually try to overtake them if it is possible but if not, i will flash & honk at them till they stop blocking the leftlane. I use left for passing but some times I sit in that lane if no other cars are on it, and I am going faster than the other cars on the left lane.

Once on my way to dallas, this lady in a brand new Toyota, was blocking the left lane, basically becuase of construction it became two lanes, and all the lanes were full and every car was driving neck to neck. I some how overtook every one about 20 cars were blocked in the left lane becuase of her. I honked at her for litterally for 3 mins for her to move over. God when will people get it, if you are going slow use an another lane not the left. I beleive on the left lane you should be going atleast 5mph over the speedlimit