E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Southern California??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2002, 01:24 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Southern California??

Is any one here know for sure if any dealer is taking orders for new new E class. I called two dealerships in southern califronia nd they both told me they are not taking any orders yet. But I have been reading here that some people have placed their order already. HUMMMM not sure what is going on. Is there a MBZ sales person on here that can tell me what is going on. Also people that have already placed their order please comment and keep me posted.

Thanks Agian
Old 05-30-2002, 09:09 PM

sl and M-class E320 4Matic SLK350
"Taking orders"

Find out what they mean by "taking orders." Some dealers will allow preferred customers to get on a waiting list which gives them priority even if Montvale is not offically allowing orders to be placed for a specific model with specific options simply because the necessary information is not yet in the system. Because the E Class is not a quasi limited edition model like the SL or CLK some dealers may be reluctant to bother with creating a waiting list for a model they know they will have more than ample supply to meet demand. Furthermore, the 1st cars allocated to the dealer are often what the factory wants to ship out without regard to customer preferences and the dealer may be more interested in moving those vehicles than he is in having to wait to make E class sales on cars that are special ordered.
Old 05-31-2002, 01:02 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'06 ML500 w/Apperance pkg & '07 SL550 w/AMG pkg
Devilish,

I'm not sure which dealers you have contacted in regards to the order, but most dealers are taking deposit reservation on the W211 E320 and E500. If you are interested in the E55 AMG, you will be put on the waiting list to get a car, as we are not sure of options and/or packages yet. I would be more than happy to assist you if you have any questions in this matter.

MarcusBenz
House of Imports, MBZ
Old 05-31-2002, 10:01 AM
Out Of Control!

Devilish

Not really sure where you're located but if your close to Marcus at the House of Imports you should get on their list. I've dealt with them and they are a great dealer!
Old 05-31-2002, 02:24 PM
Almost a Member!

Thanks for your infos. I am on the waiting list since two months ago. The reason why I want to place an order is so I can get the options that I want on the car. They are telling me the cars will be here in mid August but they are not taking special orders on them Yet and I guess as you said the options are not in the system yet. I am still tring to make up my mind on between the E Class or CLK Class. What about CLK modeles? DO they have a higher demand than the E class? The CLK that I got, I was on the waiting list for 2 + months before I got it.

Marcus I have been talking to Downtown motors and Beverly Hills Ltd which I have bought my cars from before.

Last edited by Devilish; 05-31-2002 at 02:26 PM.
Old 05-31-2002, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 mercedes clk coupe
Originally posted by Devilish
Thanks for your infos. I am on the waiting list since two months ago. The reason why I want to place an order is so I can get the options that I want on the car. They are telling me the cars will be here in mid August but they are not taking special orders on them Yet and I guess as you said the options are not in the system yet. I am still tring to make up my mind on between the E Class or CLK Class. What about CLK modeles? DO they have a higher demand than the E class? The CLK that I got, I was waiting list for 2 + months before I got it.

Marcus I have been talking to Downtown motors and Beverly Hills Ltd which I have bought my cars from before.
downtown motors they suck i got my ml from them not getting jack **** anymore

house of imports they # 1

ps downtown la motors hate house of imports with great passion

beverly hills ltd its like u cant even negotiate with them at all
same as auto stiegler in encino

keys the have an epty stock
so does the calstar mercedes

you best bet is house of import
i send em 14 clients and they all happy

as for Ron Amani at house of imports and he will do his best to put u ina nice car for a reasonble price

good luck

if u r having a getting anew e class let me know i will talk to ron bout the car and he will definatelly get u one
Old 06-03-2002, 05:02 AM

sl and M-class E320 4Matic SLK350
CLK versus E

Good question Devilish regarding merits of CLK versus E. Both are new models with most up to date improvements. CLK will probably not be made in the same numbers so could have a little more demand on resale. Recent issue of British magazine, CAR, had a commentary comparing the two. The writer's view was that with the CLK you got to pay more for less value. The absence of the air feature (air suspension?) in the CLK was viewed as almost inexcuseable. It apparently comes standard with the 500E, but is highly recommended as an option otherwise and supposedly makes the new E Class a killer driver.
Old 06-03-2002, 09:26 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Devilish
Thanks for your infos. I am on the waiting list since two months ago. The reason why I want to place an order is so I can get the options that I want on the car. They are telling me the cars will be here in mid August but they are not taking special orders on them Yet and I guess as you said the options are not in the system yet. I am still tring to make up my mind on between the E Class or CLK Class. What about CLK modeles? DO they have a higher demand than the E class? The CLK that I got, I was on the waiting list for 2 + months before I got it.

That is not a problem, people go to a dealer because they are comfortable and feel they are getting a good value for the money they are spending. I do have a question as to the statement you made, did you put a monitary deposit or just tell a salerep that you wanted to be on the waiting list for the car. If you put down a monitary deposit and they are not letting you choose the options you want, but telling you that you can take what comes in, that sounds a little suspect to me. I have clients who have placed a deposit on the W211 & W209 and they are able to pick and choose the options, color and interior. Also, the options are set up in the computer and is accepting orders to build. I suggest speaking to the Representative you are working with and ask him a few questions and get to the bottom of the issue.

MarcusBenz
House of Imports, MBZ
Old 06-06-2002, 03:55 AM
Almost a Member!

Marcus,

I have not given the guy any deposit cause I have purchase three other cars from this guy and he told me that I dont need to place a deposit cause of the customer relationship that we have but I have been wondering since I read your post. Marcus would you please PM me with your office number so I can call you and talk to you about this on the phone? That is only if you dont mind that and if you do then not a problem at all.

Devilish
Old 06-08-2002, 01:12 AM
Banned

Devilish,

I appologuise for the tardy response to your post, it has been quite a heckic couple of days for me at the office. I will be more that happy to go over this with you on the phone. The easiest way to contact me is to call me at this number: 714-562-1100 and ask for Mark, as I am the only Mark in the sales dept.

MarcusBenz
House of Imports, MBZ
Old 06-09-2002, 12:18 PM

SLK 350 '05
MarcusBenz.

how long is the waiting list for the E class in general?
my family is about to purchase the E500 but have not put down order, or waiting list. i'm just wondering if we go to the dealer, how long will it take before we get our car.

Thanks
Juke
Old 06-10-2002, 11:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 mercedes clk coupe
Originally posted by Juke-box
MarcusBenz.

my family is about to purchase the E500 but have not put down order, or waiting list. i'm just wondering if we go to the dealer, how long will it take before we get our car.

Thanks
Juke
DOWNTOWN LA MOTORS TAKING DEPOSTIS FOR E CLASS NOW

THIS GUY BRUCE CALLS ME EVER OTHER DAY BUGGIN BOUT THE NEW E CLASS
Old 06-10-2002, 03:26 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Juke-box
MarcusBenz.

Thanks
Juke

The wait will be out 30-90 days depending on what color and options you are interested in putting on the car. If you want the DVD Navi. the wait is a little longer due to delayed availability. We already have quite a few cars on our production list and the supply will be much larger than, say the R230. I hope this helps & that 30-90 day wait is, of course, after the car is officially released in the U.S.

MarcusBenz
House of Imports, MBZ
Old 08-07-2012, 05:12 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Beware House of Imports Fraudulent Activity

Originally Posted by sungulent
downtown motors they suck i got my ml from them not getting jack **** anymore

house of imports they # 1

ps downtown la motors hate house of imports with great passion

beverly hills ltd its like u cant even negotiate with them at all
same as auto stiegler in encino

keys the have an epty stock
so does the calstar mercedes

you best bet is house of import
i send em 14 clients and they all happy

as for Ron Amani at house of imports and he will do his best to put u ina nice car for a reasonble price

good luck

if u r having a getting anew e class let me know i will talk to ron bout the car and he will definatelly get u one
Well, regarding House of Imports and Ron Amani, I would think twice before considering him or the House of Imports. They got caught red handed with doing fraudulent activity and did not even acknowledge it. He provided us with the official "For Internal Use Only" Mercedes vehicle history report as part of his sales tactics on selling a pre-owned vehicle. They said the car had about $3500 in maintenance and repair items done to the vehicle prior to offering the vehicle for sale. After finding out that the car did not start only one day after picking up the vehicle, we took it to our trusted independent Mercedes mechanic. We found items in the vehicle that were NOT replaced as stated in the vehicle history report. We kept all the items as proof that these items were never replaced. Below is the link on dealerrater.com regarding the incident.

http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Ho...-review-15260/