Ordered 2010 E350 4Matic today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 ML550, 2010 E350 4M, 1966 Corvette Convt C2
Ordered 2010 E350 4Matic today

Just ordered a new 2010 E 350 4Matic today for early feb delivery. Paladium Silver, Almond Beige Leather Interior, Luxury version, P2 group. This will replace my 05 E320 4 Matic. I just hope that the new one will be as reliable as the 05 which other than a few small glitches when new was excellent.

Last edited by sosh; 10-15-2009 at 08:57 AM. Reason: sp error
Old 10-14-2009, 09:48 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2020 C43 AMG
Congrats and I am sure you will be counting the days... I have been driving mine for a month and it is a great car...
Old 10-14-2009, 11:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nothing right now
Question

Originally Posted by sosh
Just ordered a new 2010 E 350 4Matic today for early feb delivery. Paladium Silver, Almond Beige Leather Interior, Luxury version, P2 group. This will replace my 05 E320 4 Matic. I just hope that the new one will be as reliable as the 05 which other than a fea small glitches when new was excellent.
So the lead time is four months for a new E-class?

Shane D
Old 10-15-2009, 03:13 AM

2010 ML 350 4MATIC
Can you please post price/financing info.

Thanks
Old 10-15-2009, 08:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by CO4M
Can you please post price/financing info.

Thanks
Nope, sorry I do not discuss financial info on a public domain.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 39 Posts
2023 Range Rover, 2020 MB S450
Talking

Nope, sorry I do not discuss financial info on a public domain.
LOL....this is the phrase of the day ...
Are you afraid we're gonna come to your house and steal your hard earned cash ????
Old 10-15-2009, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by aeggroup
LOL....this is the phrase of the day ...
Are you afraid we're gonna come to your house and steal your hard earned cash ????
No, not that at all. My reasoning is that much of the pricing info I see here and on other sites is either so far out of line or out of context with not all of the reasons (ie:employee discount, trade info, etc, etc) that to me much of it is unbelievable or an out and out exageration that its very inaccurate. In addition pricing will vary from region to region. I will not jump into that mess. Anyone who is purchasing an MB should have the negotiating skills to do it themselves. There is enough price information as so far as dealer costs and incentives available to everyone that this information that I could provide would have little or no bearing on the price to someone else.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:18 PM

nothing right now
Question

There is enough price information as so far as dealer costs and incentives available to everyone that this information that I could provide would have little or no bearing on the price to someone else.
OK, fair enough. Now as far as lead time goes is it really taking four months to get a car or was your order somehow unique?

Shane D
Old 10-15-2009, 09:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Shane D
OK, fair enough. Now as far as lead time goes is it really taking four months to get a car or was your order somehow unique?

Shane D
I do not think my order was unique. Our dealer strongly suggested that to have the car delivered to us by very early Feb that he have to have the order in hand by the 16th of this month. The color and interior combination along with the leather was important to my wife. To me the options were important, particularly the Xenons. Finding the desired colors and leather plus the options on an existing car in another dealer's inventory at the time of delivery would be a real crap shoot. In the past I have had to make comprimises that I did not want to have to make again. I will tell you better when I get the car as to the time from build date to delivery to my dealer.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:27 PM

nothing right now
Thumbs up

I do not think my order was unique. Our dealer strongly suggested that to have the car delivered to us by very early Feb that he have to have the order in hand by the 16th of this month. The color and interior combination along with the leather was important to my wife. To me the options were important, particularly the Xenons. Finding the desired colors and leather plus the options on an existing car in another dealer's inventory at the time of delivery would be a real crap shoot. In the past I have had to make comprimises that I did not want to have to make again. I will tell you better when I get the car as to the time from build date to delivery to my dealer.
I know what you mean about "settling". With my current car I got it off the lot and while I got a good deal, I was thinking about being pickier this time. I really do not want any boring (IMO) Benz colours like white, beige, silver, grey, etc. I could live with black again but would love to get my hands on tanzanite (dark) blue but I bet it will be hard to find. And I want mine fully loaded except for distronic and night assist.

Thanks for the reply.

Shane D
Old 10-19-2009, 10:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Shane D
I know what you mean about "settling". With my current car I got it off the lot and while I got a good deal, I was thinking about being pickier this time. I really do not want any boring (IMO) Benz colours like white, beige, silver, grey, etc. I could live with black again but would love to get my hands on tanzanite (dark) blue but I bet it will be hard to find. And I want mine fully loaded except for distronic and night assist.

Thanks for the reply.

Shane D
Here in the US there is no Tanzenite. There is a Capri Blue which may in fact be the same color. Black is very nice but difficult to keep clean. I wanted a light or medium color that will make my life a little easier. My new 2010 ML550 is steel gray which I like but did not want two with the same color. Mine with the P2 group, leather and 4 matic is pretty much loaded. I did not opt for the rear air bags or the other group with the 2 new items.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,001 Likes on 733 Posts
2010 E350 4Matic
No, not that at all. My reasoning is that much of the pricing info I see here and on other sites is either so far out of line or out of context with not all of the reasons (ie:employee discount, trade info, etc, etc) that to me much of it is unbelievable or an out and out exageration that its very inaccurate. In addition pricing will vary from region to region. I will not jump into that mess. Anyone who is purchasing an MB should have the negotiating skills to do it themselves. There is enough price information as so far as dealer costs and incentives available to everyone that this information that I could provide would have little or no bearing on the price to someone else.
Give me a break.