E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

I am curious why people desire folding mirrors?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 11:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Black W212 E550
Originally Posted by samkimg
I have a narrow garage that I share with the wife's Lexus RX. I'm having MBenzNL install them from Euro parts. Hopefully in the next month or so.
I've heard nothing but positives about their workmanship, but I've heard they're expensive. What's the ticket on this probably over $2000 with labor?

BTW last night I was driving my wife's 3 series BMW and I couldn't believe her car has folding mirrors and this HOT E class cheaped out.

FTB
Old 11-22-2010, 03:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 249 Likes on 158 Posts
2023 EQS 580
Originally Posted by fromthebeginnin
BTW last night I was driving my wife's 3 series BMW and I couldn't believe her car has folding mirrors and this HOT E class cheaped out.

FTB
Last night me and a C-class pull into a parking lot and parked next to each other, we got out at the same time, she locked her car before me. Her car chirped, flashed lights, and folded the mirrors. Mine just flashed lights (Because I deactivated that stupid horn). I never thought that an older C-Class could be classier than a brand new E... But it was.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:26 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by Tjdehya
Last night me and a C-class pull into a parking lot and parked next to each other, we got out at the same time, she locked her car before me. Her car chirped, flashed lights, and folded the mirrors. Mine just flashed lights (Because I deactivated that stupid horn). I never thought that an older C-Class could be classier than a brand new E... But it was.
Ah! That's hilarious.

Someone needs to fwd this message to MBUSA, it is ridiculous.

I spoke to someone from MBUSA on another Website, and told them of the many complaints, and flat out disrespect to the M-B brand the hideous "honk" is, and they assured that they are aware it is an issue, and are working on bringing back the appropriated "chirp".

As for the folding mirrors, good luck on that one, lol.