E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Returning a vehicle to the dealer?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 04:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
your mom
Dude, Mr 600-only-S-class-rule OnlyMercedes600..

Are you a ****ing dumbass. Please take your head out of your ***.
Old 12-22-2010, 04:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 143 Likes on 102 Posts
2010 E350 Luxury Sedan, Engine 272 (V6)
California cars

Originally Posted by will4iron
In California, there's no such "Return". which means once you drove out of dealer parking lot, they won't take your car back except under lemon law. MB dealer is not an Walmart. I believe you thinking too much before finalized this purchase (big investment).
The operator's manual has a section near the front specifically for cars leased or purchased in California-only state they do this for. Probably refers to Lemon Law, but it is pretty simple buy back if you persist at it.
Personally I don't think this situation complies as parts can be replaced by MB, but it would in others.
Old 12-22-2010, 04:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 E550 4matic, 2008 MDX, 2011 335i Vert
Great find 220S!!! I kind of think that if the Iron Sheik wrote into a car message forum that's how his syntax would read.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:31 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Originally Posted by mg-E550
this is short sighted and kinda silly - although I admit I would've bought into this in 5th or 6th grade. In this day of fancy financing we get secretaries driving S550's. Need to see the whole picture if you wanna get a sense of someone's money and power.

...and just a guess but they might not have been laughing at your car!!!
No they would say in my language look at that car and you can borow my S Mercedes.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:36 PM

2011 E550W - White/Almond, P2 Pkg, Pano Roof, Driver Dynamic Seat, Sport Pkg, Rear Spoiler
S600: With all the money you speak of, can you send me a $1000 check?
Old 12-22-2010, 05:36 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Originally Posted by steelgrey
Me not think such is so. Name on screen OnlyMercedes600. Power not to laugh at. USAs not understand. Man with most power in freeworld Obama drive Ford Hybrid but have...cigarettes. Most power before name George have pickup truck but cowboy boots...that OK. Man before George...Bubba have 1965 Mustang but boy have girls lots. You no understand at all. Sorry for you.
You talk funny.

Why speak about obama.

My country ended communism over 20 years ago.

Yours is just entering into it.

Thank your friend obama haha.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:38 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Originally Posted by imartin
S600: With all the money you speak of, can you send me a $1000 check?
I think your president wants me to give it to you to.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:34 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Lol...

No seriously, I am not an arrogant guy and the cars I actually own are a 2009 Lexus LS460L (going back) and a 2005 Ford Explorer Limited. I did own a pre-owned 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500 SEL until late 2000 and a 2002 CLK 430 for a short while in 2003.

The personality invented was for sociological purposes. I'm not Russian, I'm 100% American and I respect all automobiles from Kia to Bugatti. All insults were all in fun and no harm was intended.

For the record, I've never even been behind the wheel of an S65 AMG but I'm sure it's a blast. Oh, and I do know that questions are best posed with a question mark.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
Originally Posted by OnlyMercedes600
Lol...

No seriously, I am not an arrogant guy and the cars I actually own are a 2009 Lexus LS460L (going back) and a 2005 Ford Explorer Limited. I did own a pre-owned 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500 SEL until late 2000 and a 2002 CLK 430 for a short while in 2003.
Actually you probably are.

The personality invented was for sociological purposes. I'm not Russian, I'm 100% American and I respect all automobiles from Kia to Bugatti. All insults were all in fun and no harm was intended.
"Sociological purposes."

Of course there was harm intended, otherwise you wouldn't have done it. You were stereotyping Mercedes owners and felt like playing a game by insulting them and implying that they're arrogant and that there's some sort of ethnic ownership connected to the brand. That seems pretty juvenile and shallow.

It's like a kid kicking a dog and saying they were just trying it out to see what it was like. And instead of apologizing, they say it's no big deal because it was all an experiment to see how the animal might react to the game they wanted to play.

btw, here's a well-known sociological phenomenon: psychiatrists say that the costume one wears during Halloween is really the persona that the person hiding under the costume wishes to possess. Wearing the costume allows them to act out a personality that they know is otherwise socially unacceptable to the rest of the community.

Anyway, Halloween is over. Hope you enjoyed your brief visit.

Happy Holidays.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i535
Lol...

For the record, I've never even been behind the wheel of an S65 AMG but I'm sure it's a blast. Oh, and I do know that questions are best posed with a question mark.
S65 AMG isn't fastest can and isn't most expensive either. Funny thing is that indeed S600 was top popularity car at the end of previous century in Russia, however now people move more toward Bentley.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:32 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by 220S

"Sociological purposes."

Of course there was harm intended, otherwise you wouldn't have done it. You were stereotyping Mercedes owners and felt like playing a game by insulting them and implying that they're arrogant and that there's some sort of ethnic ownership connected to the brand. That seems pretty juvenile and shallow.

It's like a kid kicking a dog and saying they were just trying it out to see what it was like. And instead of apologizing, they say it's no big deal because it was all an experiment to see how the animal might react to the game they wanted to play.

btw, here's a well-known sociological phenomenon: psychiatrists say that the costume one wears during Halloween is really the persona that the person hiding under the costume wishes to possess. Wearing the costume allows them to act out a personality that they know is otherwise socially unacceptable to the rest of the community.

Happy Holidays.
Hehe, I must be a pretty secure fellow, since I've never dressed up for Halloween.
Old 12-23-2010, 04:18 AM

Mercedes-Benz S600

"Sociological purposes."

Happy Holidays.

Ouch. Saying my impersonating someone was akin to kicking a dog...don't know about that one.

I hope you're a psychiatrist. Otherwise you're just masquerading as one and that's what you really wish to be isn't it. Isn't psychology fun?

So I'm arrogant, yet I'm copping to NOT ever being behind the wheel of an S65...hmmm. I'm unapologetic yet I stated that no harm was intended. I meant to cause harm yet no one was harmed. Juvenile (maybe) and SHALLOW but I displayed a sense of humility when I voluntarily admitted I was joking...? Implying ethnic ownership connected to the brand? I don't know..let's call your arguement "flimsy at best"...fair? I think so!

I know Halloween is over but I'm just getting a jump on next year.

So an arrogant persona is deemed unacceptable to "the community". Have you been outside??? Lol.

Anyway, Happy Halloween!
Old 12-23-2010, 07:37 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,404 Likes on 2,847 Posts
2012 CLS63
sorry 600, your 'humor' is slaying no one.........you're a legend in your own mind I think
Old 12-23-2010, 09:29 AM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Originally Posted by hyperion667
sorry 600, your 'humor' is slaying no one.........you're a legend in your own mind I think
I don't know about that one actually. Look around on some threads and you'll see that some people took to it. You know what they say about opinions don't you?
Old 12-23-2010, 11:36 AM

E350 Coupe
Moderators...I think it's time for you to take a close look at the threads posted by our OnlyMercedes600. Everyone of his posts are offensive and demeaning. Even after he admits to lying to the members of this forum he continues to offend them. 82 meaningless post, all lies, all offensive and you don't see fit to ban him. As you can clearly see members of the forum don't find him amusing just a nusance sort of like a mosquito. In the words of Sarah Palin time to man up. If he hasn't violated the rules of this forum then it may be time to reconsider said rules.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:00 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Moderators...I think it's time for you to take a close look at the threads posted by our OnlyMercedes600. Everyone of his posts are offensive and demeaning. Even after he admits to lying to the members of this forum he continues to offend them. 82 meaningless post, all lies, all offensive and you don't see fit to ban him. As you can clearly see members of the forum don't find him amusing just a nusance sort of like a mosquito. In the words of Sarah Palin time to man up. If he hasn't violated the rules of this forum then it may be time to reconsider said rules.

You're a little tardy for the party. Please see underneath my name to see my status.

I'm continuing to offend the members, huh? Care to cite an example?
Old 12-23-2010, 12:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 ML550, 2010 E350 4M, 1966 Corvette Convt C2
Agreed. Comments are not in keeping with the intent of this forum. They are also rude and demeaning. By his own admission he has lied and mislead many members. He does not belong on this forum
Old 12-23-2010, 12:09 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Originally Posted by sosh
Agreed. Comments are not in keeping with the intent of this forum. They are also rude and demeaning. By his own admission he has lied and mislead many members. He does not belong on this forum
Lol
Old 12-23-2010, 12:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
Ouch. Saying my impersonating someone was akin to kicking a dog...don't know about that one.

I hope you're a psychiatrist. Otherwise you're just masquerading as one and that's what you really wish to be isn't it. Isn't psychology fun?

So I'm arrogant, yet I'm copping to NOT ever being behind the wheel of an S65...hmmm. I'm unapologetic yet I stated that no harm was intended. I meant to cause harm yet no one was harmed. Juvenile (maybe) and SHALLOW but I displayed a sense of humility when I voluntarily admitted I was joking...? Implying ethnic ownership connected to the brand? I don't know..let's call your arguement "flimsy at best"...fair? I think so!

I know Halloween is over but I'm just getting a jump on next year.

So an arrogant persona is deemed unacceptable to "the community". Have you been outside??? Lol.

Anyway, Happy Halloween!
Your logic fails you. Quoting what psychiatrists say and attempting to masquerading as one are two different things, my friend.

If you mention something an expert says, that doesn't mean you're pretending to be that individual...

Okay, now that I know I'm dealing with someone who has no wit nor sophistication nor intelligence, then I'm wasting my time. The game gets boooooring.

To admit you decided to insult a group of individuals here on MBWorld is not "displaying a sense of humility." It's simply saying you decided to insult a group of individuals here on MBWorld. And that game of insulting them was your choice. And you haven't stopped yet.

Yes, we've all been "outside" and no one likes arrogant a-holes outside or inside their house. And you obviously don't either, as apparently your game (according to you and your "apology") was instigated by arrogant a-holes in your "house" in Brooklyn.

Go play your juvenile (yes, they are juvenile) games elsewhere. You're taking up bandwidth that could be used for something productive instead of your self-centered blabbering.

So take your ball and go home. Nobody want's to play the game. That was obvious from the very beginning, but like a little 2 year-old you decided to keep on pushing it.

p.s., MBWorld is a group of like-minded individuals who enjoy helping each other. And it's a Holiday season now. Take your game elsewhere.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:12 PM

E350 Coupe
Here you go Moderators a couple of the most aggregious examples of in his mind, non offensive humor.

I give you the truth and you treat me like i am the fat african american guy in the room who farts and doesn't take responsibility and just leaves.

Most Russians are smart enough to own s class vechicles and ignore Americans who usually drive junk.
"thank heaven for little girls"

To me it looks more like a racist and a pedophile....but he continues to be an acceptable member of this community!
Old 12-23-2010, 01:24 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Your logic fails you. Quoting what psychiatrists say and attempting to masquerading as one are two different things, my friend.

Umm...exactly my point.

If you mention something an expert says, that doesn't mean you're pretending to be that individual...

Well, I know that...and that was exactly my point!

Okay, now that I know I'm dealing with someone who has no wit nor sophistication nor intelligence, then I'm wasting my time. The game gets boooooring.

Not even a nice try....

To admit you decided to insult a group of individuals here on MBWorld is not "displaying a sense of humility." It's simply saying you decided to insult a group of individuals here on MBWorld. And that game of insulting them was your choice. And you haven't stopped yet.

Nope. If you are as interested as you say you aren't (lol), read the thread I started in one of the sub-forums. I clearly apologize and humility is demonstrated. Once again, please see where I say "all insults were in good fun".

Yes, we've all been "outside" and no one likes arrogant a-holes outside or inside their house. And you obviously don't either, as apparently your game (according to you and your "apology") was instigated by arrogant a-holes in your "house" in Brooklyn.

You obviously don't understand the context of that response. Please re-read it.

Go play your juvenile (yes, they are juvenile) games elsewhere. You're taking up bandwidth that could be used for something productive instead of your self-centered blabbering.

Lol. You're contributing to my "taking up bandwith". I also believe I called it juvenile as well.

So take your ball and go home. Nobody want's to play the game. That was obvious from the very beginning, but like a little 2 year-old you decided to keep on pushing it.

Your logic fails you. Lots of people played. Thank YOU for playing, btw!

p.s., MBWorld is a group of like-minded individuals who enjoy helping each other. And it's a Holiday season now. Take your game elsewhere.
Apparently, some like to take the time to respond to my posts in the midst of helping each other.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 143 Likes on 102 Posts
2010 E350 Luxury Sedan, Engine 272 (V6)
Smile Close this thread?

Maybe it is just time to close this thread as it has gotten way off topic.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:09 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,404 Likes on 2,847 Posts
2012 CLS63
it's actually quite entertaining..........

on both sides..........LOL

some of the rebuttals are just as funny as the antagonist
Old 12-23-2010, 03:32 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Here you go Moderators a couple of the most aggregious examples of in his mind, non offensive humor.

I give you the truth and you treat me like i am the fat african american guy in the room who farts and doesn't take responsibility and just leaves.

Most Russians are smart enough to own s class vechicles and ignore Americans who usually drive junk.
"thank heaven for little girls"

To me it looks more like a racist and a pedophile....but he continues to be an acceptable member of this community!

LMAO...what's better than getting a joke? Finding the few that BELIEVE the joke!
Old 12-23-2010, 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 201 Likes on 128 Posts
...21 GLE53 24 GLE53
Well someone has to defend 600's right to make a fool of himself and it might as well be me. I agree with everyone's comments but I sort of enjoy this guy's attempt at humor. What makes it funny is how inept he is, yet he has given this thread legs and certainly woke everyone up. The responses are amusing. 220S can cut someone a new a@#hole with the precision of a laser and still be civil. We need this this from time to time and for that reason 600 should not be banned.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Returning a vehicle to the dealer?