Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 05:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
G63, C190 AMG GTC, W209 CLK63 BS, W208 CLK430
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Demo Video

VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Demo Video

"The VR Tuned Power Pedal work amazingly on the electronic throttle controlled vehicles to give you better throttle response and power delivery. Check out our demonstration video that was done at SEMA 2014 with TMC."

I'm all about that RESPONSE

3 Stage Power-Pedal is the latest product from VR Tuned. 3 Stage Power Pedal is a digital control module which plugs in-line between the vehicles accelerator/gas pedal and the ECU (engine control unit) and greatly improves the response of the engine when the accelerator/gas pedal is pressed, this will eliminate flat spots and make over-taking and leaving junctions much safer. The unit can also be switched from the dashboard to alter the response of the pedal. 3 Stage Power Pedal will not interfere with the vehicle warranty.

MSRP $325

***Call or PM me for MB World Into Pricing***

Jacky
480.966.3040 x229

!!!Now available for!!!

VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz A-Class 05-10
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz A-Class 11-14
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz C-Class W203 00-07
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz C-Class W204 08-14
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz CL-Class W215 00-06
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz CL-Class W216 07-14
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class 00-09
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class 04-11
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class 12-14
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz E-Class W210 00-02
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 03-09
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz E-Class W212 10-14
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz G-Class 00-14
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz GL-Class X164 06-12
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class X4 10-14
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz R-Class 06-13
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz S-Class W220 99-05
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz S-Class W221 06-13
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz SL-Class R230 01-14
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class R170 00-03
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class R171 04-11
VR Tuned 3 Stage Power Pedal Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class R172 12-14

MSRP $325

***Call or PM me for MB World Into Pricing***

Jacky
480.966.3040 x229

Ask us about

Meistershaft, Eisenmann, MHP, Agency Power, Akrapovic, Cargraphic, IPE, Carbonio, Renntech, Kleeman, Gruppe M, AMS, Brembo, Lorinser, Wald, Black Bison, Vorsteiner, Carlsson, Seibon, Mode Carbon, AutoTecknic, Revozport, Recaro, Bride, Status Racing, Cusco, Edirb, H&R, KW, Fortune Auto, Eibach, Wavetrac, Quaife, HRE Wheels, AC Schnitzer, ADV1 Wheels, Vorsteiner wheels, Avant Garde Wheels, BBS Wheels, Rotiform, Niche Wheels, and many more...
Old 11-19-2014, 03:17 AM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2016 AMG S65, AMG GL63, 2012 AMG E63 With AMS Alpha 9 Package, Renntech 200 Catted Downpipes.
Hi. Please PM me for pricing for my 2011 Mercedes E350 ( W212 ) Sedan with AMG sport package. Thanks.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:02 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Done
Old 11-24-2014, 11:30 PM

w212 E350 Bluetec & Mk7 GTI Sport
I imagine this will change the total longevity of the engine and affect low end cruise comfort; Mercedes is more than capable of configuring this car to give you immediate response. This is typical of BMW converts; To be more concerned with that immediate response rather than the ideal of smoothely delivered power, not always maximum power.

I would invest the money simply to test it if you could reassure me that the maintenance costs dont occur 25% faster as well as throttle response... Its always a give and take.

I have a 2012 e350 bluetec sport, for the record and pricing. You can PM me for the sake of it, but im really interested in some clarification.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:00 AM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
'03 A4 2.0 Stroker, '14 E63 S AMG, '10 E550, '10 S550, '03 C240
Originally Posted by Trancebolt
I imagine this will change the total longevity of the engine and affect low end cruise comfort; Mercedes is more than capable of configuring this car to give you immediate response. This is typical of BMW converts; To be more concerned with that immediate response rather than the ideal of smoothely delivered power, not always maximum power.

I would invest the money simply to test it if you could reassure me that the maintenance costs dont occur 25% faster as well as throttle response... Its always a give and take.

I have a 2012 e350 bluetec sport, for the record and pricing. You can PM me for the sake of it, but im really interested in some clarification.
Your argument/claims make no sense, sorry. How can the butterfly valve opening faster in your throttle body cause your engine life to take a crap and your maintenance cost to increase?

Throttle tip in is set to be very smooth from the factory for two reasons:
1. To provide for the smoothest/most comfortable acceleration possible.
2. All throttle response and transmission tuning is done by the EPA. Their main goal is to get maximum fuel economy and preventing your car from down shifting as much as possible will increase fuel economy.

This device is literally a knockoff of a Sprint Booster, nothing else.

All it does is trick your mind by thinking the car is picking up faster by manipulating your throttle. So if on a stock car you push the gas 25% of the way down, you get 25% of your butterfly open on your throttle. However, with a device similar to this, if you depress the pedal 25% your butterfly valve opens 50%. Mentally your car's pick up has improved. It has the same effect of you starting off at 50% throttle all the time instead of 25%.
Old 12-01-2014, 06:51 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2014 C63 P31 Coupe; 2022 R8 Performance RWD; 2018 Stelvio Quadrifoglio
Whats your special price offer??
Old 12-02-2014, 07:36 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

pm'ed
Old 12-04-2014, 10:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 E550
OK, I'll bite. How much?
Old 12-12-2014, 04:53 PM

w212 E350 Bluetec & Mk7 GTI Sport
Originally Posted by AudiA4Turbo22
Your argument/claims make no sense, sorry. How can the butterfly valve opening faster in your throttle body cause your engine life to take a crap and your maintenance cost to increase?

Throttle tip in is set to be very smooth from the factory for two reasons:
1. To provide for the smoothest/most comfortable acceleration possible.

This device is literally a knockoff of a Sprint Booster, nothing else.

All it does is trick your mind by thinking the car is picking up faster by manipulating your throttle. So if on a stock car you push the gas 25% of the way down, you get 25% of your butterfly open on your throttle. However, with a device similar to this, if you depress the pedal 25% your butterfly valve opens 50%. Mentally your car's pick up has improved. It has the same effect of you starting off at 50% throttle all the time instead of 25%.
What is a sprint booster? One of those race boxes that plug into rail and boost? Im a complete tuning newbie. No denial.

actually, the more i think about it... watching the video again here and there, driving my car and remembering what a dealer told me... "these cars have more problems from being babyed on the throttle than anything else;causing leaks, cracks etc". They say the babying of the pedal doesnt 'open the valve' as much, so carbon buildup and stuff makes it act funky. So likely this pedal tune might even help this car.... I just wanted some information. Clearly my question informs you im no car tech. Ive never changed a headlight... im good with computers though.

Like i noticed in E mode, no matter how lightly you tap it it has a tiny jolt... In S however, you cant feel anything pressing it hard or slow from a stoplight. Maybe this will help my twitchy stop-go in E predicament. Youd said that they tuned it for smoothness, but im wondering if they overdid it... Im no grandma driver but ive been able to low speed cruise in any car without feeling this jolt... COULD Be the steep torque gains from 1000-1500 rpms, but Im interested in trying this.

Will it work the same for a w212 2012 e350 bluetec?

id even buy other products from you guys, im just a customer that needs a little more explaining to... in this field.
Your a trusted resource of this forum, so why goto any other tuners than ones i find here. Would be interested in knowing if theres other VRTune products for my particular e class. brabus has a ecu chip for 2400$ for this one, that they say doesnt really do it because our 'injectors are smaller in usa' ?? I guess.. So the other companies offering the same thing for half price obviously are bsing... So it seems
Edit: like this item; VRT-121132-5

I would buy both of these with sommore information sir

Last edited by Trancebolt; 12-12-2014 at 05:08 PM. Reason: add
Old 12-12-2014, 06:32 PM

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts
2014 E350 Wagon
OK, so basically it's a potentiometer curve adjustment from linear to something else, nothing else.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:43 PM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
'03 A4 2.0 Stroker, '14 E63 S AMG, '10 E550, '10 S550, '03 C240
Originally Posted by Trancebolt
What is a sprint booster? One of those race boxes that plug into rail and boost? Im a complete tuning newbie. No denial.

actually, the more i think about it... watching the video again here and there, driving my car and remembering what a dealer told me... "these cars have more problems from being babyed on the throttle than anything else;causing leaks, cracks etc". They say the babying of the pedal doesnt 'open the valve' as much, so carbon buildup and stuff makes it act funky. So likely this pedal tune might even help this car.... I just wanted some information. Clearly my question informs you im no car tech. Ive never changed a headlight... im good with computers though.

Like i noticed in E mode, no matter how lightly you tap it it has a tiny jolt... In S however, you cant feel anything pressing it hard or slow from a stoplight. Maybe this will help my twitchy stop-go in E predicament. Youd said that they tuned it for smoothness, but im wondering if they overdid it... Im no grandma driver but ive been able to low speed cruise in any car without feeling this jolt... COULD Be the steep torque gains from 1000-1500 rpms, but Im interested in trying this.

Will it work the same for a w212 2012 e350 bluetec?

id even buy other products from you guys, im just a customer that needs a little more explaining to... in this field.
Your a trusted resource of this forum, so why goto any other tuners than ones i find here. Would be interested in knowing if theres other VRTune products for my particular e class. brabus has a ecu chip for 2400$ for this one, that they say doesnt really do it because our 'injectors are smaller in usa' ?? I guess.. So the other companies offering the same thing for half price obviously are bsing... So it seems
Edit: like this item; VRT-121132-5

I would buy both of these with sommore information sir
You, my friend, have a diesel E-Class. My suggestion to you would be to contact OE Tuning and have your ECU flashed with a new software. On a diesel you should experience MUCH better throttle response and a significant gain in power and torque. It would probably cost you less than this pedal modifier thing.