LED Headlamps* (Standard)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 01:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Honda Accord
LED Headlamps* (Standard)

Hello everyone,

I read that "All functions feature LED technology".
However, I never saw a picture or a video with High Beam lights ON (in the standard version), to see how it looks like.
Can anyone please share a picture of the High Beam lights ON (Only for standard version)?

Thank you very much,

Regards.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:17 AM

Honda Accord
Originally Posted by jcarneiro
Hello everyone,

I read that "All functions feature LED technology".
However, I never saw a picture or a video with High Beam lights ON (in the standard version), to see how it looks like.
Can anyone please share a picture of the High Beam lights ON (Only for standard version)?

Thank you very much,

Regards.
Any help?

Old 09-27-2016, 02:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C300 Sport, 2017 E300 Sport
The headlamps are all LED on the standard model. But do not mistake these for the "intelligent highbeam" assist models as that model operates and looks differently.

The high beam lights are VERY bright on the standard model. I'd say even a brighter shade of Blue/white that the low beams are, and yes it's operated by an LED.

The headlights with the intelligent high beam system essentially has two bulbs of LED light output per headlight in the US models. So even when you are only using your low beams, you are essentially using both the low beam and high beam bulbs at the same time. Now when your car feels the need to output more light so you may see better on the road that's when the high beam bulb increases its power output so you may see better.

Ill post a pic of them as I start my day tomorrow
Old 09-27-2016, 10:41 AM

Honda Accord
Originally Posted by haielhaifa27
The headlamps are all LED on the standard model. But do not mistake these for the "intelligent highbeam" assist models as that model operates and looks differently.

The high beam lights are VERY bright on the standard model. I'd say even a brighter shade of Blue/white that the low beams are, and yes it's operated by an LED.

The headlights with the intelligent high beam system essentially has two bulbs of LED light output per headlight in the US models. So even when you are only using your low beams, you are essentially using both the low beam and high beam bulbs at the same time. Now when your car feels the need to output more light so you may see better on the road that's when the high beam bulb increases its power output so you may see better.

Thank you very much for your answer. I will wait for the pictures.

Cheers.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:34 AM

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
2015 C300 Sport 4MATIC
Thank you very much for your answer. I will wait for the pictures.

Cheers.
I have a 17 E class as a service loaner right now. They are the same exact set up as the static LED lights on the C Class. they both utilize LED reflectors for the high beams.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:01 PM

Honda Accord

Are you going to post the pictures?
Thank you very much. Cheers.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:56 PM

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
2015 C300 Sport 4MATIC
They're very bright, and they look like an extension of the low beams (meaning they are just as bright as the low beams but aimed higher). If you really want to know, google a picture of a C-class with the brights on or go to your local dealership, they use the same method
Old 10-17-2016, 02:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C300 Sport, 2017 E300 Sport
Are you going to post the pictures?
Thank you very much. Cheers.

Sorry I've been very busy these past couple of weeks. I will snap some pics of them tomorrow while the car is parked in the garage so you may see the light output
Old 10-17-2016, 03:24 AM

Honda Accord
Sorry I've been very busy these past couple of weeks. I will snap some pics of them tomorrow while the car is parked in the garage so you may see the light output
Thank you very much. However, I do not need it anymore.