E/W214: Official W214 Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2024, 11:39 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
E 450
2024 E450 All Terrain Wagon (S214)

Finally made it home

19" Mercedes Multi-Spoke Vanadium Silver 8.5Jx19 ET36 (P/N A22240115027X45)

As built

I almost liked these wheels!
The following 2 users liked this post by GeneKahn:
fleuger99 (07-31-2024), L1Wolf (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 05:56 PM

Received 73 Likes on 50 Posts
W214 E350
I know there have been at least a couple deliveries in August. How come nobody is posting pics of their cars? I get it, once you take delivery you want to drive it and spend less time on this forum. And some of you have had some frustrating issues. Still, it would be good to see some pictures. How about it @tomd, @CharlieZR, @carincattani, @rickmay99, @Phong, @DrBruce, @guku116, @estark, @Icebreaker, @lion007r, @Sakusveg, @yodogyodog, and @RoadrunnerHerm; I know you have a 2024+ E. When we going to see some pictures?
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM

W214 E350
@MJ50 - Can we get this thread setup as a sticky and remove the "Unofficial" part from the title? It would be nice to get the first sticky in the W214 board and not have to scroll down to see the picture thread.
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM

W214 E350
Well, the long wait finally came to an end for me. After ordering on April 17th and a build date of July 1st, my car finally arrived to my garage on August 28th. I originally ordered a 2024 E450 but on May 14th I was notified by my sales rep that MB moved the build to a 2025 model. They said all cars produced from July 1st onward would be a 2025.

Specs: 2025 E450W4 in Nautical Blue Metallic with Tonka Brown/Black Nappa Leather and 20" AMG Multi-spoke Wheels with Grey Accents
Packages: Pinnacle Trim, MBUX Superscreen Package, Driver Assist Package, Digital Light Package, Winter Package, Leather Package, Multi-contour Seating Package, Sun Protection Package, AIRMATIC Package, Advanced USB Package
Other Options: Rear Side Airbags, Heated Rear Seats, 3D Driver's Display, MANUFAKTUR Black DINAMICA Headliner, Brown open-pore maple wood center console with aluminum lines, Energizing Air Control, Soft-Close Doors, Load Sill Protector, All-Season Floor-mats

This was the OD when I took delivery. The 15 miles were done while driving on/off the ship and the dealer prep. No test drives were done on this car. It was hot as you can see. The blurry mileage readout is due to the 3D display. I should have turned it off but didn't realize it would be like that in a photo. It's pretty cool in person but you need two eyes to see the effect which is why cameras cannot show it.

Engine is the I6 Mild Hybrid. Very smooth and a significant difference from the I4 I drove for 4 months. Well worth the extra money to upgrade to this engine IMO.

Multi-Contour seats are amazing. I did not have them in the 2024 E350 I had and it's a night and day difference in comfort. The massage programs are over the top.

You can see the sun package shade on the right rear window. The rear window has an automatic shade. Nice addition for the rear seat passengers along with rear side air-bags and rear heated seats. It's a bummer that there is not rear zone AC in the US version of this car. I really like the all-season floor-mats and may keep them in all the time. Going to swap to the regular mats just to see how I like them for a bit.

Some exterior pics after a full day of washing and waxing. I'll get it ceramic coated in about a month from now but wanted to give it a good old fashioned carnauba wax and detail to get to know the car on a somewhat deeper level.

Those 20" AMG Muilti-Spoke wheels sure are pretty on this car. It came with Pirelli PZero PZ4 tires (non run-flats) size 245/40R20 99Y in front and 275/35R20 102Y in the rear.

Hope you liked the pictures. Please take them out if you quote my post so the thread isn't spammed with my photos.

Now, lets see some other member's pictures!

Last edited by L1Wolf; Yesterday at 09:49 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Super Moderator

Received 764 Likes on 743 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
Originally Posted by L1Wolf
@MJ50 - Can we get this thread setup as a sticky and remove the "Unofficial" part from the title? It would be nice to get the first sticky in the W214 board and not have to scroll down to see the picture thread.
done!
The following users liked this post:
L1Wolf (Yesterday)