Engine and Performance The archived forum for performance parts for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 82mm TB and Flange - Cost Effecitve way for a 82mm setup

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 12:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Pretty much an easy mod. Either welding it yourself or finding someone competent being the most difficult step. Should offer to sell just the bracket alone w/o the TB.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:23 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Originally Posted by pearlpower
Pretty much an easy mod. Either welding it yourself or finding someone competent being the most difficult step. Should offer to sell just the bracket alone w/o the TB.
I can do that. If anone just wants the bracket pm me.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:24 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Originally Posted by rcompart
Why send me a PM now? I asked you a simple question that you could have answered here in the thread and all would have been well but instead, you decided to act all sly and secretive. It's not like I didn't know it was one of the three different Bosch 82mm TBs available (of which only two will work with our cars). Everything about the two that do is posted here on the forum if you know where to look and the only reason I was going to buy one from you was to save me the time of getting the flange made. I wanted to know what the part number was so I knew for sure it wasn't the FD one I had purchased before and what pins, connectors, etc. I'd need to pick up by the time it was delivered but you kept up the BS answer game. So in the mean time, I had my own flanges cut and picked up a new throttle that even had the PN still intact. And while I had to have a couple flanges made and then tap them myself, I still managed to do it all for about the same price you were asking and maybe next time you'll be up front and honest with people when they ask you a question.
Glad to see you have satisfied your needs.

Last edited by Rock; 07-28-2012 at 08:45 AM.