EQA EQA (H243) SUV

How to watch manga episodes in C Class Coupe?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2023, 02:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toyota Camery
Unhappy How to watch manga episodes in C Class Coupe?

I recently purchased a new Mercedes C Class Coupe and absolutely love it! However, I was hoping to be able to view raw manga episodes on the LCD display screen in the vehicle, but have been unable to figure out how.

As an avid manga fan, it would bring me great joy to be able to read manga on the beautiful LCD screen during my commute or downtime in the vehicle. I understand that this may require some customization or installation of specific software. This is the Raw Manga Anime Episode アオアシ That I have been waiting for two months but now Unable to watch in my Car LCD.

Would you be able to advise if it is possible to enable manga viewing on the LCD screen? If so, what would the process entail in terms of setup, costs, etc? I would be happy to bring my vehicle into a dealership if required to have any necessary software installations or modifications done.

I eagerly await your advice on this matter. Manga viewing capability would greatly enhance my experience with this otherwise amazing vehicle. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional information from me. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Old 09-09-2023, 03:10 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,523 Likes on 2,146 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by JamesVince
I recently purchased a new Mercedes C Class Coupe and absolutely love it! However, I was hoping to be able to view raw manga episodes on the LCD display screen in the vehicle, but have been unable to figure out how.

As an avid manga fan, it would bring me great joy to be able to read manga on the beautiful LCD screen during my commute or downtime in the vehicle. I understand that this may require some customization or installation of specific software. This is the Raw Manga Anime Episode アオアシ That I have been waiting for two months but now Unable to watch in my Car LCD.

Would you be able to advise if it is possible to enable manga viewing on the LCD screen? If so, what would the process entail in terms of setup, costs, etc? I would be happy to bring my vehicle into a dealership if required to have any necessary software installations or modifications done.

I eagerly await your advice on this matter. Manga viewing capability would greatly enhance my experience with this otherwise amazing vehicle. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional information from me. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
I might had understood you incorrectly, but is this related?
https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...tion-w205.html
Old 09-09-2023, 03:12 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,523 Likes on 2,146 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...1-ntg-5-a.html
Old 09-10-2023, 01:49 PM

Received 48 Likes on 34 Posts
EQE 500
You just want to read a web site in your car? Not familiar with the C Class Coupe but current MBUX cars have a web browser app built in. You wouldn't be able to use it while driving though. You'll also need to use your phone as a hotspot unless you pay for the car's hotspot function separately.

From what I remember of the C Class Coupe, the screen is pretty small anyway so reading a manga wouldn't be that great. I'd probably just use a tablet.

On a tangent, my EQE can play MKV files full screen so if you want to watch anime, you might be able to download the files to a USB thumb drive and play them fine.