EQE (V295) Sedan Upcoming

AMG EQE Announced

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2023, 01:14 PM

Received 63 Likes on 53 Posts
2023 AMG EQE 53
First, really need to move this over to a new listing under the AMG forums or ADD an AMG EQE 53.
Or is this something the Admins do?
I changed my Avatar, I need to take a better pic, this was partially in the shade and doesn't do the car justice.
Now to upload some pics. And maybe later I'll take some more, like the interior, dash etc.
Interesting on the window sticker is says AMG EQE 53 but on some of the info it calls it a AMG EQE V4. Not sure MB is coordinated, but I do know it has all the goodies, big power, 4 wheel steering yada yada. Cardinal Red Metallic, Black interior with Sable Brown NAPA. The interior is black but the top of the dash and top of door panels are the Sable Brown. Expensive interior but what the heck. The headliner, door posts, visors are black mohair, feels really nice. The back seat and trunk are HUGE.

The following 2 users liked this post by Tirgoman:
icwhatudidthere (01-11-2023), js_cls (01-11-2023)
Old 01-11-2023, 01:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,585 Likes on 982 Posts
Mercedes/Mazda/Genesis
Originally Posted by Tirgoman
First, really need to move this over to a new listing under the AMG forums or ADD an AMG EQE 53.
Or is this something the Admins do?
I changed my Avatar, I need to take a better pic, this was partially in the shade and doesn't do the car justice.
Now to upload some pics. And maybe later I'll take some more, like the interior, dash etc.
Interesting on the window sticker is says AMG EQE 53 but on some of the info it calls it a AMG EQE V4. Not sure MB is coordinated, but I do know it has all the goodies, big power, 4 wheel steering yada yada. Cardinal Red Metallic, Black interior with Sable Brown NAPA. The interior is black but the top of the dash and top of door panels are the Sable Brown. Expensive interior but what the heck. The headliner, door posts, visors are black mohair, feels really nice. The back seat and trunk are HUGE.
Congrats, I look forward to your impressions in comparison to your previous C43.

Overseas there are two variants of the EQE AMG, the 43, and 53, so that's why it says that on your window sticker most likely, even though we only get the 53, and is badged as just an AMG EQE with no numbers.
Old 02-01-2023, 08:41 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,465 Likes on 2,098 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Canadian Pricing of "Mercedes-AMG EQE 4MATIC+ Sedan" announced

It looks like the MSRP for the "Mercedes-AMG EQE 4MATIC+ Sedan" is $121,500 and plus the usual such as dealer fees (Freight/PDI, admin, EHF tires, filters, batteries, AC levy or applicable provincial fees), vehicle licensing, insurance or registration, or taxes.
Source is: https://media.mercedes-benz.ca/relea...-amg-eqe-sedan
Article states it was announced January 26th, 2023.

Last edited by W205C43PFL; 02-01-2023 at 10:47 AM.
Old 02-01-2023, 10:51 AM

2023 AMG EQE 53
Mine stickered at $116,990 USD with just about every goodie you can order. Long relationship with dealer, didn't get jacked around and didn't have to deal with any of that crap that most dealers try to stick you with now a days, much less on this model.
Window sticker says it's a AMG EQE V4.
Mercedes Me App thinks it's a AMG EQE 53.
Some of paperwork says one thing and others like insurance say another, and it all comes from the VIN which is strange.
On the other EQE sedans I saw the dealer said that the ones labeled 4matic+ are the least powerful motor, only rear I think, nowhere near 677 peak HP. Or even the 617. You might check that out. Maybe they label them different in Canada eh?
Have a snow and ice storm going on, ventured out for one drive and then back to the garage. Handled great but didn't want to take any more chances than necessary.
Somebody on the forums said something about the heater, all I can say is that heat was coming out in less than a minute and comes out evenly it seems from everywhere. My wife loved the heater steering wheel, wow.

The following users liked this post:
js_cls (02-02-2023)
Old 02-01-2023, 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 473 Likes on 350 Posts
2014 Mercedes E350 4matic Wagon, 2018 Fiat 124 Spyder Lusso manual, 2005 Acura TSX manual
Mine stickered at $116,990 USD with just about every goodie you can order. Long relationship with dealer, didn't get jacked around and didn't have to deal with any of that crap that most dealers try to stick you with now a days, much less on this model.
Window sticker says it's a AMG EQE V4.
Mercedes Me App thinks it's a AMG EQE 53.
Some of paperwork says one thing and others like insurance say another, and it all comes from the VIN which is strange.
On the other EQE sedans I saw the dealer said that the ones labeled 4matic+ are the least powerful motor, only rear I think, nowhere near 677 peak HP. Or even the 617. You might check that out. Maybe they label them different in Canada eh?
Have a snow and ice storm going on, ventured out for one drive and then back to the garage. Handled great but didn't want to take any more chances than necessary.
Somebody on the forums said something about the heater, all I can say is that heat was coming out in less than a minute and comes out evenly it seems from everywhere. My wife loved the heater steering wheel, wow.

The AMG EQE53 and AMG EQE are the same. They don't use the 53 in the US because the lower power 43 isn't available here, but some documents such as insurance may still say 53.

Also 4matic+ is just MBs name for cars with performance oriented AWD systems, including the AMG EQE. So your dealer just made something up about that.
Old 02-01-2023, 04:46 PM

2023 AMG EQE 53
The ones on the lot that are labeled EQE 4Matic+ are clearly NOT AMGs, maybe it's different in Canada? Even on the MB site the "+" is the less powerful engine, crazy, maybe a marketing thing, and no AMG with the "+".
Hey, I'm super happy with car in spite of labeling confusion.
Old 02-01-2023, 04:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 473 Likes on 350 Posts
2014 Mercedes E350 4matic Wagon, 2018 Fiat 124 Spyder Lusso manual, 2005 Acura TSX manual
The ones on the lot that are labeled EQE 4Matic+ are clearly NOT AMGs, maybe it's different in Canada? Even on the MB site the "+" is the less powerful engine, crazy, maybe a marketing thing, and no AMG with the "+".
Hey, I'm super happy with car in spite of labeling confusion.
I think I see your confusion. In the US, three non AMG models are sold. There's the EQE350+, the EQE350 4Matic, and the EQE500 4Matic. 4Matic signifies that it's dual motor all wheel drive, the 350+ is a single motor rear wheel drive vehicle. The plus doesn't have to do with anything drive wheels related, it just means it has the most range of the model range. In Europe, there's also an EQE300 iirc that doesn't have the + or 4Matic badges. It doesnn't have the 4Matic because it's single motor 2wd, and it doesn't have the plus because with a smaller battery, it doesn't have as good range as the 350+.

In Canada there's no 3350+, only 350 4Matic and 500 4Matic and of course the AMG.

The + attached to 4Matic+ is not about range, it signifies torque vectoring. It's on the E53 and E63, the GLE63, the CLA45, the AMG EQE and EQS, and a number of other AMG models.
Old 02-07-2023, 02:07 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,465 Likes on 2,098 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
For those who are in the States, looks like Jesse from BenzBlogger is back again with a USA spec eqe amg: