EQS SUV Forum for Discussion of EQS SUV

What wheel is this? It's not in the order guide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2022, 12:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
993tt, W124 E500, 08 RS4 (sold), E39 Dinan S3 (Sold)
What wheel is this? It's not in the order guide

See pics in article here from the April launch. https://www.carvibz.com/trucks-and-s...formance-look/

Is this not available to order?

Old 09-30-2022, 12:53 PM
SPONSOR

Received 241 Likes on 186 Posts
2001 E55AMG
Those wheels are all over the website, they must be available, what order sheet are you looking at... I can not see the vehicle on the configurator.
Old 09-30-2022, 12:58 PM

The order guide from this thread. After speaking to a few dealers, they seem to be looking at a configurator on their system, but the general public can't configure the EQS SUV online yet (as far as I can tell)

https://mbworld.org/forums/eqs-suv/8...der-guide.html
Old 09-30-2022, 06:50 PM

Received 84 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by tanger
The order guide from this thread. After speaking to a few dealers, they seem to be looking at a configurator on their system, but the general public can't configure the EQS SUV online yet (as far as I can tell)

https://mbworld.org/forums/eqs-suv/8...der-guide.html
from what I can tell, these wheels are not here in the US. And in fact, if you get the 580 w/3rd row seats, there is really no wheel option you can select, you have to go with the RWI which is the only option
Old 10-01-2022, 05:23 AM

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
2020 Nissan Titan
Originally Posted by tanger
See pics in article here from the April launch. https://www.carvibz.com/trucks-and-s...formance-look/

Is this not available to order?

Those are some beautiful 22” AMG wheels that frustratingly aren’t offered in the US. Just maddening. We have an order that is due to beginning production in early October. I was constantly asking our SA about them since we put in our build Request (before the factory picked it up). Our SA asked the roaming EQS SUV trainer that visited his shop and he confirmed they weren’t offered here. They did show on the www.mercedes-benz.de EQS SUV configurator when it originally launched but I don’t see it there now.
Old 10-01-2022, 07:52 AM

Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts
--
Clown show rollout - wanted those too
Old 10-01-2022, 05:31 PM

Received 84 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by bonboon
Clown show rollout - wanted those too
Keep in mind that these wheels look really nice on a car that also seems to have some different package with black trim accents around the windows and black side view mirrors. I think that is also not available which is a little disappointing. I think the car would look more sportier if the DG1 package (which is included in the 580) had the black trim accents and black side view mirrors.
Old 10-01-2022, 08:17 PM

blacking out trim and mirror can be done aftermarket, might just have to do the same w the wheels!

Originally Posted by abhansali
Keep in mind that these wheels look really nice on a car that also seems to have some different package with black trim accents around the windows and black side view mirrors. I think that is also not available which is a little disappointing. I think the car would look more sportier if the DG1 package (which is included in the 580) had the black trim accents and black side view mirrors.