Where will new charging stations go?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2022, 08:17 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,412 Likes on 2,854 Posts
2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by HAILERS2
Green hydrogen is made from using wind turbines/windmills. No natural gas involved. Ignore the people who think it's ONLY made from natural gas
Go look at where Tesla Superchargers are located. I wrote Superchargers NOT destination charging. Copy what Tesla did. I've owned two Tesla S Models and have used them for travel.
Go look where Tesla Superchargers are located and copy what they did. I used them on two Tesla S Models.
It's about time the poli's start providing what they preach
Originally Posted by c4004matic
No one said its only made from natural gas. Only 90%. ... To make green hydrogen in the amounts necessary, you woul need to cover all of nevada and arizona with solar panels. Its simple physics. Or 4 nuclear plants.. Im all for being green but I can also add. Math... Cant cheat that. Unless you can build a pipeline to bring it directly from the sun or Jupiter hydrogen is simply not a viable fuel. Hydrogen is an unnecessary and energy intensive step to get electricty to a motor. Lithium is one of the most abundant elements in the earth's crust. The entire Black hills are made of manganese!
Math my friend Math.
Mathrock too
Originally Posted by hlothery
Hopefully, possibly as early as December, the Tesla Superchargers and others will open up for useage by all EV's. You will, of course, need a Teslatap and an account, because you can bet that it will not be free.
Yes, and heated seat subscriptions too