Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 12:26 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W124's
pictures of you and your roommate?... just kidding.

ok I wasn't.
Old 03-15-2005, 12:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by ChrisDPham
pictures of you and your roommate?... just kidding.

ok I wasn't.
Only if you promise your right hand will remain idle.
Old 03-15-2005, 12:31 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
lol...

I promise that both my hands and legs will remain idle. :p

Old 03-15-2005, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

lol...

I promise that both my hands and legs will remain idle. :p

Watch, she turns out to be, no offense... uh, not what you expected. Never crossed my mind though, Im just saying what Chris is thinking. :v
Old 03-15-2005, 12:36 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
lol.

by the way lexani, I was talking to your son on...via...Myspace and he tells me I should ask you for a ride in your car. Just something to think about.
Old 03-15-2005, 12:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

lol.

by the way lexani, I was talking to your son on...via...Myspace and he tells me I should ask you for a ride in your car. Just something to think about.
That little twerp. Didn't even know he had a myspace. No matter, If you want a ride in my car, well... I'll tell you what, if we get near what the Feb. 12 Meet had, as far as overall show ups, I'll give you a ride, so... get to work!!!!!

BTW: Can you send me his homepage, or something, so I can see what he has on it-- dont want him having stupid stuff on it, you know?
Old 03-15-2005, 12:50 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
I highly bet that the turn out for the next meet will be pretty good anyhow. Afterall, we are planning this three months in advance which is more than enough time for anyone to schedule in their books. So no excuses for anyone and it's all base whether they want to go or not. Nine people in 2 days is excellent if you ask me.

I think the reason why there was such a small turn out on last saturdays meet was because it was plan a month after the feb meet. Little time for most if you ask me.

Also, you owe Usman a ride so I could sit in the back seat to make things easier for you. LOL

PM sent.
Old 03-15-2005, 12:56 AM

I drive a E55T, SLK55 and 65 Mustang Conv.
Also, you owe Usman a ride so I could sit in the back seat to make things easier for you. LOL
Is the back seat of an SL600 the trubk? Would you fot in the truck? Enquiring minds want to know.
Kim :p
Old 03-15-2005, 01:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I highly bet that the turn out for the next meet will be pretty good anyhow. Afterall, we are planning this three months in advance which is more than enough time for anyone to schedule in their books. So no excuses for anyone and it's all base whether they want to go or not. Nine people in 2 days is excellent if you ask me.

I think the reason why there was such a small turn out on last saturdays meet was because it was plan a month after the feb meet. Little time for most if you ask me.

PM sent.
Thank you. Its ridiculous! Absolutely ridiculous! That myspace **** has to be shut down-- if I would have known sooner!!!!

...subject...

9 people in two days I guess is pretty good, were just going to have to wait and see how it goes, anyways, heres an update on the list:

1. Lexani
2. ChrisDPham
3. Sillyent
4. DancingBenzos
5. CitronC230K_03
6. Mr. & Lady Wolf
7. more151please
8. Tbone55
9. Perzbenz (MAYBE only if i have the 2.3-16v)
10. BenzGal (Hopefully! )

We need more females at the meets. Anyways, Kim, Chris, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but uh, the "seats" in the back, are not "seats", there little compartments that open up for storage.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Im heading off to bed, however, before I go:

GET THE WORD OUT! TELL FRIENDS AT WORK, SCHOOL, WHEREVER!

Thank you all,
John
Old 03-15-2005, 01:14 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Goodnight John.

About the lack of backseats...it's okay, I'll wait in line for the rollercoaster ride in your car. I'm very sure it'll be worth the wait.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Originally Posted by BENZGal
Hey guys sorry about missing you on Saturday! I am training for a marathon, and I stressed fractured my ankle and tibia. It was either painkillers or seeing you fine people. Sorry the drugs won. Hehe.

Wanted to throw an idea out there...You guys could cruise the coast and end up at my house in Ventura for a BBQ. It's about 45min closer than Santa Barbara. My roommate and I are having a pre Cinco De Mia party with a Mariachi band and keg on 30th at noon. I would love to have my Benz friends dance and party with me. Or we could do it in June and I will still cook for you. I know some of the local guys would help me. Just an idea to break up your drive. You would still make it back home before 5. Just an idea????? James said he would flip the tri tip.

i live 20 minutes from ventura, so it wouldnt bother me to drive up from malibu to ventura.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
Originally Posted by Lexani
One thing:
If your not good looking, dont even bother! Hahaha, Im just kidding.

But seriously, you would cook for EVERYONE, and can have enough parking for EVERYONE, and enough room for EVERYONE to just hang out? What, do you and your roomate own a mansion?

And, how old are you and your roomate? My 16 yr old, is reading the post over my shoulder, and is curious for some reason he refuses to give to me.

ANYWAYS,

45 mins, still wouldnt be too big of a break up-- we would need a bigger one. I think Malibu is just right, HOWEVER, its not a bad idea. I personaly think we should go to Malibu, and return back and continue as planned. But thats just me-- anyone else have anything to say?

I have an Idea... for you...

Why dont you, meet us, at Malibu and travel back down to Huntington Beach with the whole gang, dine with us at Macaroni Grill? Just a thought, hope we can come to some sort of compromise here.

And can you clarify what you meant by:

"James said he would flip the tri tip."

Thanks.

Best Regards,
John
John,

Yes, I do have a house large enough for all of you and parking. It's a beautiful, brand new, 3500 sqft home. I am more than capable of cooking for not just you, but all the other people that come if you come to to the Cinco De Mia party. For Halloween we had over 100 people at my house for a costume party. This time we are having a daytime party to keep the neighboors happy. You guys could come admire the cars, play pool, eat, dance and drink. Just bring a driver. LOL

As for the age....Sorry, I am over sixteen. I am in my early thirties. Both my roommates are 24. Come on boys... I want to be more than just a girl with a kick *** car. I can chirp it in second with the best of them. LOL

You L.A./ O.C. people crack me up. Several of us are from Ventura County and we drive to the meets all the time without complaining. We love cars. You guys don't want to drive 1hr. I just thought it would be nice to have you guys drive for a change????? Either way I would try and see you fine people. James aka Jame55 is the tri tip flipper. He is even willing to drive to Ventura.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BENZGal
John,

Yes, I do have a house large enough for all of you and parking. It's a beautiful, brand new, 3500 sqft home. I am more than capable of cooking for not just you, but all the other people that come if you come to to the Cinco De Mia party. For Halloween we had over 100 people at my house for a costume party. This time we are having a daytime party to keep the neighboors happy. You guys could come admire the cars, play pool, eat, dance and drink. Just bring a driver. LOL

As for the age....Sorry, I am over sixteen. I am in my early thirties. Both my roommates are 24. Come on boys... I want to be more than just a girl with a kick *** car. I can chirp it in second with the best of them. LOL

You L.A./ O.C. people crack me up. Several of us are from Ventura County and we drive to the meets all the time without complaining. We love cars. You guys don't want to drive 1hr. I just thought it would be nice to have you guys drive for a change????? Either way I would try and see you fine people. James aka Jame55 is the tri tip flipper. He is even willing to drive to Ventura.
Ok, so let me get this straight...

Were going to still meet at Fashion Island @ 11 AM
Were still going to cruise the coast
Were ending up at your place
Eating, Drinking, Hanging out
Only to drive back down to Huntington Beach
And repeat step 4?

Ok...?

Anyways, the age thing, well... 24... ok let me just say this now, my son has had a 19 yr old g/f, I dont think he's going to hesitate for 5 more years, and if we are meeting at your place-- dont expect me to stop him, from hitting on ANY ladies at the party. :p So watch out :v

Anyways, Im reposting the names so far because I can: :p

1. Lexani
2. ChrisDPham
3. Sillyent
4. DancingBenzos
5. CitronC230K_03
6. Mr. & Lady Wolf
7. more151please
8. Tbone55

BenzGal, I take it after your place, your crusing with us, right?

And reposting details, because I can: :p

What: Benz and AMG Meet
When: June 11th Saturday
Where: Newport Beach at Fashion Island
Time: 11 AM Till whenever!
Why: Because Leaxni is going to be there. And because, you have nothing better to do. And because whomever shows up, gets cookie! And because I owe Usman a ride. Unfortunatly. Haha, J/k.

So, I want to know who wants to do what. We 9 people so far, and when I recheck this thread, tonight, I want to see everyones input, so we can try and please everyone. Im not trying to be bossy, Im just trying to get everyone's opinion.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
1. Lexani
2. ChrisDPham
3. Sillyent
4. DancingBenzos
5. CitronC230K_03
6. Mr. & Lady Wolf
7. more151please
8. Tbone55
11. eLemnt | 0ne

Thanks John! I look forward to the ride! See you guys there!!

Fred... after party again at my house like the last meet...lol
Old 03-15-2005, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Citron Green C230KMT
im looking forward to a nice cruise. the last couple meets have been just that, meets. a cruise is long over due. we have a starting point, we need to come up with a ending location and also choose way points along the way. remember not all of us are V-12's, AMG's and so on. that way the little 4bangers can catch up. once we get the way points picked out, then we can print maps and so on for those without navi.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by eLemnt | 0ne
1. Lexani
2. ChrisDPham
3. Sillyent
4. DancingBenzos
5. CitronC230K_03
6. Mr. & Lady Wolf
7. more151please
8. Tbone55
11. eLemnt | 0ne

Thanks John! I look forward to the ride! See you guys there!!

Fred... after party again at my house like the last meet...lol

you know how i roll. I took down everything. I wasnt even close to bieng drunk, just buzzing.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by CitronC230K_03
im looking forward to a nice cruise. the last couple meets have been just that, meets. a cruise is long over due. we have a starting point, we need to come up with a ending location and also choose way points along the way. remember not all of us are V-12's, AMG's and so on. that way the little 4bangers can catch up. once we get the way points picked out, then we can print maps and so on for those without navi.
Point taken, Im going to look into what locations we can stop at, as checkpoints, if you will, and will forward them here, in a little bit. I forgot that not everyone has an AMG or V12s under their hoods. My fault.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:08 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Originally Posted by Lexani
Point taken, Im going to look into what locations we can stop at, as checkpoints, if you will, and will forward them here, in a little bit. I forgot that not everyone has an AMG or V12s under their hoods. My fault.
or rolling in a 15 year old car.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
you know how i roll. I took down everything. I wasnt even close to bieng drunk, just buzzing.

Word... next time I'm get that hard *** ****; our next mission...to get yo faded like Jesse...LOL

Jesse:"OMG I Love Pakistan! You know my grandparents lived there before the seperation...so like im somewhat Pakistani!"
My Dad:"........."
Old 03-15-2005, 04:49 PM
Banned

your sister.
We need mbworld cannonball stickers.... if anyone remembers those OG benzsport cannonball stickers for Benzsport autofest 2
Old 03-15-2005, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by eLemnt | 0ne
Word... next time I'm get that hard *** ****; our next mission...to get yo faded like Jesse...LOL

Jesse:"OMG I Love Pakistan! You know my grandparents lived there before the seperation...so like im somewhat Pakistani!"
My Dad:"........."

Jessse: THATS SICK NASTY BRO THATS WAY SICK....YOUR WAY DRUNK HUH ***?
Me: waits for jesse to turn around downs jesses incredible hulk:
Jesse: Damn dude where did my drink go
Me: Springer drank it
Old 03-15-2005, 05:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
^^LOL! omg... hes a clown
Old 03-15-2005, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
Originally Posted by perzbenz
We need mbworld cannonball stickers.... if anyone remembers those OG benzsport cannonball stickers for Benzsport autofest 2

d00d! for reals! Ask Joey or Jermey where can get sickers made... that would be freaking tight!

Sean, you know who I'm talking about, right?
Old 03-15-2005, 06:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Citron Green C230KMT
mbworld cannonball stickers would be cool!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th