Notices
Extended Warranty Discussions Discuss options and plans for extended warranty coverage.

Don't pay dealer prices for Extended Warranty Coverage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2014, 08:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by autoPOM
Hi Stiggs! We absolutely cover that vehicle however you are correct, the price does tend to jump up quickly with the mileage. For that vehicle I have several options. Assuming you are not in the state of CA, WA or MO here are the options:

36 Months/ 75,000 Miles (on odometer) of our Ultimate coverage (exclusionary plan) with a $100 deductible is priced at $6,470. With a $200 deductible you're looking at $5,975.

36 Months/100,000 Miles (on odometer) of our Ultimate coverage (exclusionary plan) with a $100 deductible is priced at $7,550 and with a $200 deductible you're looking at $6,900.

24 Months/24,000 Miles (additional) of our Ultimate coverage (exclusionary plan) with a $100 deductible is priced at $5.310 and with a $200 deductible is priced at $4,965

We also offer payment plans with no interest or fees and a $300 discount to all MBworld customers (quotes above do not include the discount).

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. dacey@autopom.com or (800)724-8141 x8
Thanks for the info.
Now I understand why my dealer is telling me to skip the extended warranty.
You can get a lot of service done for $7,500.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:31 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford Fusion
Attention MBWorld.org forum members:

Hi, my name is Mike Jones. I'm the owner here at Autopom.com. It has been our pleasure to sponsor this forum these past several months. This will be our last post for a while because our forum sponsorship is ending today. Before we go, I would like to mention that one of our "A" rated providers is Mercury Insurance. Mercury is recommended by mechanics across the nation and they are particularly good for the Mercedes brand because they pay claims without hassle. I have personally seen Mercury pay claims on Mercedes models exceeding $25,000! There is a catch however. Currently, we can only offer Mercury coverage on vehicles that are still under the manufacturer's original warranty. Because I represent multiple providers I can tell you from personal experience that Mercury offers the best value in extended vehicle protection available. Mercury primarily sells through Credit Unions in conjunction with a vehicle loan. To the best of my knowledge, Autopom is the only call center authorized to sell direct to the public. If you're original manufacturer's warranty is about to expire, please give us a call so we can provide you with a no-obligation quote. We employ a consultative sales approach so you don't have to worry about pushy sales people. We're here to serve you. We can be reached at (800) 724-8141 or visit us at http://www.autopom.com. Happy New Year and I wish you many miles of automotive peace of mind...Mike Jones, Autopom!

Last edited by autoPOM; 01-01-2015 at 12:15 PM.