Exterior Parts The archived forum for exterior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

JBSPEED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JBSPEED

Ok guys JBSPEED is suspended temporary so if you need some prices or info from him please contact him directly on email : crazymomo1028@gmail.com or

tsai_brian@hotmail.com

Thanks
Robert
Old 04-13-2009, 03:49 AM

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
10 GLK350/ 15 Accord/ 94 Supra Turbo
may we ask why he is suspended?
Old 04-13-2009, 03:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yo Momma
i also would like to know, recently ordered a spoiler from him.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 C320 (For Sale), 08 Audi TT
How did he get suspended when he's a sponsor?
Old 04-13-2009, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by AzCamel
may we ask why he is suspended?

i have no idea... he's gonna explain everything when he's gonna be back
Old 04-13-2009, 08:24 PM
SPONSOR

Received 50 Likes on 50 Posts
Lexus NX200T F-Sport AWD
Dont' worry people. There was some misunderstanding between this forum and me. Now everything is cool. Don't worry about anything. I'll keep providing good service like always. Thank you guys
Old 04-13-2009, 11:31 PM

99 E55 AMG
No wonder I couldn't leave feedback! Thanks for the flat hood badge!!
Old 04-14-2009, 01:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 C320 (For Sale), 08 Audi TT
Originally Posted by JBSPEED
Dont' worry people. There was some misunderstanding between this forum and me. Now everything is cool. Don't worry about anything. I'll keep providing good service like always. Thank you guys
Glad to see your back!
Old 04-21-2009, 02:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Hey JBSPEED,

It's time for you to man up and take care of your customers. AZCamel bought a spoiler from you and he recieved it damaged. You told him and me (when I asked you if this is true) that it's not your fault that FedEx broke the spoiler during shipping.

I have proof here on a thread POST NUMBER 37 where a member had a problem and you shipped him a new one.

https://mbworld.org/forums/exterior-...w-price-2.html

POST NUMBER 37 and on.

NOW you joined October 2008 and the issue happened in December 2008. I feel you refunded/exchanged the spoiler because you were new as a Sponsor and wanted to gather clients. Now that you have a good client base you don't care about clients anymore.

WHY WOULD YOU SEND A NEW ONE TO ONE MEMBER AND APOLOGIZED AND NOT TO ANOTHER?

I think AZCamel deserves a product that he paid for. People here in the USA especially in this economic crisis put TOOOOOOO much time and health into making money and buying goods for themselves and they deserve better than what you sent them (broken).

You as the shipper has an obligation to ship a product to the buyer in perfect condition. You as the shipper have to keep in mind that there products might brake so you have to ensure the packaging. How does AZCamel know that you didnt ship him a broken one???

If FedEx did damage the goods It's your fault because you didnt pachage the contents well. Also you as the shipper has to go and take care of that not the buyer. The client is paying for a good you have to ensure it gets to it's destination perfectly and if it doesnt it's your obligation to fix the matter.

You owe the guy (AZCamel) a full refund including shipping.

What you did is you left him hanging saying "Deal with FedEx they broke the product"

Also don't PM, be a man and post it here so people can see. Like how I am doing. I don;t have anything to hide. I'll tell the truth to anyone and now it's time for you to tell the truth and refund the spoiler or send him a nondamaged one.

Last edited by W203E35; 04-21-2009 at 03:01 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:09 AM
SPONSOR

Lexus NX200T F-Sport AWD
stuff

Originally Posted by jk062602kj
Hey JBSPEED,

It's time for you to man up and take care of your customers. AZCamel bought a spoiler from you and he recieved it damaged. You told him and me (when I asked you if this is true) that it's not your fault that FedEx broke the spoiler during shipping.

I have proof here on a thread POST NUMBER 37 where a member had a problem and you shipped him a new one.

https://mbworld.org/forums/exterior-...w-price-2.html

POST NUMBER 37 and on.

NOW you joined October 2008 and the issue happened in December 2008. I feel you refunded/exchanged the spoiler because you were new as a Sponsor and wanted to gather clients. Now that you have a good client base you don't care about clients anymore.

WHY WOULD YOU SEND A NEW ONE TO ONE MEMBER AND APOLOGIZED AND NOT TO ANOTHER?

I think AZCamel deserves a product that he paid for. People here in the USA especially in this economic crisis put TOOOOOOO much time and health into making money and buying goods for themselves and they deserve better than what you sent them (broken).

You as the shipper has an obligation to ship a product to the buyer in perfect condition. You as the shipper have to keep in mind that there products might brake so you have to ensure the packaging. How does AZCamel know that you didnt ship him a broken one???

If FedEx did damage the goods It's your fault because you didnt pachage the contents well. Also you as the shipper has to go and take care of that not the buyer. The client is paying for a good you have to ensure it gets to it's destination perfectly and if it doesnt it's your obligation to fix the matter.

You owe the guy (AZCamel) a full refund including shipping.

What you did is you left him hanging saying "Deal with FedEx they broke the product"

Also don't PM, be a man and post it here so people can see. Like how I am doing. I don;t have anything to hide. I'll tell the truth to anyone and now it's time for you to tell the truth and refund the spoiler or send him a nondamaged one.
hi, i have worked thing out with him already. I have refunded him the money. We are both cool now. Dont' worry, if anything happened with my products, i would fix it.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:23 PM

we are cool because i just got sick of going back and forth, you refunded me $60 for a product i paid $350 for. Personally i took it as a lesson learned and moved on, notice how i did not buy anymore items i was asking about. i honestly expected more, like a replament product or something more then a 1/6th of refund. Anyhow i moved on, someone asked about my experience and i told the truth, if i said anything that is not true please say so, i am not trying to hurt your business but at the same time i would have dont business elsewhere if i knew this was giong to happen.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 149 Likes on 123 Posts
C63s Cabriolet, BMW M4, Civic
we are cool because i just got sick of going back and forth, you refunded me $60 for a product i paid $350 for.

THAT'S F@$%CK UP !!! People.....learn from this guy experienced and don't do business with company/people like him. Thanks man !!!
Old 04-22-2009, 05:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
only refunded $60 dollars out of $350???????????????

Is this true JBSPEED?

Why would you send a new item for other customers that said the item was broken and not for AZCamel?

-----------------------------------------------
Proof that you replaced a broken item for another customer
FS W203 BODYKIT HEAVEN!! LOW LOW PRICE

POST NUMBER 37 and on.
----------------------------------------------

Why not for AZCamel???
Old 04-22-2009, 06:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
R230
Ouch......JB, you need to be a little more customer focused......
Old 04-22-2009, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Send him a refund JBSPEED. Like I said before you replaced items for other people that were damaged.

Just keep the shipping and refund him the rest which should be over 200 dollars (290 without shipping) so minus the shipping cost and send him a refund.

Don't get me wrong i'm not against you i'm against people doing corrupt business. You ripped off AZCamel which i'm sure is against policy.

So what if AZCamel sent you the item back and you received it damaged and he said deal with FedEx they damaged it how would you feel man?

Do the right thing and refund the whole amount minus shipping back to the guy or send him a new one.

You are being exposed man, so eighter you can keep the 290 and people will know the true side or you can refund the money and we will all understand that it was a misunderstanding.

I mean it's not Brain Surgery:

Another member bought a spoiler it was damaged and you replaced it, Why not for AZCamel?

Simple question.

Hope you make the right choice.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:24 PM
SPONSOR

Lexus NX200T F-Sport AWD
refund

Send him a refund JBSPEED. Like I said before you replaced items for other people that were damaged.

Just keep the shipping and refund him the rest which should be over 200 dollars (290 without shipping) so minus the shipping cost and send him a refund.

Don't get me wrong i'm not against you i'm against people doing corrupt business. You ripped off AZCamel which i'm sure is against policy.

So what if AZCamel sent you the item back and you received it damaged and he said deal with FedEx they damaged it how would you feel man?

Do the right thing and refund the whole amount minus shipping back to the guy or send him a new one.

You are being exposed man, so eighter you can keep the 290 and people will know the true side or you can refund the money and we will all understand that it was a misunderstanding.

I mean it's not Brain Surgery:

Another member bought a spoiler it was damaged and you replaced it, Why not for AZCamel?

Simple question.

Hope you make the right choice.

bro, i understand how you stand on buyer's side for situation like this, but on my side, i have something to say.

i tried to solve all the problems that went wrong with my products. as you can see from my review thread that other buyers have given me, i believe all of them were satisfied with my service or products. if the paint didn't match, i refunded the money for them to get painted. if i sent the thing that didn't fit, i refunded them the money or resent the product.

the problem I had with Mr. Azcamel was that the fedex somehow broke the package during the shipping. there was not something i could control or do. I wish i could handle the shipping process all the way, so i wouldn't have to worry about stuff being broken during the shipping.

recently another member bought the spoiler from me, but it got broken by the USPS during the shipping, then I replaced him a new one right away, but the new one he got got broken again, freaking USPS, then i just shipped him another one yesterday.

the shipping for the front lip costed me $200 USD, no bull****. I could refund him another $100 USD. that's the best I can do. I'll work it out with him now.

Thanks for all your advices. I will try to make everything right and straight
Old 04-22-2009, 07:35 PM

ok hold on tell the whole story please.....
the damage is one thing the gap on either side of the lip is another thing. before i bought anything i sent you the link to the picture of my car (not another car but my acutal car) and ask you if the lip will fit the car, you said you guarantee the fitment and paint matching. Fedex damage the item, fine no big deal i understand you can control that but what about the fitment issue? you told me to take it to a shop and have them heat it to conform to the bumper or fix it, that does NOT seem like gurantee fitment and would cost me more money.
Ok anther example...

Thread:
https://mbworld.org/forums/exterior-...-report-2.html

Post # 44
Originally Posted by Hovo2324
This guys a great guy man, and a very good businessman. i let him know that the part i ordered didnt fit and so he refunded the money and dusnt even want me to return the item.

how come you refunded him the full amount and not me>? im sure you paid shipping for that also.

Look i was not going to post, i even told the person who PM me i not going to say anything unless i felt the truth is not being told, and from your frist respose to Jk06 post you made it seem like i got a full refund, which i did not. now you made it seem like my whole complaint was about fed ex, its was and still not, it was about your guarantee for fitment and not standing behind it.
I really dont care anymore, im working on my other car and that is taking all my time, this benz is my daily driver, i just felt you were not telling the truth about the whole situation.
You sent a replacement to someone for a carbon fiber product that was damage though shipping, (posted the link above) but did not with me. Someone else complained about item not fitting perfectly like you guarantee and you sent him a new one free of charge and did not ask for the item back, but not me. I dont know what i did to you to make you treat me different but what ever, im not going ot lose sleep over this money, i just hope that others are not treated like i was. JK06 asked about my transaction, i told him what happen, he ask you what happen but you did not tell the whole story, i wanted to make sure everyone understood the whole story and made their own conlution.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:43 PM
SPONSOR

Lexus NX200T F-Sport AWD
refund

well..the situation were all different between every order man. anyway, just tell me how much money you want, i'll refund you right now

i'm still waiting on your paypal. i'm not going to argue with you. it's business, i gotta do what i have to do to make you satisfied.

thank you
Old 04-22-2009, 07:44 PM

the shipping for the front lip costed me $200 USD, no bull****. I could refund him another $100 USD. that's the best I can do. I'll work it out with him now.
your not making any sense, i call BS on that.

so you paid 200 in shipping charges for an item i paid 350 for? so how much extra was the shippign charge for the rear spoiler since it came in the same box? 20 buck? so if it cost you 180 to ship something that you got 250 for you are either lying or should setup and account with a shipping company asap.. im sorry but that does not make sense to me. I was not going to say anything, like i told the person who ask me, i would not make any post unless i felt the truth was not being told. i feel you left out alot of the story and hiding parts in others.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
I'm . Why is there no insurance on the shipment? Is it because no cost insurance is more than the cost of the part?
Old 04-22-2009, 07:46 PM
SPONSOR

Lexus NX200T F-Sport AWD
refund

your not making any sense, i call BS on that.

so you paid 200 in shipping charges for an item i paid 350 for? so how much extra was the shippign charge for the rear spoiler since it came in the same box? 20 buck? so if it cost you 180 to ship something that you got 250 for you are either lying or should setup and account with a shipping company asap.. im sorry but that does not make sense to me. I was not going to say anything, like i told the person who ask me, i would not make any post unless i felt the truth was not being told. i feel you left out alot of the story and hiding parts in others.

it's ok bro. just tell me how much you want, i will refund you. i have pmed you many times. give me your paypal. i will make you satisfied now.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:48 PM
SPONSOR

Lexus NX200T F-Sport AWD
shipping

Originally Posted by amdeutsch
I'm . Why is there no insurance on the shipment? Is it because no cost insurance is more than the cost of the part?
the package was insured, but the fedex will not refund the whole thing. i'm sure you know that, so it will be my responsibility....sigh

anyway, it's business. i earn money, i lose money. i tried to make everyone happy, but i lost this one, so i just have to make the thing right
Old 04-22-2009, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
That's true man when I heard what happened I couldn't believe it JBSPEED. AZCamel wasn't going to do anything but there has to be a line drawn here my friend. I mean it's just amazing why all the other people you do a refund and not AzCamel?

I don't get it that's why I am stumped by friend. Why not refund the man (AzCamel) his money and continue doing great business instead of having a strike on your record man.

Ya I never knew about fitment all I was told by the seller was FedEx broke it and I don't control it. I understood it makes sense BUT then I see that he refunded everyone elses products except for AzCamel's product.

Everyone Else Got a Refund

Some People Got the Product Free

AzCamel didn't get a refund and only 60 dollars but he paid 350
Old 04-22-2009, 07:54 PM
SPONSOR

Lexus NX200T F-Sport AWD
refund

That's true man when I heard what happened I couldn't believe it JBSPEED. AZCamel wasn't going to do anything but there has to be a line drawn here my friend. I mean it's just amazing why all the other people you do a refund and not AzCamel?

I don't get it that's why I am stumped by friend. Why not refund the man (AzCamel) his money and continue doing great business instead of having a strike on your record man.

Ya I never knew about fitment all I was told by the seller was FedEx broke it and I don't control it. I understood it makes sense BUT then I see that he refunded everyone elses products except for AzCamel's product.

Everyone Else Got a Refund

Some People Got the Product Free

AzCamel didn't get a refund and only 60 dollars but he paid 350

well....it's hard to explain the situation in every case. anyway, i'm still waiting for him to give me his paypal with the amount he wants.

those shipping company should know how to handle people's package well.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by amdeutsch
the package was insured, but the fedex will not refund the whole thing. i'm sure you know that, so it will be my responsibility....sigh

anyway, it's business. i earn money, i lose money. i tried to make everyone happy, but i lost this one, so i just have to make the thing right.
Actually I don't. My believe is that the buyer is expecting a product of certain value; the shipper is the only one knowing the true value. Therefore I believe that the shipper will be reimbursed the true value by the insurance and the buyer should be out nothing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: JBSPEED