G Class (W463A) Produced 2019-Present: G550, G63 AMG

Please review my order / G63 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2023, 02:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Several
Originally Posted by SLS
What are you looking at? Color? Mine is being shipped from Cali to Texas. My local dealer in Texas wanted $100k over. I also wanted to buy from my dealer in Santa Fe or Albuquerque, NM but they also receive limited quantities.
In my experience, find a dealer with multiple vehicles on the lot, and they will probably be more flexible. The ones that only get one allocation in the Spring, and one allocation in the Fall won't deal. They just receive too few of the G wagons. So they are more valuable to them. So it makes sense.
Thanks! G63 in Magno colors except white. I have a few in the works so we will see... any advice on premium paid? And curious what dealer you dealt with? Fletcher Jones said we wont export to TX for less than $40k!
Old 12-19-2023, 04:46 PM
SLS

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
1998 Land Cruiser, 2003 SL500, 2024 G63
Originally Posted by AMGTexas
Thanks! G63 in Magno colors except white. I have a few in the works so we will see... any advice on premium paid? And curious what dealer you dealt with? Fletcher Jones said we wont export to TX for less than $40k!
The dealer in Cali said they would do $20k over on their Magno Black. Let me know if you want their contact info. I wouldn't tell them the $20 over, you could tell them, Alfred told me to call you and say, what would you sell me the magno Black for? PS: If they don't give you a price or a price you like, then you could tell them what you've found so far, and make them an offer. It's the end of the year, so I think that helps. This is how mine went down.

PS: if you have a dealer in your own back yard at $10k over and it’s what you want, that would be pretty good.

Last edited by SLS; 12-20-2023 at 01:14 PM.
The following users liked this post:
AMGTexas (12-19-2023)