Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

G55 K GRAND EDITION 2005 Just got it SOMEONE already scratched it

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 12:28 AM
mashimaro1985

G55 K GRAND EDITION 2005 Just got it SOMEONE already scratched it

HERE WE GO! i got it. ( AND LOOK AT HOW THEY KEYED IT )
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
g55 grand edition (1) jpeg.bmp (137.4 KB, 1641 views)
g55 grand (1) jpeg.bmp (136.6 KB, 1663 views)
g55 grand (2) jpeg.bmp (137.4 KB, 1696 views)
g55 grand edition (2) jpeg.bmp (137.4 KB, 1866 views)
g55 grand (3) jpe.bmp (137.4 KB, 1620 views)
Old 07-21-2005, 02:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 E55
I would like to propose a death thru gunshot in the head for: Keying someones car, for breaking windows and rest of the vandalism.

I can understand honest mistake, **** happens, but to key someones car......
Old 07-21-2005, 06:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
WTF.....

why the poor b@st@rd gotta be all jealous. GET OFF YOUR @ss and buy your own +100k car, why people have to be keyin peoples *****.

Some people have no sense, i bet his/her parents are real proud of their little johnny/joanne... seriously

Sorry to hear your new goods got scrached. Thats hard!

I've been key'd... oviously still upset, if i ever find the SOB, i hope they are able to outrun my louisville slugger, cause that bats a been waiting to have a few words.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK500/Range Rover HSE/E55 AMG/Bmw 328Xi coupe/BMW 4.8x/Bmw 335i/GS350/Audi S5/E350
Originally Posted by mashimaro1985
Hey Mashi,

Did you just sell A G-Class brabus edition and now purchase another G class? Whatt dude you have a heck of alot of money..... your parents adobting extra kids?? Let me know... PM me! heheheh sorry to hear about the keying.. Totally sucks...
Old 07-22-2005, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Ouch I hate people who key cars like that. Still looks awesome tho, all the little "grand edition" touches.
Old 07-26-2005, 02:30 AM

2005 Mercedes C-Class
Originally Posted by x-tian-230k
Hey Mashi,

Did you just sell A G-Class brabus edition and now purchase another G class? Whatt dude you have a heck of alot of money..... your parents adobting extra kids?? Let me know... PM me! heheheh sorry to hear about the keying.. Totally sucks...
I don't get it. Why would someone sell G-Brabus and buy this one.
Am I missing something?
Old 07-26-2005, 10:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK500/Range Rover HSE/E55 AMG/Bmw 328Xi coupe/BMW 4.8x/Bmw 335i/GS350/Audi S5/E350
Originally Posted by elbimmer
I don't get it. Why would someone sell G-Brabus and buy this one.
Am I missing something?

No sure what he was thinking BUT here is the link:

https://mbworld.org/forums/g55-amg-w463/110247-g55-2005-sale-brabus-3500-miles-99-000-00-usd.html
Old 07-26-2005, 12:44 PM
mashimaro1985

^^ whats done is done....
Old 07-26-2005, 01:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
nobody ever deserves that, but you did.
Old 07-26-2005, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
What a great guy

So looks like Marhie has over stayed his welcome here at mbworld.org. ya he is the guy who buys and sells amg's at a loss every day of the week. see i know people who did this for fun in the 2000-2002 economic boom where any amg went for 30k over window but see they MADE moeny and this guy takes a 40k bath just for fun.

never like to see keyed cars but clearly im not the only person to think you dont deserve the cars you drive.

and stop babbling about all your new cars. go drive them and actually understand what it is before you throw it up for sale. Ever really learned 1 of these cars before you throw it on the used market? i doubt it. Get a SLK and take it racing and learn how the car works. That is a better use of your money. Or go get an E55k and turn it into a drag car. But who the heck just buys cars to sell them 500-2000 miles later. POINTLESS. And buy something other than an AMG. Go get an F430 and a C GT for something different.

Go back to class and get your highschool degree.

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 07-26-2005 at 02:38 PM.
Old 07-26-2005, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
its called a body shop

look into it.

try beverly coach craft in west la or paulee body shop. both are great places to go when your car gets damaged.

u lost 100k on cars that i know of and you are worried about a little scratch? fix it... move on...
Old 07-26-2005, 04:46 PM
mashimaro1985

ermmm I only like mercedes benz.

I got it fixed already, it's not the money that I am complaining about it's the fact that someone did that to the car and its new I just got it.

UNDERSTAND!!!!!
Old 07-26-2005, 06:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
So looks like Marhie has over stayed his welcome here at mbworld.org. ya he is the guy who buys and sells amg's at a loss every day of the week. see i know people who did this for fun in the 2000-2002 economic boom where any amg went for 30k over window but see they MADE moeny and this guy takes a 40k bath just for fun.

never like to see keyed cars but clearly im not the only person to think you dont deserve the cars you drive.

and stop babbling about all your new cars. go drive them and actually understand what it is before you throw it up for sale. Ever really learned 1 of these cars before you throw it on the used market? i doubt it. Get a SLK and take it racing and learn how the car works. That is a better use of your money. Or go get an E55k and turn it into a drag car. But who the heck just buys cars to sell them 500-2000 miles later. POINTLESS. And buy something other than an AMG. Go get an F430 and a C GT for something different.

Go back to class and get your highschool degree.
ooohhhhh, pork chop?
Old 07-27-2005, 12:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
ermmm I only like mercedes benz.

I got it fixed already, it's not the money that I am complaining about it's the fact that someone did that to the car and its new I just got it.

UNDERSTAND!!!!!
My E55k got keyed back when it was new... 2 doors and a rear fender....and gues what I did not come cry on line to people who really dont give a hoot. I just said oh well and got it painted. i was not pleased but hey its life and stuff happens.

go babble to people who care. we dont. and we dont care what cars you have. you dont even have a job i bet. working for daddy surfing the net does not count fyi. you are so young you almost need a work permit to hold a job and you drive what 5-9 amg cars? ya hooo

good night

p.s. yes PORK CHOP

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 07-27-2005 at 12:52 AM.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:10 AM
mashimaro1985

oh my god then stop talking about it, if you don't care.

why keep posting and posting? hmm i wonder.

I did not cry about it, I was just mainly saying what happened to the car thats all. sheesh your being sensitive about it.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:56 AM
Almost a Member!

2002 M3 Cab, 2005 C55 AMG, 2007 B7 RS4
My E55k got keyed back when it was new... 2 doors and a rear fender....and gues what I did not come cry on line to people who really dont give a hoot. I just said oh well and got it painted. i was not pleased but hey its life and stuff happens.

go babble to people who care. we dont. and we dont care what cars you have. you dont even have a job i bet. working for daddy surfing the net does not count fyi. you are so young you almost need a work permit to hold a job and you drive what 5-9 amg cars? ya hooo

good night

p.s. yes PORK CHOP
I don't think it's nice to talk to people like this, I think he just try to share he's experience. This a car forum we do care what car he have. But I don't
care does he have a job or high school degree or not. That's not our business.
To name calling and judge other people by they change car to quickly maybe a bit much. It's never too young to drive 5 or 6 AMG or even Ferrari, it's just I don't have that luxuary, but i don't have problem other people are able to have that.
Again this is a CAR forum we talk car's here, if he got 5 or 6 type of AMG to share I think it's benifit for us. Let's leave the school and career on his own hand. We can encourage him to appericate life more, but by saying something like this....it's just not helping. Would you like someone talk to you like this??
Old 07-31-2005, 02:38 PM
mashimaro1985

*bow* THANK YOU!
Old 08-01-2005, 08:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by cbrcab
I don't think it's nice to talk to people like this, I think he just try to share he's experience. This a car forum we do care what car he have. But I don't
care does he have a job or high school degree or not. That's not our business.
To name calling and judge other people by they change car to quickly maybe a bit much. It's never too young to drive 5 or 6 AMG or even Ferrari, it's just I don't have that luxuary, but i don't have problem other people are able to have that.
Again this is a CAR forum we talk car's here, if he got 5 or 6 type of AMG to share I think it's benifit for us. Let's leave the school and career on his own hand. We can encourage him to appericate life more, but by saying something like this....it's just not helping. Would you like someone talk to you like this??
As you may but marshi is useless to this forum. I did a search and I found virtually no posts where he had anything to say about the cars other than wow I have this cool car, its niffty, its fast, it looks good, its spiffy and im selling it to get something different while taking a 40k loss.

This forum exists to do more than to brag about what you have and talk about getting the car. Its here to talk about the car, what makes it fun, what makes is annoying, what makes it worth the money, how it can be made better, what new is coming down the production pipe-line etc.

He just comes here to show us his dads cars, gets people to post useless one sentence posts saying hey nice car and then goes out and does his thing. Lets see him talk about how the car performs, how he had a problem with X and how it was solved, what he did to solve an issue, how he cares for his car (steps in cleaning it etc), debate mods, anything other than wow look at my dads cars. It should be about owning the car not just saying you have it.

He may have a nice stable of cars but what does that offer us? I say little more than nothing.

I could tell you a list of people who make this forum tick and he would not make the cut.

I guess its best seen in that fact that we know nothing more about the car other than how it looks (stock -- mbusa.com could show us that), where it got keyed, and what he wants next? Do we know how it drives? How it stops? How it feels? What makes it worth the 20k extra $$$$? What makes it better or worse than its cometition? Nope we honestly dont.

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 08-01-2005 at 08:16 PM.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:06 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
What really ticks me off are his super small pictures!
Old 08-02-2005, 03:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
As you may but marshi is useless to this forum. I did a search and I found virtually no posts where he had anything to say about the cars other than wow I have this cool car, its niffty, its fast, it looks good, its spiffy and im selling it to get something different while taking a 40k loss.

This forum exists to do more than to brag about what you have and talk about getting the car. Its here to talk about the car, what makes it fun, what makes is annoying, what makes it worth the money, how it can be made better, what new is coming down the production pipe-line etc.

He just comes here to show us his dads cars, gets people to post useless one sentence posts saying hey nice car and then goes out and does his thing. Lets see him talk about how the car performs, how he had a problem with X and how it was solved, what he did to solve an issue, how he cares for his car (steps in cleaning it etc), debate mods, anything other than wow look at my dads cars. It should be about owning the car not just saying you have it.

He may have a nice stable of cars but what does that offer us? I say little more than nothing.

I could tell you a list of people who make this forum tick and he would not make the cut.

I guess its best seen in that fact that we know nothing more about the car other than how it looks (stock -- mbusa.com could show us that), where it got keyed, and what he wants next? Do we know how it drives? How it stops? How it feels? What makes it worth the 20k extra $$$$? What makes it better or worse than its cometition? Nope we honestly dont.
i bet he doesn't even know it has solid axles front and rear or that it has front, center, and rear lockers. he may not even know it's made in austria...
Old 08-04-2005, 02:50 PM

I will leave my car there, get a camera point out from my house and beat the sh*t out of those guys if I ever found out.
Old 08-07-2005, 12:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 C32 Black/Charcoal

O.K., I will admit that it is annoying listening to someone who cannot vote yet talking about this and that $100-$200K car that dad bought for him. Obviously, he gets an "ego boost" from telling us all how young he is and how expensive the cars are, but he is certainly not alone on MBWorld. Just take a look at all the "self strokers" who list all of their worldly belongings on their posts, and then shoot a picture (supposedly to show us their car) in front of a Beverly Hills or La Jolla mansion, with the obvious intent of showing us all that they are living the high life. The only thing more cheesy would be to list on their posts the market value of their house and stock portfolio.

The only difference with Mashi is that he comes right out and tells us "Hey, I'm 17, I live in Beverly Hills, and I just got a $200,000 car, which I will sell next month at a huge loss to buy another one." I'm sure that, when he gets a little older, he will learn subtlety. . . how to self-aggrandize without making it totally obvious that you are doing so.

In the mean time, give the kid a break. It feels pretty bad to have someone mess up your car, even if the cost of repair is not really an issue.