G55 AMG (W463) Discuss the G55 AMG.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

18 G63 stalling

Old 02-12-2019, 11:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2019 E63s
18 G63 stalling

Hello everyone, we have an issue and Iím hoping someone can help. My brother in law is having issues with his 2018 G63, it was a new purchase from a dealership and has roughly 1,100 miles. The car has been stalling at stop lights each time he has to turn the ignition off then on, the problem first occurred at roughly 800 miles. Originally he thought he had hit the ignition with his knee but after a few more stalls he knew that wasnít the case. The car is currently at a dealership in SoCal, the tech says there are no codes that they can find. I have seen other threads about S63ís having this issue but no one has posted a definitive answer. Any information anyone has regarding this would be great, thank you all in advance .
Old 02-13-2019, 05:04 PM

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts
mercedes g63

Originally Posted by bb85 View Post
Hello everyone, we have an issue and Iím hoping someone can help. My brother in law is having issues with his 2018 G63, it was a new purchase from a dealership and has roughly 1,100 miles. The car has been stalling at stop lights each time he has to turn the ignition off then on, the problem first occurred at roughly 800 miles. Originally he thought he had hit the ignition with his knee but after a few more stalls he knew that wasnít the case. The car is currently at a dealership in SoCal, the tech says there are no codes that they can find. I have seen other threads about S63ís having this issue but no one has posted a definitive answer. Any information anyone has regarding this would be great, thank you all in advance .

Replace both batteries...primary and aux...might fix your problem...gremlins go away with fresh batteries!! Sometimes