Sponsored by:

Xenons?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 06:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML55
Xenons?

Is it possible to order a G55K with Xenons (factory installed and not later-add-by-yourself)? Another Q: what else can someone order in a G to make it more perfect and more complete? LCD screen in the headrests? designo customization? ...any ideas?

Thanks
Old 02-12-2005, 04:34 PM

As far as I know xenons are not availble from the factory for the G.
My brother has a 02 G500 and he is looking at purchasing a pair from ART tuning. Here is the website: http://www.art-tuning.com/
Old 02-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Almost a Member!

G55K
Extra Mods for an already perfect car

My brother Modeer, if you are not worried, financially, about how much extra you would have to pay then this is what you are looking for...... i attached an AMG Manufacture Price List, from there go to G-Class and add whatever you want on extras and trust me there is alot to be added including the xenon headlights, all what you have to do is when ordering your car at your local dealer print the brochure and take it with you, and they are obliged to send the extras to AMG factory given the exact prices on the brochure. Good luck and have fun bro.

Regards,
Rashed AlOmaira

( i am trying to upload it and it isnt working, plz send me your email and ill email it to you. Thx )
Old 02-12-2005, 04:55 PM

2013 G 63 AMG
AMG has a program called Unique Manufacture (not offered in the US) which includes a full set of custom designed upgrades for the G-Class including xenon headlamps, custom interiors, winch, etc. More info available in the following PDF file:

http://www3.mercedes-benz.com/omb/am...manu_preis.pdf

All upgrades/enhancements have to be done by AMG in Germany, not be dealers. I believe that when buying a new car, you can request for AMG to arrange transportation of the vehicle from the Mercedes factory to AMG for these upgrades before being sent to your dealer for delivery.

-Jimmy
Old 02-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Almost a Member!

G55K
There you go Modeer, JimmyG as always came to the rescue with the AMG manufacture price list. Thx Jimmy
Old 02-12-2005, 11:20 PM

Anybody have a part #? If it can be ordered from AMG then there must be a part number.
Old 02-13-2005, 08:00 AM

ML55
Thumbs up alriiiiiiiiiight....

Thanks guys for your prompt replys.
Thanks to Rashed and Jimmy, from the buddy country next door, for the brochure. I already took many strolls through it and will see what's interesting and worth ordering. Will let you know what happens.

In the mean time, pleasure the streets of Dubai with the sounds of your engines..... vroom vroom......

thanks again fellas....
Old 02-15-2005, 08:46 AM

66 230S 111.010 02 G500 463
Originally Posted by jimmyg
AMG has a program called Unique Manufacture (not offered in the US) which includes a full set of custom designed upgrades for the G-Class including xenon headlamps, custom interiors, winch, etc. More info available in the following PDF file:

http://www3.mercedes-benz.com/omb/am...manu_preis.pdf

All upgrades/enhancements have to be done by AMG in Germany, not be dealers. I believe that when buying a new car, you can request for AMG to arrange transportation of the vehicle from the Mercedes factory to AMG for these upgrades before being sent to your dealer for delivery.

-Jimmy
This is very cool - too bad they don't have pictures.