Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

what is the best Mercedes to attract the chicks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 12:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW FTW
Originally Posted by tvo7
andrew:I agree with you, you have to go up to a girl. I am talking about having any chance when you do go up to a girl. Come on, when I was nerd in my days, you know, Target clothes, Honda Accord, etc, even if I go up to a girl, they don't give me the time of day. I get the, "you're really nice routine" but they just want to be friends. Then Mr. Suave who had 3 girls for the week so far comes in with his car and does her that night. Andrew, your friend, even though he might not have car, he must have something. Is he good looking? If he looked like Brad Pitt he can drive a POS car and still get any girl.
Again any girl who wont give you the time of day because of your car is not the girl you want to be around. I can tell you are in high school since in college you no longer have this problem of if you have a crappy car your not popular. It doesnt matter how good you look my friend is in college and he still has acne which he jokes about all the time but he is very confident being a guy its hard to judge other guys but he is no brad pitt. Dont worry about girls now if you are in high school they will grow up a lot and so will you. Find your match in college which is where most people find a match, and half of the time college students dont have cars.

Again dont worry about the girl that wont give you the time of day why would you want someone that is likely stuck up and that will treat you like crap in a relationship. Keep your eyes open and be nice to every girl no matter how rude they are girls are mean and have lots of friends and will get back at you if you say something rude back.

It would help out a lot to know how old you are, most of your problems remind me of high school.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:16 PM

AndrewAz: Gosh, I wish I was still in College, if I knew as much as I did now Lets just say I am already out for a few years now Lets say, hgih school I was the guy everyone picked on I went to a college that the guys were driving 20-30k cars back and forth to school. Gangsters run about so image is everything at my college Graduate school was same thing. After I got out of graduate school, all the girls still wanted MR. Suave
Topdeez: dang, I bet you get a lot of chicks in that car of yousr I repeat "in" the car
Old 05-18-2006, 07:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1993 300SEL/S320
Originally Posted by topdeez
Best answer so far, but to answer the question.....my car...https://mbworld.org/forums/attachmen...1&d=1139266044
oooooo, ahhhhhhhh whats your point?
Old 05-18-2006, 07:43 PM

Giggalo: what nikes did you have? MAybe the Nike's might help me pick up chicks?
Old 05-21-2006, 05:26 PM

1994 E320
chicks and cars

I drive a 1994 e class, I've modded pretty much everything on my car...

EVERY day I have women checking me out, girls that I know would not have even glanced inside my vehicle if I was driving something else.

I was driving downtown yesterday and had some girls wave to me and start talking to me, 2 women in their mid 20's stared at me the entire time they crossed the street.

Fact is, women that would not normally see me, do see me because of my car. I have people who come up to me at work that I don't know who know who I am because they see me driving around.

That being said, I can see why a woman would be attracted to somebody with money, it's not just the car, they see the hard work you've put in, and realize you probably have a steady job.

There's a girl I know who is good looking, but not super hot, she's in nursing though and I find this fact attractive. People who are doing something with their lives are generally more attractive than those who are not. In a way mercedes is a symbol of success that women might look for just like a university degree.

Haha, sorry about the long winded post.

Last edited by Hakk403; 05-21-2006 at 05:31 PM.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:18 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 E350 4matic/97 e320 and 01 ml320
Originally Posted by NZ_Benz
oooooo, ahhhhhhhh whats your point?
Stop hating NatZi is it? I'm just answering the forum question..
Old 05-21-2006, 07:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1993 300SEL/S320
Originally Posted by topdeez
Stop hating NatZi is it? I'm just answering the forum question..
Differnt things for different people thats all.
Old 05-21-2006, 11:48 PM

Hakkou made a good point there Hakk. You have a 1994 Mercedes? CAn you put a picture on so I know what the girls are looking at when they look at your car ?So it doesn't matter the age of the car then either. YOu got a 12 year old car and people are still looking at it.
Old 05-23-2006, 01:20 PM

2005 C230K Sport Sedan, 6 speed manual
My C230K sport sedan seems to get many looks from women. I am married, though.

So far, we have heard mostly from men on this topic, only a few women. So I asked my wife the question under discussion.

She thinks women are attracted to success and style, but not overdone.

A nice sporty Mercedes represents a certain degree of success and achievement. A C-Class sedan or modest convertible represents success; whereas an S-Class is probably over the top. An E-Class might be over the top. Get something appropriate to your age (or age of the women you are trying to attract).

A Mercedes also represents an eye for style. A 1985 Yugo does not. Many highly intelligent and successful people drive very unstylish cars. This is a turn-off.

As discussed before, make sure your Mercedes is clean outside, and free of trash inside. The right wheels and the right exterior color can also make a difference.

Dress nicely, but not overdone. The grunge look is fine to make a statement, but probably will not attract very many women.

OK, lecture over.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:06 PM

Hey Alpin: are you sure your wife says that a C class will do? Most girls I talk with tell me that the C class is for someone who couldn't afford a real Mercedes. I didn't say this, the girls did. I agree with you, S class might be overdoing but E class is perfect
Old 05-24-2006, 12:55 AM

2005 C230K Sport Sedan, 6 speed manual
Hey Alpin: are you sure your wife says that a C class will do? Most girls I talk with tell me that the C class is for someone who couldn't afford a real Mercedes. I didn't say this, the girls did. I agree with you, S class might be overdoing but E class is perfect
Hmmm, OK. Some of that may be regional. Remember that New Mexico is a poor state. A Mercedes of any description is rare here. Even a C-Class attracts attention, especially a sport model. We have one Mercedes dealership for the entire state, and it is a small dealership. Where you live may be more prosperous. I may have judged the world by local standards. My bad.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 C320wz
...S class might be overdoing but E class is perfect
E-class is nice but it is a bit too big for me. I prefer smaller cars like the MB C350, BMW 330i, and Audi A4. Plus, I also prefer cars with manual transmission and the E-class has no such no model, except for the E200 but that car is not for sale in the US
Old 05-24-2006, 01:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 C320wz
Originally Posted by alpinweiss
...A nice sporty Mercedes represents a certain degree of success and achievement...
You know, everytime i hear the line "She got a Mercedes-Benz" from the song "Hotel California," I always picture the woman driving a cool Mercedes-Benz SL Roadster
Old 06-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Banned

BRABUS C230
My C230 Coupe. Thats all

The CL and SL are attention getters. Modded up C-Classes too. But its not the car its you. You must have game in order to get with the females. No game no car isnt going to help you.

Last edited by socleansoill; 06-02-2006 at 01:56 PM.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 45 Posts
Something Slow
you can borrow my Purple car it get lots of attention
Old 06-02-2006, 05:17 PM

2003 CL600
again guys

its not the car. no one knows what you drive when you are inside a bar/club. you need to have game to begin with. the car is a tasty bonus AFTER to get the chick to leave with you.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:22 PM

giggalo:But if you drive up to the club where eevryone is waiting in line, then the girls can see you and when you go inside the club you have a better chance.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:26 PM

2003 CL600
pretty girls

dont need to wait in line. you dont need to be wasting time with them.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:50 PM
JDM

2011 C300
Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
I agree about your car being clean. I have found myself admiring many a nicely detailed C-class next to a dirty SL at the local dealer.

You also must remember, if you are looking for more than a one night stand, your car says volumes about your lifestyle. Gals attracted to a high priced vehicle expect more from you, IMHO.

My theory has always been to drive what you can afford.
....exactly! that's why when you look for your lady, you drive some plain, humble cracker box and hide the Benz in the garage. (and dont bragg that youre buying your house on the first date) Then you can see who she really is, and you can suprise her later. All non chalant of course.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:53 PM
JDM

2011 C300
If a chick goes for you, I mean your car, she'll go for someonelses later, theres always a nicer car...
Old 06-05-2006, 01:34 AM

JDM: Not really, unless you have a SL65 AMG. I don't she can drop you for a guy with a nicer car there
Old 06-05-2006, 03:04 AM

2003 CL600
a 65 is a joke

when you compare it to a murcielago, vanquish, etcs of cars. but when you take a murcie and compare it to a pagani zonda or a koenigsegg, or a mclaren f1, you are again in a diffent world. and once you amass those cars, there are airplanes and yachts. the skys the limit my friend. i suggest you drive whatever you drive now to a club and bag whatever girl you can with it. life is about upgrades, once you master concept, you will master life.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
JDM: Not really, unless you have a SL65 AMG. I don't she can drop you for a guy with a nicer car there

You really are clueless, aren't you?

As the other person said, the sky is the limit. We might as well start a thread "debating" how a G4 isn't a good enough jet to attract the ladies, once the G5 came out...
Old 06-05-2006, 12:22 PM

1985 380 SL 2001 SL 500 2007 E350 Sport 2008 T & C Ltd.
This thread has been a kick since the beginning but the giggalo's upgrade take is one of the best bits of advice so far. My dad had one question when I asked him about my girl of thirty one years, "Do you love her?" ...and she won't even ride in my roadsters. Go figure.

I'm pretty well past that part of my life (except for chasing my wife around the kitchen every once in a while) but one thing I do know is that for over forty years of my life guys have always wanted to talk about cars and chicks. Some things never change (Thank you God). Enjoy the dance.
Old 06-06-2006, 02:59 AM

2001 C320 (purple), 2002 BMW 540i
Originally Posted by spnslc
I am a 45-year-old woman, grounded in reality. I know it is not me they're whistling and whoo-hooing about.
I wouldn't assume that. There are plenty of young bucks (such as myself ) who think women twice their age are really hot. And when you put one in a hot car... wow!

Originally Posted by WaveyKat
you can borrow my Purple car it get lots of attention
So, people don't think you're gay? Girls are always thinking that I'm gay because my car is purple

Originally Posted by mick1
Maybe you should check out some of the cars at the BMW dealer

...pricey Mercedes-Benz came in at fifth place at 1.6 times a week.
Damn, I'd frikkin love to be having sex 1.6 times a week! Over the past year, my average is slightly over 0.019 times a week...

ANYHOW, in answer to the ORIGINAL QUESTION:

Get a Maserati Spyder. Girls don't know how much it costs, they just know it's a convertible roadster and it's exotic (=expensive)!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what is the best Mercedes to attract the chicks