Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

what is the best Mercedes to attract the chicks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by b3d_sage
So, people don't think you're gay? Girls are always thinking that I'm gay because my car is purple
Maybe it's not the car...
J/K...

Originally Posted by b3d_sage
Damn, I'd frikkin love to be having sex 1.6 times a week! Over the past year, my average is slightly over 0.019 times a week.
Married or in relationship: 2+ times per week.
Average single guy: 0.016 times per week.

Yup, an average of 1.6 times for the general MB population sounds about right
Old 06-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
giggalo has got the right answers. I've posted a few times in this thread, I've kept up and read the rest.

tvo9, Im going to be straight forward with you. GET A LIFE. If you need a car to get a chick, then you should start trying to get chicks with your personality or something.

Let's say you get married to someone who only loves you for your posessions. All of that stuff could be gone the next day, and what most likely would happen is that your wife would leave you for someone who still has his SL65 or whatever.

Old 06-06-2006, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 C320 (purple), 2002 BMW 540i
Originally Posted by 1985MB380SE
Maybe it's not the car...
J/K...
well... people often think I'm gay for other reasons too (which I still can't figure out what they are)

Married or in relationship: 2+ times per week.
Average single guy: 0.016 times per week.
wow! source for this data?
Old 06-06-2006, 07:18 PM

ASianML: I don't know about you, but when I go out to the clubs, all the guys with all the girls are usually driving some hot car and dress up like a pimp daddy. The more conservative guys"like me" are usually getting rejected by the girls. When you say personality: I was the nicest guy you would ever meet. Girls would even tell me that I am way too nice. How many times have you heard about girl rejecting nice guy to go out with pimp daddy with nice car who treats her like dirt. In fact, she's the 3rd girl of the week for him while she rejects Mr. Nice guy In fact, I was rejected by this stripper who is stuck to a guy who treats her like dirt. The guy lives with her, she pays all the bills including his Beemer. This guy brings home girls left and right and does other girls in the same bed where the stripper and him sleep at night. He even was doing another girl while the stripper was sitting on the outside couch crying "I do everything for him, why does he do this to me?" For me, she totally cans me.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
WALD out w210 and w203 daily grinder
its all about the game you play or how you show them love or something...but of course, driving a nice car is a plus.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:58 PM

'06 SLK55 AMG, '05 Lexus RX330, '98 Toyota Tacoma 4X4
This thread is hilarious!!! Imagine a thread where Mercedes Benz owners lecture someone about projecting status!!!
Old 06-06-2006, 08:08 PM

2003 CL600
well seeing that this thread has deteriorated to image projection

i dont know about the women you been trying to get with TVO7 or where you are located. women in LA are lets say, shallow? a nice car certainly gets you in the door, having a big co(k keeps you in there. The look on their face when they see a big MB when you get the out the club is nothing compared to the look on their face when they see that 9 inch ******.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by tvo7
ASianML: I don't know about you, but when I go out to the clubs, all the guys with all the girls are usually driving some hot car and dress up like a pimp daddy. The more conservative guys"like me" are usually getting rejected by the girls. When you say personality: I was the nicest guy you would ever meet. Girls would even tell me that I am way too nice. How many times have you heard about girl rejecting nice guy to go out with pimp daddy with nice car who treats her like dirt. In fact, she's the 3rd girl of the week for him while she rejects Mr. Nice guy In fact, I was rejected by this stripper who is stuck to a guy who treats her like dirt. The guy lives with her, she pays all the bills including his Beemer. This guy brings home girls left and right and does other girls in the same bed where the stripper and him sleep at night. He even was doing another girl while the stripper was sitting on the outside couch crying "I do everything for him, why does he do this to me?" For me, she totally cans me.
reread this and see if you notice a trend other than the "nice car" trend... get back to me when you've figured it out, and I can help you take it from there
Old 06-06-2006, 09:30 PM

C32
Originally Posted by giggalo
i dont know about the women you been trying to get with TVO7 or where you are located. women in LA are lets say, shallow? a nice car certainly gets you in the door, having a big co(k keeps you in there. The look on their face when they see a big MB when you get the out the club is nothing compared to the look on their face when they see that 9 inch ******.
Nicely said, it's what between your legs that count!

tvo7 - can you bring the car into the club with you?
Old 06-07-2006, 01:00 AM

You guys are right. But, I must add, when you are driving that SL65 in front of the club, I don't think the chicks care about 9 inches
Old 06-07-2006, 12:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
Wow, this thread really is meaningful

I can't believe someone just wrote that here...

Tvo7: Sorry bud, but AsianML is like 14/15 and he seems to have tons more sense than you.

There's no sense in asking for feedback/suggestions if you're always going to reply "But what about the pimp daddy with the 2 crackhores?" and "What about in/outside the club...?"

Like a bunch of people said, get a life, get a personality. Personality doesn't just mean being "the nicest guy" or "the sweetest guy". F that.

Are you seriously a E350-driving "nice guy" with some self-image/personality/confidence issues or are you a troll who started this idiotic thread for ****s and giggles at MB enthusiasts' expense?
Old 06-07-2006, 12:52 PM

2003 CL600
oh trust me

You guys are right. But, I must add, when you are driving that SL65 in front of the club, I don't think the chicks care about 9 inches

the ride in the bed always lasts longer than the ride in the car. and believe me, you cant buy 9 inches like you can buy a sl65.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:49 PM

C32
the ride in the bed always lasts longer than the ride in the car. and believe me, you cant buy 9 inches like you can buy a sl65.
It has almost become pointless to even beat any sense into this guy. Like the previous poster said, he might just be a troll with too much time on his hands.

tvo - I am now getting the sense you just don't get it. It's not about the nicest guy, it's about how you present yourself. Ever heard of nice guys finish last? Are you good looking? That's a plus. Are you smart? Another plus. Are you willing to buy drinks for your friends and your target? Plus #3. By the time she's in the mood, the last thing she's gonna worry about is whether you have an SL65.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:05 PM

if you want to know how to get chicks and why a fancy car (alone) isnt going to get you chicks then READ THIS

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

It changed my life.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:26 PM

I am just having a friendly debate with other MB enthusiasts about what type of mercedes attracts a woman.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:44 PM

2006 ML350
thread title should be changed to.. "what is the best mercedes to compensate for low self esteem"

and also time to lock the thread.. wheres the Mod?
Old 06-08-2006, 02:38 PM

the ride in the bed always lasts longer than the ride in the car.
it is??? I've spent a LOT more time with girls in my car than I have with girls in my bed.
Old 06-08-2006, 05:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by firstmbml350
thread title should be changed to.. "what is the best mercedes to compensate for low self esteem"
Old 06-08-2006, 07:18 PM

b3d:which car did you spend most of your time in ?
firstmb:Why lock this thread? We all are just having a friendly debate about what car attracts the chicks. Second of all, we are discussing real life here,
I do not think low self esteem has to do with why girls select one guy or another. B3d put up a website that really hit it on the mark about what women choose in a guy.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
firstmb:Why lock this thread? We all are just having a friendly debate about what car attracts the chicks. Second of all, we are discussing real life here,
I do not think low self esteem has to do with why girls select one guy or another. B3d put up a website that really hit it on the mark about what women choose in a guy.
The low self-esteem part does not have anything to do with chicks picking guys, you're right.

The low self-esteem part, which I hate to break it to you, has to do with you worrying about not getting any chicks, because you don't have a good enough car.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:57 PM

AMG SL 55
I have a small *****. Therefore I bought a sports car. Happy?
Old 06-08-2006, 09:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 C320wz
Originally Posted by drunkenoldman
I have a small *****. Therefore I bought a sports car. Happy?
Haha. Sharon Stone doesn't even have one and she drove cool sports cars in both Basic Instinct 1 and 2
Old 06-08-2006, 09:05 PM

AMG SL 55
Originally Posted by mick1
Haha. Sharon Stone doesn't even have one and she drove cool sports cars in both Basic Instinct 1 and 2
Sharon Stone is a man. She/He has a *****. It has been digitally removed.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:25 PM

I spend most of my time in the car you see below...

and, if you read that site well, you'll realize that CONFIDENCE is the single most important attribute you can have. Some guys need a car to give them confidence and that works, but the car alone isn't going to do it.
Old 06-08-2006, 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
Talking

Originally Posted by AsianML
The low self-esteem part does not have anything to do with chicks picking guys, you're right.

The low self-esteem part, which I hate to break it to you, has to do with you worrying about not getting any chicks, because you don't have a good enough car.
Tough when you have to get the facts of life from a 14yr old...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what is the best Mercedes to attract the chicks