Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

You need to complaint to MBUSA? I have president/CEOs email

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 02:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
07 S600 Designo, 03 SL500, 03 ML500, 2016 E400
Originally Posted by sylus
Bought our first Mercedes 6 weeks ago (2009 C300 4matic) and have the last service within the warranty period with a few fixes to be made under warranty in 3 weeks time so looking to see how the dealer performs.

The story of bad dealers and the u.s. head office is something we experienced with kia. Brand new optima and within the first week we discovered they have issues with mold spores going into the cabin, went all the way upto kia u.s. and the best they could do is say we can't smell it..it's air con related and they sent a tech to test it in the middle of november, 6 months after buying it and countless dealer failures at fixing it

Our experience has been dealers and the u.s head office even more so, couldn't care less and less about their customers. There are good ones out there but they are becoming fewer and fewer and more harder to find
You went from a kia to a Mercedes? that's a big step. i hope you're enjoying no longer driving a POS Kia. I'll ride my bike before being caught in Kia
Old 01-10-2013, 04:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C300
In my opinion, AUDI has the worst customer service. I was mulling between an A4 and a C300. Went to an AUDI dealer in my area, and they were extremely arrogant. Made me wait 15 mins before anyone would even come and talk (Was the only customer in the showroom at that time), then a guy walks up tome and asks what I want. Mentioned to him that I was intereseted in a used AUDI. He shows me the new one on the floor, and says they both are exactly the same. Asked for a test drive, and he says, why? you can see the new one here, they look exactly the same and they all drive well. That was it for me. Went to another dealer (who were awesome BTW) and got my C300.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:51 PM

e350 4 matic
Originally Posted by kluvsbenz
I want the CEO email address as well. Thanks in advance.
can you forward the email to the head of mercedes to ezr2breth@aol.com
Old 01-26-2013, 06:20 PM

2010 Mercedes C300
MBUSA is THE problem not the solution.

Originally Posted by doktorek
Hi

I recently ran into some issues with my car and I took it up all the way to the top. Which didnt help me much. I wrote a letter to the President of MB of USA - Ernst Lieb. He got the email and I got the phone call back but the response was shocking.

I learned that MBUSA does not care about repeat clientele of Mercedes Benz Brand. They cant even control their own dealers and keep them in check.

Long story short - its a worthless try to complaint to MBUSA but if you would like to do that I will provide you with an email address to the top exec. I dont want to post that here but feel free to PM me and I will be happy to give you that contact email. Trust me you will not find it on the web.
Can you provide me with email address? I know since the time of this entry that they have a new CEO Stephen Cannon, so I don't know if your information applied to it.

NOTE: What a scam MBUSA is running with their customer service system...unbelievable. They have no interest in dealing with customers and even less interest in assuming responsibility of their dealers. I've never experienced anything like this in my entire life.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:59 PM

2010 Mercedes C300
I wish you the best because Audi A4 are a real problem, a colleague of mine is having his engine rebuild at $38K because it burn 3 quarts of oil every 1K miles.

Anyway, going back to your C300, I'm not in love with mine, in fact it was for my wife but she was so disgusted with it that I inherited along with its problems, but the worst was yet to come which was to deal with MBUSA...AWFUL.

I see Stephen Cannon's name all over the web but I wonder if he knows what he's running. How nasty his customer service is or is aware of it and condones it?
Old 01-26-2013, 08:21 PM

750Li
Im going to make this easy on everyone here. Easiest way to find an email address to any present employee at mercedes benz is find his first and last name, put a "dot" between the names and add "@mbusa". Example. first.last@mbusa.com. They may change the format once more people start emailing but who knows - maybe they will not.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:55 PM

2010 Mercedes C300
I'm dealing with MBUSA right now.

I have gotten as far as supervisor and his position was as I expected intransigent; he certainly represents MBUSA quite well. He let me speak, but he wasn’t listening. I found out that none of my data and records (and I sent plenty of data) were used to make a decision, in fact not even the resolution of the problem which I paid out of my pocket and which he has access to because it was done at a MB dealership was taken in consideration. Furthermore he blame me for the problem, by bringing up unrelated issues and that I failed to contact the dealer within a reasonable time after the purchase of the car, disregarding the fact that I was dealing with the life or death situation with my wife battling a deadly cancer. If there was ever a more symbolic expression of arrogance in any customer service representative, he certainly displayed in his tone of voice; he represents Mercedes Benz well, both him and the case manager should be promoted and given raises and/or bonuses.
I’m following up with the Massachusetts Attorney General because I got swindled by a Mass dealer to begin with, so if nothing else I go on record and probe them that way.
OH, BTW, the Better Business Bureau won’t help. I filed a complaint and someone contacted me informing me that Mercedes Benz does NOT have a contract with BBB. Can you believe that? Mercedes Benz can’t stand behind its products so it chooses not to make a contract with the BBB, if that’s not revealing, then I don’t know what is.

Last edited by MBNeverAgain; 01-29-2013 at 08:08 PM. Reason: font change
Old 01-29-2013, 08:31 PM

750Li
When I used to have the S550, I was told a story by one of the BMW owners when his warranty ran out. His BMW dealer was nice enough to extend the warranty for another 2 weeks after it expired to fix his radiator which he had problems with but couldnt make it to the dealer. That is just good service!!! That is why BMW is the #1 drivers car in the world.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:27 AM

91 mercedes 300e, 83 300dt
yes I would like his email.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:26 AM

2013 CTS-V, 2017 Audi Q7 / Past MB's: 2011 ML350 & 2012 ML350
Originally Posted by MBNeverAgain
Can you provide me with email address? I know since the time of this entry that they have a new CEO Stephen Cannon, so I don't know if your information applied to it.

NOTE: What a scam MBUSA is running with their customer service system...unbelievable. They have no interest in dealing with customers and even less interest in assuming responsibility of their dealers. I've never experienced anything like this in my entire life.

Sorry, going to warn everyone now, this is going to be “long winded”.

I couldn't agree more that MBUSA seems to not care what the customer has to say. In my case though, the dealer was great from the service depart right to the GM of the dealership.

My 2011 ML was a problem from the day after delivery (Nov 2010). My dealer was great and tried everything they could to make me happy. In Jan 2011 I contacted MBUSA and a couple of days later I received a call from a Ray who told me he would be handling my case.

What a condescending, arrogant a-hole he was. He barely let me speak, wouldn't return calls he was useless. It took everything I had not to explode because I knew if I did it would probably be more difficult to get results.

Then lucky for me the GM of my dealership took over and after they thought the ML was fixed he told me he was refunding me 3 months worth of payments to compensate me for my down time.

Well the problems kept coming. Fast forward to Nov 2012. I contacted my GM to give him a heads-up that I was contacting MBUSA again and he agreed with me. MBUSA assigned another rep to my case, he was much nicer and more pleasant than Ray but just a “puppet”.

Any question I had was answered with either “I’m not sure”, “I’ll have to get back to you” or “I understand”. Very frustrating!

What I found telling is that when I asked the MBUSA rep for his email info so I could send him my letter he told me it wasn't necessary. He said they will go by my service records and what the dealer tells them and that's it. I disagreed and told him that they need to review more than just service records to fully understand what an MB customer has gone through for 2 years.

He then reluctantly gave me his contact info and I not only sent my letter to him but I sent it to the GM and Service Director of my dealership. At that point I could care less if MB read the letter or not I just wanted it documented that I sent a letter to MBUSA in case I had to go the legal route at a later date.

I honestly got the impression that MBUSA could care less what I had to say, and believe it or not, the day after I sent my first letter I began drafting my second letter because I knew MBUSA was going to reject my first request to buyback the ML. It was that obvious to me.

My first letter to MB was 9 pages which not only documented the service performed but also the date, time and any conversation that I had with MBUSA or my dealer going back to the day after delivery.

Even though the regional MB rep and my dealer agreed that the ML should be bought back, two weeks later MBUSA told me that there was nothing wrong with the ML.

When I asked him what that was based on he said it was based on what the regional rep told MBUSA. I found this strange because the regional rep told me the ML should be bought back. When I told him that the MB rep and my dealership both agree that the ML should be bought back he didn’t say a word. I told him I was sending a second request.

So my second letter had a 'little more bite" to it and I threaten with legal action.

Fortunately for me my GM also had enough at that point and pushed his contacts at MBUSA to do the right thing. A week later the 2011 ML was returned and I picked up a 2012. I do believe that if my dealer didn't back me I would have had go the legal route.

My dealership’s customer service was great, MBUSA’s was horrible!

Last edited by Cyber GS; 02-05-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:25 PM

750Li
People - SELL YOUR BENZes and switch to another brand. Stop complaining - IT WILL NOT WORK or get your anywhere. HQ doesnt listen and dealers mostly dont give a crap. All they care is SALES SALES SALES. Stop buying and they will start caring because their sales will drop. Just switch to another brand!
Old 02-05-2013, 04:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
06 Carrera4
What none of you understand is that every MB dealer is privately owned. They purchase cars from the company and resell them to you. When the car brakes, you bring it in and dealer charges MB for repairs.
It is completely up to the dealer to treat you well or not. MB does not have control over dealers and just like any other company all they care about is to sell a car and pay as little as possible in repairs. Thus what you say does not matter to them, only what dealer has on record.
I for one, although, not entirely pleased with Mercedes dealer service it is still better than what my wife received when she had a BMW. And after dealing with Audi sales people I didn't even bother buying A8 because I was afraid to even imagine what service would be like if sales people treat you like crap.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:11 AM

2013 CTS-V, 2017 Audi Q7 / Past MB's: 2011 ML350 & 2012 ML350
Originally Posted by doktorek
People - SELL YOUR BENZes and switch to another brand. Stop complaining - IT WILL NOT WORK or get your anywhere. HQ doesnt listen and dealers mostly dont give a crap. All they care is SALES SALES SALES. Stop buying and they will start caring because their sales will drop. Just switch to another brand!
While I can understand what you’re saying I don’t agree with everything. IMO you need to complain because sometimes it works. It worked for me as well as it did for many members on this forum. But you need to do it in a civil manner.

If you go to your dealer screaming and yelling at everyone you see I promise it will get you nowhere. Same as if someone comes at me screaming and yelling my tendency would be to shut down and not listen. It’s human nature. Same goes for MBUSA, they may be useless, and as hard as it may be keep your composure.

There were numerous times I wanted to scream but I kept my composure (believe me it wasn’t easy). My wife finds it funny that I kept my cool through it all because she knows I have a short fuse. But I knew that if I lost it, it would just make matters worse.

It eventually paid off when the GM got involved. He helped me get MB to switch out the 2011 with a 2012, MB calls it a substitution of collateral.

I honestly believe that if I didn’t have a good relationship with my dealer MB wouldn’t have bought back the ML and I would have had to go the legal route, which would have created more headaches.

I do agree with you in that if we are unhappy we should switch brands. But when you lease a vehicle your options are limited. But if the 2012 gives me any problems I will run away from MB when the lease is up and never look back.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
ML350
Originally Posted by MBNeverAgain
I'm dealing with MBUSA right now.

I have gotten as far as supervisor and his position was as I expected intransigent; he certainly represents MBUSA quite well. He let me speak, but he wasn’t listening. I found out that none of my data and records (and I sent plenty of data) were used to make a decision, in fact not even the resolution of the problem which I paid out of my pocket and which he has access to because it was done at a MB dealership was taken in consideration. Furthermore he blame me for the problem, by bringing up unrelated issues and that I failed to contact the dealer within a reasonable time after the purchase of the car, disregarding the fact that I was dealing with the life or death situation with my wife battling a deadly cancer. If there was ever a more symbolic expression of arrogance in any customer service representative, he certainly displayed in his tone of voice; he represents Mercedes Benz well, both him and the case manager should be promoted and given raises and/or bonuses.
I’m following up with the Massachusetts Attorney General because I got swindled by a Mass dealer to begin with, so if nothing else I go on record and probe them that way.
OH, BTW, the Better Business Bureau won’t help. I filed a complaint and someone contacted me informing me that Mercedes Benz does NOT have a contract with BBB. Can you believe that? Mercedes Benz can’t stand behind its products so it chooses not to make a contract with the BBB, if that’s not revealing, then I don’t know what is.
You must be naive to believe in BBB. BBB is in itself a ripoff. It is not a federal or state authority. It is a just a private corporation that goes around collecting money from businesses to give them a BBB plaque to hang in their offices.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
ML350
Originally Posted by Cyber GS
Sorry, going to warn everyone now, this is going to be “long winded”.

I couldn't agree more that MBUSA seems to not care what the customer has to say. In my case though, the dealer was great from the service depart right to the GM of the dealership.

My 2011 ML was a problem from the day after delivery (Nov 2010). My dealer was great and tried everything they could to make me happy. In Jan 2011 I contacted MBUSA and a couple of days later I received a call from a Ray who told me he would be handling my case.

What a condescending, arrogant a-hole he was. He barely let me speak, wouldn't return calls he was useless. It took everything I had not to explode because I knew if I did it would probably be more difficult to get results.

Then lucky for me the GM of my dealership took over and after they thought the ML was fixed he told me he was refunding me 3 months worth of payments to compensate me for my down time.

Well the problems kept coming. Fast forward to Nov 2012. I contacted my GM to give him a heads-up that I was contacting MBUSA again and he agreed with me. MBUSA assigned another rep to my case, he was much nicer and more pleasant than Ray but just a “puppet”.

Any question I had was answered with either “I’m not sure”, “I’ll have to get back to you” or “I understand”. Very frustrating!

What I found telling is that when I asked the MBUSA rep for his email info so I could send him my letter he told me it wasn't necessary. He said they will go by my service records and what the dealer tells them and that's it. I disagreed and told him that they need to review more than just service records to fully understand what an MB customer has gone through for 2 years.

He then reluctantly gave me his contact info and I not only sent my letter to him but I sent it to the GM and Service Director of my dealership. At that point I could care less if MB read the letter or not I just wanted it documented that I sent a letter to MBUSA in case I had to go the legal route at a later date.

I honestly got the impression that MBUSA could care less what I had to say, and believe it or not, the day after I sent my first letter I began drafting my second letter because I knew MBUSA was going to reject my first request to buyback the ML. It was that obvious to me.

My first letter to MB was 9 pages which not only documented the service performed but also the date, time and any conversation that I had with MBUSA or my dealer going back to the day after delivery.

Even though the regional MB rep and my dealer agreed that the ML should be bought back, two weeks later MBUSA told me that there was nothing wrong with the ML.

When I asked him what that was based on he said it was based on what the regional rep told MBUSA. I found this strange because the regional rep told me the ML should be bought back. When I told him that the MB rep and my dealership both agree that the ML should be bought back he didn’t say a word. I told him I was sending a second request.

So my second letter had a 'little more bite" to it and I threaten with legal action.

Fortunately for me my GM also had enough at that point and pushed his contacts at MBUSA to do the right thing. A week later the 2011 ML was returned and I picked up a 2012. I do believe that if my dealer didn't back me I would have had go the legal route.

My dealership’s customer service was great, MBUSA’s was horrible!
What was the issue? Was is it a design fault or a manufacturing fault?
Old 02-26-2013, 08:21 PM

Daytime: Slow and easy with 2006 SL500 & 2003 S430 . Night time: Hard and Fast with my wife
CyBER GS ... Amen to your cool, calm and collected attitude. But I am not religious so I would just blew it
Old 03-02-2013, 09:31 PM

2010 Mercedes C300
BBB and MB USA

Originally Posted by chikoo
You must be naive to believe in BBB. BBB is in itself a ripoff. It is not a federal or state authority. It is a just a private corporation that goes around collecting money from businesses to give them a BBB plaque to hang in their offices.
I didn't know what BBB was, I didn't know it's a scam, but I suppose that reputable companies do try to at least sign up with BBB, MBUSA is so bad that they can't even get to that level.

I was naive to thinking I was buying into a reputable organization, but I learned my lesson. I feel bad for those who are naive enough to continue to hold on to their Mercedes Benz and dream of owning one.

Good riddance
Old 03-02-2013, 09:37 PM

2010 Mercedes C300
Civil behavior

Originally Posted by Cyber GS
While I can understand what you’re saying I don’t agree with everything. IMO you need to complain because sometimes it works. It worked for me as well as it did for many members on this forum. But you need to do it in a civil manner.

If you go to your dealer screaming and yelling at everyone you see I promise it will get you nowhere. Same as if someone comes at me screaming and yelling my tendency would be to shut down and not listen. It’s human nature. Same goes for MBUSA, they may be useless, and as hard as it may be keep your composure.

There were numerous times I wanted to scream but I kept my composure (believe me it wasn’t easy). My wife finds it funny that I kept my cool through it all because she knows I have a short fuse. But I knew that if I lost it, it would just make matters worse.

It eventually paid off when the GM got involved. He helped me get MB to switch out the 2011 with a 2012, MB calls it a substitution of collateral.

I honestly believe that if I didn’t have a good relationship with my dealer MB wouldn’t have bought back the ML and I would have had to go the legal route, which would have created more headaches.

I do agree with you in that if we are unhappy we should switch brands. But when you lease a vehicle your options are limited. But if the 2012 gives me any problems I will run away from MB when the lease is up and never look back.
I totally agreed with you, take the high road, which I did. I engaged the dealer in Boston who screwed me just to be called a liar by their service manager. I was humiliated by the service manager at MBUSA and all civil requests all the way to Stuttgart were ignored.

I have severed, my relationship with Mercedes Benz. I will never own a Mercedes again as long as live and I have at least convince 5 people I know to pursue other options. I will continue as long as live to expose MB for what it is a a brand. I will do my part in affecting the decisions of those who are considering buying a Mercedes Benz.

I never in my entire life been so disgusted with a brand as I am with Mercedes Benz.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:09 PM

None
CEO of MB e-mail address needed

Can u please send me the CEO of MB e-mail address to onlyladybs@yahoo.com thank you.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:51 PM

08 C350 Saks 5th Ave Spec. Edition. / 04 E320. / 01 E430
Please

Please email contact info for exec ( even if it won't work I'd like my email to get to someone) thanks
Spgallagher924@yahoo.com
Old 01-05-2014, 01:14 AM

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts
'19 AMG E53 Cpe, '23 EQS 580 SUV, '89 560SL, '35 Ford 5w coupe, '53 MGTD and others
All of this MB vs Audi has me reconsidering my serious interest in a new ML. Much as I like the ML350 BTC my wife reminds me of the eight service visits it took to get my C55 nav system repaired under warranty while Audi USA covered her out of warranty TT completely with one phone call when an ignition coil failed, replacing all six plus covering the towing. Same with my father's 4000 transmission ages ago with one letter, also out of warranty.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:34 AM

Mercedes Benz 2011 c300
Can I have the owner's email?

Check this out..
https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...l?#post5877208

Case manager never answer... email me at bestlym@gmail.com please

Thanks
Old 04-05-2014, 12:54 PM

GLK350
HELLO, CAN YOU HELP ME BY PLEASE PROVIDING ME THE CEO INFORMATION? TY
Old 04-05-2014, 12:57 PM

GLK350
HELLO, CAN YOU HELP ME BY PLEASE PROVIDING ME THE CEO INFORMATION? TY - sglawsonatl@gmail.com
Old 04-16-2014, 09:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GL320
Angry MY first and last benz

I too was all to impressed by the branding of the Mercedes Benz. I was in need of a replacement for my 2002 Tahoe if GM made a diesel Tahoe I would not be writing this. So I flew to KY to buy a used 2008 GL320 40k miles good carfax clean at a dealer but Chevy not Benz. Drive it home nicest ride I ever had. But 7months 8k miles it codes low turbo boost pressure. I have been a mechanic for 30yrs but I purchased a warranty so off to the dealership a very impressive place. After3 hours labor they could not tell what was wrong and needed me to authorize 10 hours of labor. This is so they could do a autopsy on the GL so they could figure out the cause of the code. Big surprise he calls me and says the turbo is faulty 4750 to fix for a new not rebuilt turbo i said i didnt want a rebuilt turbo because they are only as good as the guy rebuilding it. I said I have had many turbo cars and they usally make noise or burn oil this did none of this he said that is the tech call.That was feb14 I just got it back $4975.00 later warranty didn’t cover it my mistake. But they said it was the turbo I called the next week and he said the car stopped running after it was installed. Weeks go by and I call and they say its bad diesel fuel so I have to allow them to drain and flush my entire fuel system. The car is still not right I called MB they get involved and some what a help but really a venting more then help. Know they say the new turbo is faulty so they order another they take 2 weeks to get it back to run like it should. The worst part is when he quoted me the repair cost he said it was to be a NEW Turbo not rebuilt. Also this would allow me to take my old turbo. I really didn't think it was bad so I wanted a new turbo so i would not have to ever go through this again. He said as I was on my way there that they could not give me the turbo they needed it for a core. I explained that should not be the case as this is a new turbo he said he would call me back. He called me to tell me it was a rebuilt turbo. I lost it the level of knowledge of automobiles is so poor or do Benz owners just don’t care what is put on there cars.
worst part I go to pick up my GL and it is absolutely full of grease front to back 2 MONTHS AND THEY COULD NOT EVEN CLEAN THE CAR CORRECTLY....Now the service guy says he doesn’t remember having the conversation I said we had the conversation 3 times especially when the replacement turbo was defective. They are wiling to lie what a crap organization. They should drop the Mercedes part and call it Benz me over.
I have an A8 it was to the dealer once and for 2 days not 2 months. The Benz name is the worst joke because it’s not funny it’s a lesson on taking you customer base for granted. I have seen this in every industry they will lose everything they have worked for the charade is over they just a sham of a company

Last edited by boxster964; 04-16-2014 at 09:32 PM. Reason: spelling

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: You need to complaint to MBUSA? I have president/CEOs email