Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

You need to complaint to MBUSA? I have president/CEOs email

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2023, 01:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2020 GLE 350
Engine issues scoring of cylinder walls

I am interested in reaching out to MB head quarter. I purchase my vechicle last May 2020. Now I have a major issue even after I have kept it maintained and serviced. I have been an MB owner since 2008. I should not have engine issues and they need to at least cost share. I am pissed.
Old 12-27-2023, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 143 Likes on 102 Posts
2010 E350 Luxury Sedan, Engine 272 (V6)
If you are talking about M-B in America, you can search the internet for email and/or mailing address for MBUSA CEO, which is in Atlanta GA. May work or not. Current CEO is Dimitris Psillakis. Can always send a letter, which is what I do now. You can send it to CEO at the corporate offices and provide your email and phone number. Somebody will respond-maybe.
Of course, the dealerships probably still reign supreme as far as MB world wide is concerned.
Best of luck to you.
The following users liked this post:
Splaktar (01-26-2024)
Old 12-27-2023, 07:45 PM

2020 GLE 350
2020 GLE350 known engine issue m264

Originally Posted by El Cid
If you are talking about M-B in America, you can search the internet for email and/or mailing address for MBUSA CEO, which is in Atlanta GA. May work or not. Current CEO is Dimitris Psillakis. Can always send a letter, which is what I do now. You can send it to CEO at the corporate offices and provide your email and phone number. Somebody will respond-maybe.
Of course, the dealerships probably still reign supreme as far as MB world wide is concerned.
Best of luck to you.

Thank you I did see this information online and I have the address in ATL. I am wondering what is the name of the department that handle issues ( Customer Care, Faulty parts or engine issues, etc.. ) I will write up and mail out tomorrow. Again thank you. I maybe leaving the brand. I am so disappointment.
Old 01-04-2024, 09:21 PM

MB
Im disgusted with the way the this case is handled. No one was able to help me get to the top, nobody was able to give me that type of info because nobody had it. Well, I have the info and Im willing to share with people in need.
Old 01-11-2024, 04:31 PM

2020 GLE 350
Angry 2020 GLE 350 engine type m264 trash

To all looking to purchase a 2020 Mercedes Benz GLE 350 or any MB. They suck. I submitted for a Good Well for the replacement of the engine in my vehicle. I have only owned this vehicle since May 2022. Purchased from a dealership in Williamsburg VA. It has around 32K miles. I was informed the vehicles had been maintained and I continued to maintain it as a new owner. I did not have any issues until close to and after the warranty (50k miles) ran out. I had purchased an extended warranty with the bank I financed my vehicle. The MB dealership in Midlothian VA dealership did not honor it when I scheduled an appointment. So I canceled the appointment and the warranty. I took my vehicle to the dealership a couple of times because it was displaying loss of power intermittently and the engine would come on and then go out. It stayed out so I did not think much of it until months later when the vehicle was showing a loss of power and slow to getting up to speed. I had a technician that would service on my previous MB vehicles and present SUV after warranty to take a look at it at his house. He was unable to confirm the code because he did not have a scanner for my 2020 but recommend I bring it in to the dealership. I did and requested that he service it. After it was examined he stated it was not good news. (Trade in and sale to Carmax bad) I became sick to by stomach when I was informed by the service rep and technician the engine has to be replace due to no fault of my own. The engine type m264 the cyclin heads are scoring the piston walls building up carbon and misfiring. You can fix but only replace the engine. I was in disbelief. So I reach out the Mercedes HQ to request a Good Well to assist with replacing the engine. These clowns would not mean me halfway. They felt out said no because they have no record of how the previous owner maintained the vehicle. They never connected me to ask any questions. I was going to inform them who maintained my vehicle. They only spoke the the owner of that dealership and the manager that they will not suppose assisting with the cost of replacing the engine. So you all know this is a money issue and they dont care I have been a customer since 2008. There needs to be a Class action law suit against the design of this engine and they are leaving it up to the customer to pay for it. They loss a customer for life. I have a little over 70K miles with this major issue. I have had vehicles with over 100K+ miles and nothing close to this this issue. Even though they have replace this engine type from the previous that was having the same issue it is still not fixed. I am beyond discussed. IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO PURSUE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT I AM ALL FOR IT. MERCEDES BENZ SUCK. THEY DO NOT VALUE LONG TERM CUSTOMERS. THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY AND MAKE A PROFIT. "CAPITALISM AT ITS FINEST".
The following users liked this post:
El Cid (01-26-2024)
Old 01-11-2024, 04:35 PM

2020 GLE 350
Originally Posted by maypace
please give me the email. maybe it'll help.
Mercedes Benz Brand and Dealership in Midlothian VA suck. Do not purchase one because all they want is your money and make a profit period.
Old 01-19-2024, 03:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 E350 4matic
Originally Posted by doktorek
Hi

I recently ran into some issues with my car and I took it up all the way to the top. Which didnt help me much. I wrote a letter to the President of MB of USA - Ernst Lieb. He got the email and I got the phone call back but the response was shocking.

I learned that MBUSA does not care about repeat clientele of Mercedes Benz Brand. They cant even control their own dealers and keep them in check.

Long story short - its a worthless try to complaint to MBUSA but if you would like to do that I will provide you with an email address to the top exec. I dont want to post that here but feel free to PM me and I will be happy to give you that contact email. Trust me you will not find it on the web.
I am trying to reach out to you to get the CEO email. Please share with me - thank you
Old Yesterday, 11:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E-300
Why is there a problem that seems to be 5th grader stuff ?

I have had a situation with the Mercedes that I drive (2019 E-300), where the functions of the car seem to act on their own.

Any time there is rain, things happen that make no sense, and today was the worst day I have had with this vehicle. (We felt the full force of Hurricane Beryl.)

The car was NOT driven in the rain, for the record.

When I took the car out the day after the storm, I had lost my both complete dashboard displays, (speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, engine temperature, and the information center in the center of the drivers display), plus the center display (radio, etc.), fuel pump, and the transmission gear selector to operate the transmission. The power steering became heavy, and the car was driving as if the brakes were applied.

The previous rain took out the headlights, turn signals, tail lights, blind spot viewer, and did all those same things this time, with the addition (this time) of the displays, and symptoms of while driving.

I called "Customer Service", who have "no way to do anything" to provide me with contact information to get to the root of why all this is happening. I reminded them that I am a customer, and they need to provide me with service.

I went (again) to the dealership who affectionately offered me a multi-thousand-dollar possible solution to the woes of this vehicle, but after already spending over $800 for the last diagnosis, which notably did not correct the problem.

Having owned and driven Mercedes since the late 60s, I only expect to be treated like the car company that I have been loyal to actually cares about the fact that this vehicle feels like a bottomless pit for far too much of my resources.

The latest "suggestion" is that the 'EIS' (?) is getting wet, and it seems to control everything in the car. To replace that takes a factory order (to match the VIN), could take 3 - 5 days, and will cost around $2500, plus the labor to install it.

Customer Service refused to give me a contact number for MB HO, preferring to refer me to the dealer (who I have already talked to).

Am I to presume that this is the way Mercedes-Benz feels about its loyal customers, or any customer ? Once you have the money, we are just another mosquito to slap away ?

The owner of this car never wants to own another Mercedes, for the problems of this one vehicle. He is disgusted that nobody seems able to correct the problem, and he is tired of paying out without resolving the issues.

Apparently the 'EIS' (or whatever it is called, is under the carpet to the left of the driver's feet, and right next to the drain line from the sunroof. That being true, seems as though the choice of location increases the vulnerability of water getting to the computer. (Those are just my thoughts).

The owner just wants it fixed, once and for all.

He enjoys riding in the car, but now thinks he needs something more reliable.

Anyone have thoughts about someone at Mercedes who actually cares about their customers, who will assist in dealing with this situation.

I take care of veterans, by providing transportation (with the car owner's permission) but I cannot do that and know that the vehicle will not let me down. So my veterans are left hanging also.