Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Idiot Driver Annoys Idiot Driver, Mercedes M-Class Fights Back

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2016, 06:00 PM
MBW Editor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Idiot Driver Annoys Idiot Driver, Mercedes M-Class Fights Back

The driver seen in the video and the driver behind the dash cam are both idiots. That's right, a two-fer!

Read the rest on the MBWorld homepage. >>
Old 02-18-2016, 08:22 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63
I hate old people for this reason, they should not have the right to drive, don't care if they were a vet, don't care if they need to go somewhere.......there are 1000's of douches out there TO OLD TO BE BEHIND THE WHEEL OF A MOVING AUTOMOBLIE, and this fawker is the proof
Old 02-18-2016, 08:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tmarko

The driver seen in the video and the driver behind the dash cam are both idiots. That's right, a two-fer!

why is the driver behind the cam is idiot?? the driver is the dumb one that can't follow the road.
Old 02-19-2016, 11:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 277 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31
Yea the dashcam car could have been a bit more patient but I agree, I hate old people driving. The door smacking him in the face was hilarious, it hit him so hard too lol.
Old 02-19-2016, 12:32 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63
first off, it looks as if he's in a yield lane.....which does not usually come to a complete stop unless you're a bonehead like this old waste......and yes, I hope that door gave him a nice knot on his old 'experienced' head
Old 02-19-2016, 01:04 PM

2013 C250 Coupe
That is funny. That's the transition from Balboa Peninsula onto PCH in Newport Beach. People do that all the time. They don't know how to merge.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
'15 T&C & '14 SL63
Originally Posted by hyperion667
I hate old people for this reason, they should not have the right to drive, don't care if they were a vet, don't care if they need to go somewhere.......there are 1000's of douches out there TO OLD TO BE BEHIND THE WHEEL OF A MOVING AUTOMOBLIE, and this fawker is the proof
To be fair, you don't have to be old to be a retard.

I see fuktards like this about every day, and the only common trait they all seem to share is a general sort of durrrrrrrrrr surrounding their head.

Oh wait. That and a really small.... self esteem stick. They screw up but it has to be someone else's fault. Though I guess that could just be taken as general symptom of retardedness rather that a separate trait all it's own.

As to the guy behind... I don't have audio so I dunno what he did... but if it was a toot to alert the geezer, that's one thing. But if he was on the horn BWWWWWAAAAAHHHHPPPPPP then he should be drug from the car and beaten senseless as well. Just sayin'

Last edited by nycphotography; 02-19-2016 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:51 PM

Aspiring MB Owner
First off, this is indeed funny.

However, yielding means letting them go, not cutting in front of them. Sure looks like cars were coming.

The driver that honked their horn because the other car properly stopped at a yield sign actually broke the law. According to the California Vehicle Code, this was an unlawful use of the horn.

From the CA DMV:

When to Use Your Horn:

Only when necessary, to avoid collisions.
- To try to get “eye contact” with other drivers. You may tap your horn to alert another driver who might turn in front of you and cause a collision.
- On narrow mountain roads, where you cannot see at least 200 feet ahead of your vehicle.

When You Should Not Use Your Horn:

- If a driver or bicyclist is going slowly, and you want him or her to drive faster or get out of your way. The driver or bicyclist may not be able to safely go faster, due to illness, being lost, intoxication, or having mechanical problems with the vehicle.
- To alert other drivers that they made a mistake. Your honking may cause them to make more mistakes or to become angry and retaliate.
- Because you may be angry or upset.
- To honk at pedestrians, bicyclists, or motorcyclists unless necessary to avoid a collision. Remember that your horn sounds much louder outside a vehicle.

If I were a police officer I would probably cite both of them. First, the honker for improper use of the horn, second the driver for getting out of the car (not sure what CVC I would reference), and then again for not yielding when she got back in and took off.

Last edited by PolishAndWax; 03-08-2016 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:54 PM

Aspiring MB Owner
Originally Posted by BHop
That is funny. That's the transition from Balboa Peninsula onto PCH in Newport Beach. People do that all the time. They don't know how to merge.
That's a yield sign, not a merge sign. The people that are 'doing that all the time' are actually obeying the law, provided there are oncoming cars.

That's part of the problem. People don't understand the law.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:58 PM

Aspiring MB Owner
21803. (a) The driver of any vehicle approaching any intersection
which is controlled by a yield right-of-way sign shall, upon arriving
at the sign, yield the right-of-way to any vehicles which have
entered the intersection, or which are approaching on the
intersecting highway close enough to constitute an immediate hazard,
and shall continue to yield the right-of-way to those vehicles until
he or she can proceed with reasonable safety.
Old 03-20-2016, 11:22 PM

2011 ML550 Blk/blk, P02, Ltr Pkg, Lght Pkg
Exclamation A comment for a Mercedes forum:

Originally Posted by tmarko

This is a forum for the Mercedes cars. I am a proud owner of a ML. If the driver opens the door, the transmission moves automatically into the Park position. Therefore, with all do respect, I suspect that the clip is a fake !!!
The quality of a Mercedes car, and the safety features included, would not allow such a joke to happen.... Anyone else has a different opinion ?