GLA45, GLA35 AMG (X156, H247) 2014 - present (two generations)

GLA-45 Stuff for Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2015 | 10:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e63 ed1 / 911 GTS Cab
GLA-45 Stuff for Sale

UPDATED PRICE on WHEELS/TIRES & ADDED OEM CAR COVER FROM M-B

Hi guys,

So, although I love my GLA 45 -- the wife did not. We have a little one now, and I needed to upgrade to a larger every day car (I still have my 997.2 GTS for fun) ..anyway, with that comes all of the stuff I bought for my GLA 45, which is just taking up space in my garage. If you would like pics, I will send them to your email. My email: Jmirmanesh@gmail.com

1.) Weather Tech Custom Mats
Front & Rear. Condition is perfect, as I only used them for 1/2 of a NJ winter
I payed: $179.90
Selling for: $100 + shipping

2.) OEM Mercedes Benz Roof Rack
used once, but I did not like the look so replaced them with THULE roof rack (also on sale).
I payed: $329.00
Selling for: $250 + shipping

3.) Thule Roof Rack (all things necessary to fit the GLA roof rails)
460R Rapid Podium Foot Pack (set of 4) $169.95
ARB 47B Aero Blade Bars 47 inch "black" $199.95
Podium System 4049 $100.00

These are completely assembled. Were on my GLA 45 for about 4months. In perfect condition.

Selling for: $370.00 + shipping

4.) WINTER WHEELS/Tires with TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR
Used for approx 1,000 miles -- Wheels & Tires are Perfect.

Set of (4) OZ Superturismo GT 19x8 (black painted) Wheels
w/mounted & balanced
Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D 235/45-19 Tires

Total I payed from TIRE-RACK = $2565.48

Selling for: $1750.00 plus shipping

5.) OEM GLA Outdoor Car Cover
Never Used.
I payed: $249.00

Selling for $175.00 + shipping

Last edited by JohnnyM57; 10-05-2015 at 04:34 PM.
Old 10-05-2015 | 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 371 Likes on 213 Posts
c63
My wife wants a GLA but isnt sure if its big enough to have 1 child and fit a stroller and stuff

what do you think?? does it fit a baby seat and stroller comfortably
Old 10-06-2015 | 04:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts
C63 BS, GLA45
I just fit 2 adults and 3 kids with stroller in my GLA45 with zero issues. 2 day old in rear facing, 2 year old in a forward facing convertible, and 8 year old in the middle.

Over the summer we did a 3 week road trip and fit in a cousin on parts of the trip too (2 adults, 3 kids). Tent, bed, sleeping bags in the roof box, cooler, 2 storage crates and backpacks of clothes in the trunk. Picture looks a little extreme because of the cooler and crates, which was silly to bring along with us. Gf wanted to save on shipping stuff to her family lol.

There's more rear leg room in the GLA45 than an ML. Width is the only dimension lacking but if you buy the slimmer car seats it's not a problem at all. There's so much room in there, not sure wtf u guys are packing to not have room. The kids love how much room there is in the rear seats compared to anything else we've driven (exception is a minivan).
Old 10-07-2015 | 05:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GLA
Originally Posted by rage2
I just fit 2 adults and 3 kids with stroller in my GLA45 with zero issues. 2 day old in rear facing, 2 year old in a forward facing convertible, and 8 year old in the middle.

Over the summer we did a 3 week road trip and fit in a cousin on parts of the trip too (2 adults, 3 kids). Tent, bed, sleeping bags in the roof box, cooler, 2 storage crates and backpacks of clothes in the trunk. Picture looks a little extreme because of the cooler and crates, which was silly to bring along with us. Gf wanted to save on shipping stuff to her family lol.

There's more rear leg room in the GLA45 than an ML. Width is the only dimension lacking but if you buy the slimmer car seats it's not a problem at all. There's so much room in there, not sure wtf u guys are packing to not have room. The kids love how much room there is in the rear seats compared to anything else we've driven (exception is a minivan).
More info about the child seats and strollers please. Going to be a father soon what brand seats do you have that are "slimmer" the infant seat and the convertible
Old 10-08-2015 | 10:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 BS, GLA45
If you're in the US, there's TONS of options. Google is your friend.

http://blogs.babycenter.com/products...most-vehicles/

In Canada, we have a very limited selection of seats to choose from because we don't follow US child seat safety tests/regulations, so while most manufacturers will pass this test, they don't bother because it's expensive to test for such a small market. This means the seats that I use aren't even optimal for what you can choose from (assuming you are in the US).

Another suggestion is to go to a baby store, and just test fit a whole bunch of seats.
Old 10-09-2015 | 07:02 PM

GLA
Originally Posted by rage2
If you're in the US, there's TONS of options. Google is your friend.

http://blogs.babycenter.com/products...most-vehicles/

In Canada, we have a very limited selection of seats to choose from because we don't follow US child seat safety tests/regulations, so while most manufacturers will pass this test, they don't bother because it's expensive to test for such a small market. This means the seats that I use aren't even optimal for what you can choose from (assuming you are in the US).

Another suggestion is to go to a baby store, and just test fit a whole bunch of seats.
I totally understand that and ive been researching, i was just curious which exact brand and child seat you have.
Old 10-10-2015 | 03:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 BS, GLA45
Here are the 3 I'm using.

https://us.britax.com/car-seats/marathon/

http://pegperegousa.com/baby/primo-viaggio-4-35

http://www.combiusa.com/Kobuk-p/8970.htm

The oldest is out of car seats now, so he sits between the Marathon and the Primo Viaggio.

This is the stroller:

http://www.babyjogger.com/product/city-mini-gt/

We have the add on standing plate on there for the middle child to stand on, while the Primo Viaggio clips on to the front.
Old 10-13-2015 | 03:10 AM

GLA
Thanks. Awesome, was gonna go with britax seats and stroller (similar to the city mini when folded) good to hear they fit