GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

GLC300 run flat thread wear problem.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2019, 05:13 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2018 GLC 300
Originally Posted by VancityGLC
Sorry for the off-topic, where can I get that trunk lid protector for my GLC? It's not listed in Mercedes website under accessories.
Amazon Amazon

I don't think Mercedes offers a similar OEM part for the GLC. I've had this one installed for about year now and it seems to be holding up OK.

Last edited by brady; 03-10-2019 at 05:27 PM.
The following users liked this post:
VancityGLC (03-11-2019)
Old 09-21-2019, 04:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GLC 300
Same!!!

Originally Posted by Leonard Hebert
I am having the same issues and have been fighting Mercedes for 3 years and they refuse to do anything about it. I am on my third set of tires and even the tire companies clearly outline that there is excessive wear and tear in the tires. Mercedes just turns a blind eye and says that is normal. This car has major issues and when I hit uneven road the car sways in the back causing the tires to take the impact and stabilize the car. Stay away from the GLC300.. it is a mess.

This is balding on my tires with only 9000 miles on them. Ridiculous. I have done alignments, the tires pressure is perfect.

Update??? I have the same exact problem as you!!! Dealer ignores me too. I've got several other issues as well. 2018 glc here, with 20s. Noticed excessive wear staring at 12k miles. Now at 18k miles my rear tires are completely bald in the center. 1 more than the other. The front 2 are worn on the outer edges, 1 more than than other. The front 2 center looks good though. I also hear crazy clicking in the rear at fast take off so something definitely not right but mercedes won't do **** about it!