Wood Trim options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2020, 11:50 AM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
GLC 300 4Matic
Wood Trim options

Hi All,

Does anyone have a 2020 GLC300 with the Natural Grain Brown Ash wood trim they could share a picture of? I have seen all the other wood trim options in person but not this one. It doesn’t appear to be a popular choice, at least among the dealer inventory vehicles. I’ve also looked on line at the choices but don’t trust the pictures due to various browsers and screen resolutions on tables, phones and computers. Thanks for the help.
Old 06-15-2020, 03:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 184 Likes on 151 Posts
GLC 300d 4matic
Originally Posted by Althor
Hi All,

Does anyone have a 2020 GLC300 with the Natural Grain Brown Ash wood trim they could share a picture of? I have seen all the other wood trim options in person but not this one. It doesn’t appear to be a popular choice, at least among the dealer inventory vehicles. I’ve also looked on line at the choices but don’t trust the pictures due to various browsers and screen resolutions on tables, phones and computers. Thanks for the help.
Really not sure how another picture is going to help when all the other pictures you have looked at can't '
Old 06-15-2020, 06:07 PM

GLC 300 4Matic
The only pictures that I see are on the MB website. So I thought having a couple of other pictures from members would allow me to see the wood in a different context, different light, resolution, frame size, et cetera.
Old 06-15-2020, 08:16 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
2020 GLC 300 4Matic - Brilliant Blue/Black MB Tex, Premium Pkg, Multimedia Pkg,Parking & Driver Asst
Hi All,

I have it and love it! I took a risk ordering it, as like you there weren't many examples to view. Here's some pics from when I took delivery.

The following 2 users liked this post by Roowah:
Althor (06-15-2020), chillysyrup (06-15-2020)
Old 06-15-2020, 09:39 PM

GLC 300 4Matic
Originally Posted by Roowah
I have it and love it! I took a risk ordering it, as like you there weren't many examples to view. Here's some pics from when I took delivery.

Hey Roowah,

Thanks for the pics, I agree it looks nice. If I end up ordering I’ll choose this one.
Old 06-17-2020, 10:41 PM

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
W220
Hi All,

See my thread: https://mbworld.org/forums/glc-class...wood-trim.html

I ended up ordering Walnut
Old 06-17-2020, 11:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GLC 250
Hi All,

Hello,
I chose the Brown Ash wood trim in 2016 when I bought my GLC 250. Had to pre-order before it was built, the dealer should be able to arrange that.

Here are some pictures with the beige interior on pickup:

Still looks as good nearly 4 years later by the way. I'd choose it again.

Good luck.