Roof Spoiler

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2019, 06:20 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
mercedes cls63
F/S:Roof Spoiler

GLC63 Roof spoiler. Fits GLC43 and 63.
Brand new never mounted. Bought from Alibaba. Test fit and Fitment is dead on. Paid over $300.
Asking $150.

Last edited by 030:63; 05-17-2019 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Mid spell
Old 05-19-2019, 08:23 PM

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts
2019 GLC 63, 2020 C43 coupe
Is it black?
Old 05-20-2019, 04:39 PM

mercedes cls63
Originally Posted by 4npower
Is it black?
Unpainted.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:18 PM

mercedes cls63
Price lowered!!

$100.
Old 06-01-2019, 04:34 AM

Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts
GLC43
Originally Posted by 030:63
$100.
Can you send me a PM with a couple of pics? I’m interested.
Old 06-21-2019, 12:57 PM

Received the spoiler....
It's obviously painted White, so I'm not sure why you said it was unpainted?
Also, approximately 1" is broken off of one end. I spent almost 2 hours going through every single inch of the packaging looking for the broken piece, but with no luck. It was wrapped up pretty tight, so I can't see the section that's missing, falling out of the packaging during shipment. That leads me to believe that it was broke before you shipped. A few people asked for pictures, but you never shared any. Why? It's my fault for blindingly sending you the funds without even seeing pictures. Silly me. I sent pictures to my body guy and he said it will be a few hundred to fix the end, if they can, sand it down, then prep it for paint. I'm giving it to him this evening. If it's more than $250 for him to do the work, then it's going in the dumpster.

Either way, not cool dude..... just not cool!

Old 06-21-2019, 05:44 PM

Received 60 Likes on 47 Posts
Blk/Blk GLC43 AMG WAGON
Tough lesson to learn man. Hope it gets remedied and the guy steps up. Did you do it through Paypal ?
Old 06-23-2019, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by affalterthought
Tough lesson to learn man. Hope it gets remedied and the guy steps up. Did you do it through Paypal ?

Yes, done through Paypal. It was only $150 so it's not a big loss. It's an irritation. Definitely wasn't expected to get scammed by someone as established on here, that's for sure. I sent him the same message as I posted and his response is attached in the screen shot towards the bottom. He basically told me to "take it up with the shipping company". Now anybody that has ever shipped period, knows that only the shipper can file a claim or do anything related. But here again, I wasn't expecting him to do anything more. I responded back shortly after that with, "okay, forget about the broken end, what about you saying it was unpainted, but it clearly being painted in the pictures?" No response, of course.
So when I took it to my body shop guy, he immediately started sanding it down to see if he could even repair the end, or at least match the other side, and make it still look good on the top. Well, as he started to sand, we found out this whole thing was either broken completely in half, or pretty close because they used a sh it ton of body filler right in the dead center to fix it. He gave me two options.... have him fix that one and make it work, or have him order a new unpainted one and completely finish it per my specs. Both costs were $400. So I would have a broken piece of sh it for $550 total($100 just in work to remove/sand the current Diamond white paint), or a new one mounted and ready to go for $400 total. I basically walked over to the dumpster broke it in half, which wasn't very hard, and chucked it.
I know I won't see my money back, and that's not the point of the reply. I just want people to know what kind of person he is. He is getting updates to this post, so he has every opportunity to jump in here and tell his side of the story. Maybe a Moderator or Admin will read this and question him about falsely advertising stuff. It wasn't a lot of money, but next time it may be more.
But once again, not cool dude, not cool!

Old 06-23-2019, 08:55 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2018 GLC43
Originally Posted by 4npower
Yes, done through Paypal. It was only $150 so it's not a big loss. It's an irritation. Definitely wasn't expected to get scammed by someone as established on here, that's for sure. I sent him the same message as I posted and his response is attached in the screen shot towards the bottom. He basically told me to "take it up with the shipping company". Now anybody that has ever shipped period, knows that only the shipper can file a claim or do anything related. But here again, I wasn't expecting him to do anything more. I responded back shortly after that with, "okay, forget about the broken end, what about you saying it was unpainted, but it clearly being painted in the pictures?" No response, of course.
So when I took it to my body shop guy, he immediately started sanding it down to see if he could even repair the end, or at least match the other side, and make it still look good on the top. Well, as he started to sand, we found out this whole thing was either broken completely in half, or pretty close because they used a sh it ton of body filler right in the dead center to fix it. He gave me two options.... have him fix that one and make it work, or have him order a new unpainted one and completely finish it per my specs. Both costs were $400. So I would have a broken piece of sh it for $550 total($100 just in work to remove/sand the current Diamond white paint), or a new one mounted and ready to go for $400 total. I basically walked over to the dumpster broke it in half, which wasn't very hard, and chucked it.
I know I won't see my money back, and that's not the point of the reply. I just want people to know what kind of person he is. He is getting updates to this post, so he has every opportunity to jump in here and tell his side of the story. Maybe a Moderator or Admin will read this and question him about falsely advertising stuff. It wasn't a lot of money, but next time it may be more.
But once again, not cool dude, not cool!

Don’t be a azzhole and refund the guys money !!!!!!
Treat people the way you wanted to be treated.
I would go thru pay pal and let them get your money back if the azzhole doesn’t do the right thing.

Last edited by Joe biker; 06-23-2019 at 08:58 PM.
Old 06-24-2019, 03:20 PM

Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts
GLC43
Paypal will take care of you. F that guy.
The following users liked this post:
lanoipat (06-24-2019)
Old 06-25-2019, 11:18 AM

Received 84 Likes on 64 Posts
X3 M40i
Damn dude. You were better off buying a new one from ALI Express. I hope everything works out for you.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:08 AM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
2010 C63, 2016 C63s, 2018 GLC63s
I just reported him on the forum. He is selling heaps of parts and not a sponsor. Plus he’s being dodgy so we can’t have that happening