East entry and exit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2019, 06:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 301 Likes on 190 Posts
GLC 450
Originally Posted by GregW / Oregon
I don't need that kind of help - feels weird. I turned the seat movement off.
+1
Old 12-21-2019, 02:49 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Philamg
Collected car today and easy exit/entry now working. They carried out 3 software updates which was a bit annoying as car is only 4 weeks old, they told me that these updates canno be carried out over the air!!!!. After carrying out the updates they said front camera wasn't working and they have ordered a new one to be fitted next week. They said I would get messages whilst driving, drove the 8 miles home, no messages and as far as I can see front camera working!!!!.

would you you by chance know what 3 updates they did? I returned my car for the same exact problem, SA said there are no updates let alone 3 and the seat is operating as it should. How absurd, seatback is suppose to tip forward into the wheel.
Old 12-21-2019, 02:51 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by mikefili
Thank you I will make an appointment to bring it in for the software update hopefully that will do it

well, I brought the car I. And I was told there are no updates and the seat is working as it should
Old 12-21-2019, 03:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 301 Likes on 190 Posts
GLC 450
Originally Posted by mikefili
would you you by chance know what 3 updates they did? I returned my car for the same exact problem, SA said there are no updates let alone 3 and the seat is operating as it should. How absurd, seatback is suppose to tip forward into the wheel.
Sorry, in UK they just do them, it was July/August when they were done. Your dealer is correct that the seatback tips forward towards wheel but only after the seat moves to its rearmost position. On mine the seat didn't move backwards but the seatback tilted forward, check the handbook it describes how it is supposed to work.