GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

MBUX no internet connectivity

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2020 | 04:38 PM

various
MBUX no internet connectivity

Anyone else experiencing issues with MBUX internet connectivity?

not transmitting to the mercedes.me app

hey mercedes states no internet connectivity

in settings/internet status it flicks from connecting... to offline under 4G LTE

raised to mercedes on Wednesday and still nothing...
Old 06-19-2020 | 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2024 GMC Canyon Denali..... 2018 Audi SQ5
Mine has not been working right. Mercedes me connect fails to load most of the time but did just now and promptly crashed. I haven’t had an unlocked door notice in over a month.
Old 06-20-2020 | 04:07 PM
Banned

2020 GLE 350
Originally Posted by Ron.s
Mine has not been working right. Mercedes me connect fails to load most of the time but did just now and promptly crashed. I haven’t had an unlocked door notice in over a month.
You're not alone!
Old 06-20-2020 | 04:13 PM

various
I suspect mercedes have some serious issues that they’re not exactly being truthful with us about.

i spoke again to mercedes today after disassociating the vehicle from mercedes me. The verification code couldn’t be received by the car, but the agent provided me with a code.

hey mercedes still states no internet connectivity and the mercedes me icon has still not appeared.

supposedly because it was disassociated there is now nothing they can do for a further 48hours.

its becoming a joke. My climate control has been broken for 3 months. The part is still on back order! Ok so COVID-19 isn’t mercedes’ fault but in general the car feels extremely flaky.
Old 06-20-2020 | 10:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2024 GMC Canyon Denali..... 2018 Audi SQ5
I tried out Mercedes me on my Desktop computer and it doesn’t work right either. There is something wrong with how they make changes and improvements. The system has been up and down for a year now.
Maybe some in Tech could chime in but I thought that it was customary to run a parallel system. Make the changes and improvements to the offline system, test and then install the new system....or something like that. Right now it looks like every version is messed up-IOS, Android & Windows.
Mercedes seems so meticulous is some ways yet almost backward in others.
Old 06-28-2020 | 03:46 PM

various
Still no connectivity...
despite calling mercedes.me support every couple of days, they simply don’t have a clue.

theyve never called me, even when the rep I speak to has suggested that technical support need a screen shot.

confidence lost. Seems the vehicle is just too complex for mercedes to effectively support.
Old 06-28-2020 | 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A gaggle of MB's
Please understand that MercedesMe Connect is supported by ATT - and one of the reasons MB switched over from Verizon was Verizon's lack of full support - with ATT committing to full support if they got the business.

Well.. ATT got the business .. delivered the new MMC app.. and over the past fews months ATT has been more sketchy about support than Verizon ever was..
Old 04-08-2022 | 11:43 AM

2020 C300 4Matic
I am having same issue with my Canadian C300 2020. Has anyone figure out a solution here? It’s been a month and Mercedes has no clue.
Old 04-08-2022 | 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'21 AMG53 wDPP & ARC, 19 GLC300 - Former- 10&14 ML BlueTecs, 20 GLE450 E-ABC, 15 Cayenne D, 17 Macan
Originally Posted by fabbrisd1
Please understand that MercedesMe Connect is supported by ATT - and one of the reasons MB switched over from Verizon was Verizon's lack of full support - with ATT committing to full support if they got the business.

Well.. ATT got the business .. delivered the new MMC app.. and over the past fews months ATT has been more sketchy about support than Verizon ever was..
How did you find that info about ATT and the app? Everything I can find about it is M-B, not ATT, and the person I talked to to resolve my problems said she worked for M-B.
I don't know about the old pre-'19 app, since I traded my older cars.
Old 04-08-2022 | 11:02 PM

2021 GLE 450
You will never hear back from customer support. It’s very poor service with no follow up on their end. I’m still waiting for them to get back to me from 6 months ago! It’s really bad and is laughable. Dealers can’t even get replies. Mercedes’ should discontinue this as it’s just an irritant for the customer and screenshot nonsense.

Toban
Old 04-09-2022 | 05:56 AM

2020 C300 4Matic
Originally Posted by toban
You will never hear back from customer support. It’s very poor service with no follow up on their end. I’m still waiting for them to get back to me from 6 months ago! It’s really bad and is laughable. Dealers can’t even get replies. Mercedes’ should discontinue this as it’s just an irritant for the customer and screenshot nonsense.

Toban
I totally agree. These are expensive cars. The customer service must be quick and premium. I wasn’t expecting this from a German car manufacturer.

In my case, the dealer was able to fix the problem by updating the car’s software.
Old 04-17-2022 | 03:55 PM

ML260
Yeah, problems all over. Automatic sync from the app does not work. The map stopped working just few minutes before the exit and I nearly missed it. Stopped completely , showed message' maps not available' and then restarted itself. Find the MBUX internet very unreliable.
Old 04-17-2022 | 03:57 PM

ML260

Toban
After sales service is appalling! I am taking them to court.
Old 04-17-2022 | 04:15 PM

2021 GLE 450
What’s that going to accomplish by suing them?
Do you really think they will pay attention?
Better solution for them is to close down many features that have never worked like the synchronizing etc and quit trying to impress and frustrate the customer with things that have and won’t work. Obviously, this app is not a priority for Mercedes but something to impress but not seriously.

Everyone knows the customer service is the beyond dreadful. I’ve given up trying to use many of the features on MBUX as I feel it will just cause more issues and problems with the system. It gets really confused and starts to act up.
Better just do the basics.

Toban
Old 04-17-2022 | 04:24 PM

2021 GLE 450
Why not just quit using this Mercedes’ me altogether and stop being frustrated everyone. Let’s face it, it’s not a priority for them as many things haven’t worked for over a year or so, so why bother to continue to get frustrated that’s out of your control?
It is just a pain in the butt for Mercedes!

Toban
Old 04-17-2022 | 04:44 PM

2020 C300 4Matic
Why not just quit using this Mercedes’ me altogether and stop being frustrated everyone. Let’s face it, it’s not a priority for them as many things haven’t worked for over a year or so, so why bother to continue to get frustrated that’s out of your control?
It is just a pain in the butt for Mercedes!

Toban
Why should we? We bought an expensive car. And when they are providing features such as remote start using Mercedes Me app. They must fix these issues.

Old 04-17-2022 | 05:35 PM

2021 GLE 450
I hear what you are saying but I really think you are fogging a dead horse. Sorry to be negative but this has been going on for years now, they just do not have the will to fix it. Customer service is their buffer.
I really like my 450. Customers have been complaining for years upon deaf ears. I use the “more” feature on the app and that’s it.
If there was some effort on their end, fine but there is no will. Same as customer service. They try to provide it because the competition does but not committed to it. The dealers can’t even get answers about the MBUX system from customer service!

Toban
Old 04-18-2022 | 06:25 AM

2020 C300 4Matic
I hear what you are saying but I really think you are fogging a dead horse. Sorry to be negative but this has been going on for years now, they just do not have the will to fix it. Customer service is their buffer.
I really like my 450. Customers have been complaining for years upon deaf ears. I use the “more” feature on the app and that’s it.
If there was some effort on their end, fine but there is no will. Same as customer service. They try to provide it because the competition does but not committed to it. The dealers can’t even get answers about the MBUX system from customer service!

Toban
I understand what you are saying. But not everyone can just forget about these features. It gets very cold (-30 C) where I live, if I cannot remote start my car, it would be so much inconvenience. So some features are absolutely needed to work. Otherwise they should just stop selling these cars where I live. They advertise all these features when you go to dealership to buy s car.

Old 04-18-2022 | 07:27 AM

2021 GLE 450
Yes and I too live in the dreaded -30 to -40 degs winter. My car is in a garage. I’ve just got to the point with this poor setup operation, they just can’t be bothered to deal with it. Now, I may be wrong but I heard a lot of the competition are having similar issues.
It doesn’t take months and years to fix the Mercedes Connect. Mercedes as a company have hundreds of excuses what they are trying to do etc etc and what they are doing to fix it with no results and time just moves on. If it was that important to them, they would of had this up and running with whatever it took to make it happen.
I agree, everything should work but it doesn’t and at this point, I think they are satisfied with the level of service it provides together with their customer service.

Buy a Hyundai, a friend has one and everything works perfectly he tells me. Huuum!

Toban
Old 04-18-2022 | 07:38 AM

2020 C300 4Matic
Yes and I too live in the dreaded -30 to -40 degs winter. My car is in a garage. I’ve just got to the point with this poor setup operation, they just can’t be bothered to deal with it. Now, I may be wrong but I heard a lot of the competition are having similar issues.
It doesn’t take months and years to fix the Mercedes Connect. Mercedes as a company have hundreds of excuses what they are trying to do etc etc and what they are doing to fix it with no results and time just moves on. If it was that important to them, they would of had this up and running with whatever it took to make it happen.
I agree, everything should work but it doesn’t and at this point, I think they are satisfied with the level of service it provides together with their customer service.

Buy a Hyundai, a friend has one and everything works perfectly he tells me. Huuum!

Toban
I guess you’re right. We are just wasting our energies with them. When they have already decided not to fix it. I wish Mercedes Me was a better service. It’s very useful for the customers
Old 04-18-2022 | 08:04 AM

ML260
It is not about MBUX but about a more serious problem
Old 04-18-2022 | 09:11 AM

2020 C300 4Matic
Originally Posted by Alb69
It is not about MBUX but about a more serious problem
What other serious problems you guys are talking about? For me it was Mercedes Me app was not working. I still see it’s very basic app. Because I cannot control climate or heated steering wheel and stuff like that from it.
Old 04-18-2022 | 10:39 AM

2021 GLE 450
Mercedes just isn’t committed to make it work.

It’s flogging a dead horse. My command on MBUX to raise the heat on passenger seat etc works but I could just hit the button on the side panel and not get frustrated.

Toban
Old 04-18-2022 | 11:53 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

2013 SL550, 2016 GLE350, 2016 GLC300
For a super-dependable remote starter system, many MB customers have opted to install one of our Smartkey Starter remote start systems.
See all of our coverages here: https://www.midcityengineering.com/d...t-key-starter/
Old 06-21-2022 | 11:36 PM

w213 3220d
Uk model 2016 e220 e class w213

Hi guys so I’ve got a 2016 e220d premium plus

I had a check engine light so I scanned it and received a code relating to parasitic drain so I found a thread saying disconnect the negative terminal battery for 1 minute and reconnect and the code should go which it did.
But now I my clock won’t automatically adjust nor the date?
Also I cannot sync any of my profiles from the Mercedes’ me app it says I need an internet connection
please any ideas what has gone on and any fixes ?? Thank you

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MBUX no internet connectivity