GLE63s, GLE63, GLE53 AMG SUV & Coupe (W166, W167) 2015 - Present (Two generations)

12V Battery malfunction twice in a month

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2022, 02:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300
The same thing happened to me while driving on the highway. Super scary!! I only got my car 2 months ago. I have a 2022 C300. Anyone have luck with lemon law?

Originally Posted by sjohnson09
I experienced the same thing. Mine is just a year old and I drive maybe 15 miles a day and out of town occasionally. I drove it the morning of for about 10 miles and then parked it. When I attempted to go back out at lunch, it wouldn't crank while sitting in my yard. I first had an error on the driver dashboard which stated 'Stop Vehicle...See Operator's Manual'. When I attempted to close that message, another message displayed on the main screen stating '12 V battery is malfunctioning...arrow messages stating 'Stop the vehicle in accordance with the traffic conditions, Do not continue driving and contact a...(which wouldn't allow me to scroll to see the entire message.

What freaks me out is that based upon the messages, this can occur while driving...