GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

Mbrace unlock not working

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2015, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLK 350
Mbrace unlock not working

I purchased my 2015 GLK 350 in July. I have been locked out of my car for over an hour at least 4 times. I am in a clear open area and follow the assistance each time. I leave my key in the car to go running. The mbrace App locks the car without difficulty. I return and then the mbrace App nor the call center can complete the unlock. Now I have been told that tech support is looking into my issue. I have sent the car back to the dealer and still I have been locked out. Anyone else experiencing this issue.
Old 10-24-2015, 08:43 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
2010 E350 4Matic
Reply to your thread on MBrace

I too am having similar problems with my MBRACE. But, I cannot lock my doors from my cell phone like before and they can't find my car 60% of the time!
My Post: MBrace - Not worth the Money?
Being a Cancer Patient in re-mission and having 8 cycles of R-CHOP I was diagnosed with Chemo Brain! It effected my memory and attention to details along with simple multi-tasking! I subscribed to MBrace hoping to have an aid to locate my vehicle, unlock & lock my vehicle and added protection when I am in the car! Well, going on 4 weeks now the service does not WORK I was having NO Problems before supposedly their UPGRADE and now it doesn't recognize my car! I am paying for a service which does NOT HAVE Reliability, Boy, what happens if someone steals my car? Get in a serious accident, my wife has another heart attack behind the wheel and needs help? MBrace took almost 3 minutes to respond in the vehicle the other day! I have called them 5 times now....same result, Engineering is working on the issue??? Well, I see they are getting my $20 a month For WHAT? I am really having disappointment in a Luxury Car Company as Mercedes-Benz with a critical service with such BAD Reliability. is having MBrace worth it?

Last edited by toledotom; 10-24-2015 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-25-2015, 09:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 678 Likes on 643 Posts
2014 E350 also restored: 1969 Camaro convertible SS 1957 Chevy Belair 2dr hardtop
Welcome. I would keep the key on me until they find a solution
Old 10-26-2015, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

Received 744 Likes on 725 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
moved to X204 forum...