GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

2015 GLK 350 for sale in mid 2022

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2021, 08:11 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2015 GLK 350 4Matic
2015 GLK 350 for sale in mid 2022

Curious what kind of interest and fair asking price would be for our 2015 GLK 350.
Absolutely LOVE this car but our family of 4+dog need something bigger.
Looking at possibly a GL, GLS or Volvo XC90.
Not looking to sell for another 6-7 months, depends on inventory and other factors.

It’s a White 2015 GLK 350 w/76k miles. CPO when I bought it ~2yrs ago and dealer maintained ever since, with the occasional extra oil change, from time to time. Fully loaded, MINT condition with every option. HID lights, appearance package, push button start, auto-park, lane assist, heated steering wheel, you name it. Also Added custom window tint and a draw tite hitch w/ heavy duty wiring harness summer of 2021. Only known flaw is the driver side MBTex seat cover issue.

Because it was CPO the dealer extended the warranty, which I extended to March of 2023, for peace of mind. Not sure if that’s transferable though.

Let me know if you want/need more info

Corolla, NC

Old 11-27-2021, 03:57 PM

Received 154 Likes on 114 Posts
2021 Glb35 AMG (2013 GLK 350)
You can check KBB, carmax, and cargurus for online sale prices for similar mileage/built ... Online retailers (carmax, carvana, autonation) can give you a quote to buy. All it depends on market conditions at the time of your sale and if you are trading and which car you are buying. I was reading the lease forum and they say there is no deals with MB though you can get some discount from BMW....

The following users liked this post:
Adam H (11-27-2021)
Old 12-20-2021, 09:52 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2010 GLK350 4Matic
Interesting you want to sell your GLK, but if it runs good and had not given you any bad issues, I'd keep it, just me but we all have different reasons for what we own or sell. I myself am looking at selling my 2010 GLK 350 4matic as I have had too many bad issues within the last 12 months, if it was issues I could personally fix, I'd keep it, but even rebuilding a stock engine (non performance mods done) the specialty tools for signal connections and settings creates a large tool expense that I personally do not desire to shell out. SO...I am finding a replacement engine, simple install, then selling this one GLK here, keeping the hot rod one!
Not to rain on ownership of Mercedes Benz as a brand name, but I am very disgusted with the engineering failures of the cars they are producing, some articles that discuss reliability suggest the MB Brand is not a good way to go, which is reality check time for many car buyers. When a Toyota has a better rating overall then a MB, and I can buy 2 Toyota cars for the price of an MB, I am all done with this brand.
Old 12-21-2021, 03:09 PM

Received 154 Likes on 114 Posts
2021 Glb35 AMG (2013 GLK 350)
I traded my 2013 GLK 350 at 79K mileage last summer for GLB 35. I had GLK for 5 years and had no problems other than regular maintenance and brake changes. We have only one car, so it was time for me to change before the big repairs start. I wanted to keep the 300 hp engine, so I was also looking at the Rav 4 prime. Local Toyota dealer was marking up the prime $10K over $43K MSRP at $53K which made it more expensive than the BMW X3 hybrid ($52K-$2.5 discount~$49.5K) and close to GLB 35 after 6% off from MSRP... Also they didn't let me test drive the prime vs both BMW and MB lend me the keys to drive the car without the salesman.... Toyota salesman was selling the car based on their quality in showroom... Based on my GLK experience plus driving tests, I ended up with GLB, but I wished MB kept the GLK with the modern updates of the GLB... At least I rented a Rav 4 last Spring for a work trip and I knew the hood was getting very wavy driving at highway speeds... Again they are different cars... Now the market is even worse:

https://www.forbes.com/wheels/news/n...%20Blue%20Book.
"The transaction price of the average new vehicle, a measure of how much people actually pay, has been over $40,000 all this year and reached $45,031 in September, according to data from Kelley Blue Book. That’s an increase of $4,872 or 12.1% in the past year."

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...r-price-27500/
  • The average price for a used car hit $27,000 in November and is now already up to $27,500, according to Black Book.
  • The average used car costs around 35 percent more today than it did at the beginning of 2021.

Originally Posted by Travelness
Interesting you want to sell your GLK, but if it runs good and had not given you any bad issues, I'd keep it, just me but we all have different reasons for what we own or sell. I myself am looking at selling my 2010 GLK 350 4matic as I have had too many bad issues within the last 12 months, if it was issues I could personally fix, I'd keep it, but even rebuilding a stock engine (non performance mods done) the specialty tools for signal connections and settings creates a large tool expense that I personally do not desire to shell out. SO...I am finding a replacement engine, simple install, then selling this one GLK here, keeping the hot rod one!
Not to rain on ownership of Mercedes Benz as a brand name, but I am very disgusted with the engineering failures of the cars they are producing, some articles that discuss reliability suggest the MB Brand is not a good way to go, which is reality check time for many car buyers. When a Toyota has a better rating overall then a MB, and I can buy 2 Toyota cars for the price of an MB, I am all done with this brand.

Last edited by Serhan; 12-21-2021 at 03:27 PM.
Old 12-21-2021, 09:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,866 Likes on 3,041 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
Originally Posted by Serhan
I traded my 2013 GLK 350 at 79K mileage last summer for GLB 35. I had GLK for 5 years and had no problems other than regular maintenance and brake changes. We have only one car, so it was time for me to change before the big repairs start. I wanted to keep the 300 hp engine, so I was also looking at the Rav 4 prime. Local Toyota dealer was marking up the prime $10K over $43K MSRP at $53K which made it more expensive than the BMW X3 hybrid ($52K-$2.5 discount~$49.5K) and close to GLB 35 after 6% off from MSRP... Also they didn't let me test drive the prime vs both BMW and MB lend me the keys to drive the car without the salesman.... Toyota salesman was selling the car based on their quality in showroom... Based on my GLK experience plus driving tests, I ended up with GLB, but I wished MB kept the GLK with the modern updates of the GLB... At least I rented a Rav 4 last Spring for a work trip and I knew the hood was getting very wavy driving at highway speeds... Again they are different cars... Now the market is even worse:

https://www.forbes.com/wheels/news/n...%20Blue%20Book.
"The transaction price of the average new vehicle, a measure of how much people actually pay, has been over $40,000 all this year and reached $45,031 in September, according to data from Kelley Blue Book. That’s an increase of $4,872 or 12.1% in the past year."

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...r-price-27500/
  • The average price for a used car hit $27,000 in November and is now already up to $27,500, according to Black Book.
  • The average used car costs around 35 percent more today than it did at the beginning of 2021.
@Serhan What did the dealer give you in trade-in value for your GLK?
Old 03-31-2023, 02:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FX35
Hi Adam, did you end up selling this GLK?
Old 11-05-2023, 10:35 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2015 GLK 350 4Matic
Not yet. Mitigating circumstances prevented us from selling. It’s still running strong at 107k miles (no issues) so we’re going to keep it for a bit longer.
Old 11-22-2023, 09:18 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
2010 GLK 350 RWD
Originally Posted by Adam H
Not yet. Mitigating circumstances prevented us from selling. It’s still running strong at 107k miles (no issues) so we’re going to keep it for a bit longer.
Still own the GLK? Moving to NC next month and I will be in the market for one.