GLS Class (X167) Produced 2020 to present

Factory Delays

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2022, 04:04 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Glb
Originally Posted by Sunnygrl
has anyone else been waiting for almost a year? I ordered a GLA in March of 2021, it has been built since August 5, 21 and still not shipped. How are they dealing with this nationwide when people
order cars today???
i am facing a similar issue as well. Ordered a GLB in June 2021. It entered into produced, not shipped status in November 2021. I have been waiting since. Did you ever get an update about your GLA?
Old 02-01-2022, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB GLA 250
Originally Posted by Savvynewbie
i am facing a similar issue as well. Ordered a GLB in June 2021. It entered into produced, not shipped status in November 2021. I have been waiting since. Did you ever get an update about your GLA?
yes, they said in Jan it was ready to ship. As of today, still not shipped. My current car dealership will not extend my lease anymore (have extended monthly since last July). Now MB wants me to purchase my car and they will pay it off when my MB
comes in. They are trying hard to make things right and deal with and ever changing situation.
Old 02-01-2022, 04:38 PM

Glb
yes, they said in Jan it was ready to ship. As of today, still not shipped. My current car dealership will not extend my lease anymore (have extended monthly since last July). Now MB wants me to purchase my car and they will pay it off when my MB
comes in. They are trying hard to make things right and deal with and ever changing situation.
That’s really nice. Hopefully, the dealer have all the terms in written form for you. I wasn’t aware that there is a “ready to ship” status after the “produced, not shipped” status. Keeping my fingers crossed for us and those who have been waiting.
Old 02-01-2022, 04:41 PM

MB GLA 250
They said the GM will write it up. I’m waiting to pull the trigger until I receive that from them.

As far as the status, that’s just what they told me. Is there a way to check the status without the dealer?
Old 02-01-2022, 04:45 PM

Glb
They said the GM will write it up. I’m waiting to pull the trigger until I receive that from them.

As far as the status, that’s just what they told me. Is there a way to check the status without the dealer?
Good re GM writing it up.

You can call the Mercedes Customer Service number to inquire further (especially if your have the VIN). It’s 1-800-367-6372
Old 02-02-2022, 10:30 AM

Received 91 Likes on 75 Posts
2015 MB S550 & 2020 MB GLS 450
One reason your dealer is so cooperative is that with the used car market, it is very likely that your current vehicle is worth a few thousand more than your end of lease purchase option, so they have some room.
Old 04-15-2022, 02:03 PM

GLA 250 - Ordered
Angry 2022 GLA 250

I ordered a GLA 250 Sept 2021 and the status has been produced not shipped as of Feb 2022... I can't find the specs I ordered in stock at any other dealer...