Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

SL55 vs CBR1000 RR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 07:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yo

Originally Posted by IngenereAMG
As far as the bike goes....it WAS a CBR 1000RR. It was a new bike and I'm sure the guy was inexperienced. He was also probably smart enough not to risk his life doing something he might not have been ready to do.

Bottom line...we had fun...went fast....and lived to tell the tale!
I had a lot of fun reading this thread. I was quite impressed with the attitude of many on the thread. As with almost all divisions, people can get quite caught up in saying "f the other side, i'm/we're better". It was real cool to read your (IngenereAMG) nonchalant, friendly and open-minded replies.
I'm a rider, but it really doesn't matter whether we're riders or drivers or whatever. Let's drive, ride and have fun.

peace out
Old 05-31-2006, 09:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by catblade
I had a lot of fun reading this thread. I was quite impressed with the attitude of many on the thread. As with almost all divisions, people can get quite caught up in saying "f the other side, i'm/we're better". It was real cool to read your (IngenereAMG) nonchalant, friendly and open-minded replies.
I'm a rider, but it really doesn't matter whether we're riders or drivers or whatever. Let's drive, ride and have fun.

peace out
Old 05-31-2006, 12:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
Originally Posted by catblade

peace out
I ride a sport bike as well, and as everyone knows today's cars and bikes far outdo the limits of most operators.....its really about the limiting factor behind the wheel or handlebars.