Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Here's a nice video for you, Gustav:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2005 | 07:37 PM

ALPINA B12 5,7 Coupe #22/57
Originally Posted by Improviz
I did. I posted it in the Race Stories forum, this at the same time as gustav the intellectual coward was posting videos in this, our Kill Stories forum. So what did gustav do, even after he promised that he would not interfere with our posting videos in his forum?

Interfere with the posting of the video by moving it to his off-topic forum. Which goes to show that in addition to being a troll, a hypocrite, and an intellectual coward, he is also a liar.

Gotta run for now, will look at your vids later...I assume the location at which they are stored is not run by a censoring Net **** / hypocrite / liar? Or else it is Gustav's site? Then for sure it is save there--as long as it's not a Mercedes video.

I did not see that. Just back from a 15 hours 1700 km long drive without any breaks.

Picking up a car in Germany.

Most videos not directly linked to M5 is put into the OT section, some of mine has to, not big deal IMO.

IMO a totaly ruined M5, but a very fast ruined M5

The videos I gave you a link to is owned by the guy that build the car.

PS: I can totaly respect your knowledge and feelings for AMG, but I can not for my life understand the name calling on Gustavs behalf, IMO you have said most of it so many times it should be enough. Just my opinion. He is a very nice guy so stop the **** coments. You are a lot smarter than that...

Last edited by Erik; 11-06-2005 at 04:21 AM.
Old 11-05-2005 | 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Improviz
You lie yet again, and are confusing cause and effect. I posted ONE video at Gustav's board AFTER he had posted MULTIPLE videos here, in RESPONSE. And again, you raise your little "you posted it over at Gustav's forum too" red herring, even after I pointed out to you that you initially entered this thread NOT to complain about posting in gustav's forum, but about MY POSTING THIS VIDEO HERE.

Please, stop lying....are you capable of telling the truth at all in this matter?

So I lost credibility with you, a BMW troll? Cry me a river......really, I'm quite broken up over this revelation....sob....sob...

Nope. You're the one who tried to hijack the thread by insinuating that it was "pointless" for me to post a Mercedes video in a Mercedes forum at the same time Gustav was posting BMW videos here with nary a complaint from you. And yes, that cuts right to the heart of your utter lack of credibility.

And now, after changing the subject multiple times and changing your argument at least as many times, you simply plagerize my threads and my arguments? This shows how desparate you're getting, reg...keep digging.

Why not mind your own business?? Others have chimed in and told you you're in the wrong here and in support of my post, so why not butt out if you don't like it?

Further, Gustav the Intellectual Coward has been here for the last seven months or so trolling without my *ever* posting a video in response *OR* posting in his forum about his trolling campaign here, and you know what? It made not one lick of a difference; he's still here. In fact, while I keep hearing holistic types such as you saying "don't feed the trolls and they'll starve" or some variation, I have never, ever, seen an instance of this working. Since you're oh so positive that it works, can you provide a single reference to a single example of it working?
SO you admit you were trolling by posting the video at his board, whether it was cause or effect it is still trolling by definition.

i did not insinuate that the act of posting a MB video on a MB board was pointless anyone with intelligence can see that. Why didn't i object to dereks original post of the video if that were the case???????... There are several posts of AMG videos on this board yet i didn't crtisice the poster. Did you ever wonder why?????? What a lame argument.
If you though he was rubbing your face in it with the videos did you think repeating it will be effective?

Try taking your own advice, so if you don't like gustavs video posts ignore them if noone replys to his posts except him then where will he get his fun from.
Old 11-06-2005 | 01:13 AM
Out Of Control!!

'05 C55 AMG '15 Jeep SRT '11 G37S
Originally Posted by reggid
Very original Did you copy that from one of Improviz's posts? I suppose insulting people who have differeing opinions to other members is good for the forum. If everyone agreed with each other it would be boring. I just questioned improvizs methods and then he needed to resort to personal insults, its no wonder this froum has a lousy reputation and it ain't getting any better. I like both MB and BMW but would never go as low as improviz to make a point no matter if i was right or wrong.
Yo Reggid:
I think the general consensus of most is that we liked the video, and are interested in the mods done to the cars....period. Did you pick up on that?
Old 11-06-2005 | 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Scoop55
Yo Reggid:
I think the general consensus of most is that we liked the video, and are interested in the mods done to the cars....period. Did you pick up on that?
i should hope everyone enjoyed it, but what is your point anyway????
I don't have a problem with it being posted on any forum but the way you go about it will affect the type of people who later post in the same thread.
Old 11-06-2005 | 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
reggid, you twist like a snake, but the facts are clear:

Your entry in this thread came NOT as a result of my giving-gustav-a-taste-of-his-own-medicine post on HIS forum, but as a result of my posting THIS thread on THIS forum. So please, stop trying to divert and distract with your little red herring argument. The facts are clear, namely:

1) gustav has been trolling our forums for over seven months without receiving a single complaint from you. Further, while he did so, on his own forum he banned members of our boards from his board for discussing E55's in a favorable light, again with no complaint from you.

2) IN RESPONSE to gustav posting a video of an M6 against a supposedly modified SL55, I posted THIS THREAD to show him what TWO modded E55s can do, namely run the 1/4 mile fully 1.5 seconds faster than any E60 M5 has done;

3) YOU entered into THIS THREAD, and called THIS THREAD "pointless". Further, you stated HIS "intentions are good", while mine, apparantly, are satanic.

So again: Gustav trolls here for seven months, posts multiple videos, and you do not complain. I post one video in rebuttal, and you complain.

You state Gustav's intentions are good, meaning that you fully support his trolling campaign, but that mine aren't, meaning that you do not support anyone defending Mercedes against Gustav's campaign to discredit them.

Thus, you are a troll and biased against Mercedes. Period. The facts are in.

Twist all you want, but anyone can read this thread and see where you stand.

I have established this, and don't intend to waste time responding to your rants or evasive tactics anymore. The germaine facts are as presented above, and you have already admitted your hypocrisy. That you regard my going to Gustav's forum and giving him a taste of his own medicine IN RESPONSE to his trolling here as morally equivalent to his trolling here simply further illustrates that you are totally biased against Mercedes and Mercedes enthusiasts in this matter, and that thus perhaps your time might be better spent in the forums of cars about which you are actually enthusiastic, because you are CLEARLY not a Mercedes enthusiast.

Last edited by Improviz; 11-06-2005 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-06-2005 | 03:12 PM
Out Of Control!!

i should hope everyone enjoyed it, but what is your point anyway????
I don't have a problem with it being posted on any forum but the way you go about it will affect the type of people who later post in the same thread.
Let me guess.......you got picked alot when you were a kid

Step off, already.
Sheeez.
Old 11-06-2005 | 09:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Let me guess.......you got picked alot when you were a kid

Step off, already.
Sheeez.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! LMAO!
Old 11-07-2005 | 12:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Gustav gets owned and busted in a lie on his own forum:

One of our members, zumbalak, went to Gustav's Off Topic forum and asked him why he had moved my video there when I had posted it in his Race Stories forum--a valid question when one looks at THIS thread, which Gustav posted in OUR forum.

Gustav's reply was that he had moved the video because it didn't have any BMW content. My response to him, is here, in this thread...I now reproduce it for you in case Gustav decides to censor it as he is wont to do:

Originally Posted by Improviz in Gustav's forum
Originally Posted by Gustav
When a BMW is ni it it can stay in the race section.
Which is why the following videos are in the race stories section, untouched by you--right, Gustav?

Video of Corvette at dragstrip:

Video of SL55:

Video: RENNTtech SL65 at the strip:

(I guess Mercedes videos are OK as long as they're not posted to illustrate how you troll on OUR boards)

But that's just a sampling; there are numerous others...all posted by other users, all untouched...

Oh, and how very interesting: here is a video, posted by YOU, of a Supra racing a bike:
Video posted by Gustav in Race Stories forum with NO BMW:

And what have we here? Another video, posted by YOU, of a CL65 AMG:
Another video posted by Gustav in Race Stories forum with NO BMW:

In fact, Gustav, you seem to have posted a pretty fair number of races in your Race Stories forum which do not contain BMWs:

Here's one, a 360 Modena vs a Corvette:

Here's another, an E55 Mercedes vs a Z06 Corvette:

Here's yet another, an Mercedes Benz S600 at the strip:

Yes, you guessed it, still another: A video of a Diablo:

And there are numerous others by other posters, but for some reason, you moved only mine. Might you be so kind as to tell the readers of your forum the REAL reason why you moved this thread?

In America we have a saying: You can dish it out, but you cannot take it. This thread proves it. You troll our Mercedes forums posting multiple BMW videos, but as soon as one of us comes over here, you censor us.
Well, Gustav, you cannot censor us here, and I just made you look stupid, again, by showing your hypocrisy for all to see.
Old 11-07-2005 | 11:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

Where'd reggid go?? This was just starting to get fun...

*spank*
Old 11-08-2005 | 12:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 CLS55 AMG

*spank*
Looks like he finally smartened up to the fact that he was going to keep getting owned.
Old 11-08-2005 | 02:14 AM

*spank*

i have better things to do than argue with some of the immature hypocrit trolls that are registered here.
Old 11-08-2005 | 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by VelocitE55
Looks like he finally smartened up to the fact that he was going to keep getting owned.
A wise man once said " never argue with fools, people might not notice the difference ".
Old 11-08-2005 | 10:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A wise man once said " never argue with fools, people might not notice the difference ".
A WISER man once said:

"Lexani is awesome! Worship him!"

Clearly, he was the wisest of all...
Old 11-08-2005 | 12:27 PM
Out Of Control!!

I have better things to do than argue with some of the immature hypocrit trolls that are registered here.
Oh THAT's mature.

*clap, clap...bravo!*
Old 11-08-2005 | 12:32 PM
Out Of Control!!

......pop quiz, kids: how many times in this thread ALONE has Mr. Reggid gotten into an argument? Take your time.....
Old 11-08-2005 | 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 CLS55 AMG
LOL, looks like Improviz wasnt the only one that owned him!
Old 11-08-2005 | 07:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ok both Gustav and Improviz are trolls! Are we happy yet? In fact find where i ever said Gustav is not a troll. i stated that Gustavs intentions with the M6 video thread seemed better than Improviz's with this thread. That does not mean i think he is an angel.

good to see you can read i said lousy reputation, there is a difference or are you still learning that in school.

This thread wasn't directed to you in any way shape or form and you are coming to the defense of an established troll at bimmerforums and M5board so aren't you hijacking this thread under the same conditions that i apparently did? So join the hypocrit club!

I wanted to know why if someone wanted to get rid of trolls would they create a thread with name of the very troll they wanted to get rid of in it.
There is a whole story as to why Impro started this thread, you really should stop taking the **** out of Impro and learn to get things straight. Impro reacts like this to trolls like you only

stop trying to be a hero
Old 11-08-2005 | 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Jon200
stop trying to be a hero
He is trying to be the hero!
Old 11-08-2005 | 08:26 PM

LOL, looks like Improviz wasnt the only one that owned him!
you can talk about being owned
Old 11-08-2005 | 08:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 CLS55 AMG
you can talk about being owned

Keep telling yourself that, I wouldnt expect anything else from you....wise man.

BTW, I believe posts 61 and 62 are yours right? So what are you still doing here?

Last edited by VelocitE55; 11-08-2005 at 08:38 PM.
Old 11-08-2005 | 08:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BTW, I believe posts 61 and 62 are yours right? So what are you still doing here?
Clearly, browsing deciding wether or not to leave...
Old 11-08-2005 | 10:38 PM

2004 E55 AMG
omg page 2 and 71 post later..
just get the **** out of here reggid.. take your bmw or whateva you drive and leave for ugly land or something, where gustav may be...

omg his from australia as well.. please dont give us aussies a bad reputation
Old 11-08-2005 | 11:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by chem0
omg his from australia as well.. please dont give us aussies a bad reputation
No no no...location doesn't mean diddly. He'd still be a loser if he lived next door.

reggid-be a good boy, listen to your own countrymen and go away. New Zealand isn't too far, right?
Old 11-08-2005 | 11:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A box on 4 wheels
Dude just shut up haha, nice vid to have once in awile. Take your fights offline, trade numbers, AIM screen names but please take it off board.
Old 11-09-2005 | 01:53 AM

No no no...location doesn't mean diddly. He'd still be a loser if he lived next door.

reggid-be a good boy, listen to your own countrymen and go away. New Zealand isn't too far, right?
i was going until you asked where reggid went

Lets see how clever you guys are. I will not post in relation to this thread until someone else posts in this thread.

Lets see if you guys have the intelligence to stop feeding the trolls

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Here's a nice video for you, Gustav: